Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,574 members, 7,823,495 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

So Tell Me, How Can You Change The World? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / So Tell Me, How Can You Change The World? (574 Views)

"Don't Tell Me Nonsense": Photo Of An Igbo Man's Shop With 7 POS Machines / Your Story Is About To Change! "The Future Belongs To Those Who See Possibilitie / Interesting Story That Would Change The Way You Think About Your Income. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

So Tell Me, How Can You Change The World? by Jiireigedamola: 12:32pm On Feb 22, 2015
Its not a new thing that the tech, marketers, engineers, chefs, developers Abroad are always coming up with incredible Startup Big Ideas every single day, they make new rules they tends to be in charge of every niche in The market including this new aspect that went viral 'Podcat', I have been online for few year now let's say 9years and I see how changes come around so quick from dating app to cloud app to shopping apps talk of them in Thousands, Articles were being posted to popular blogs around the world but the pain in the *ss is that Nigerians are far beyond the developing web or tech world we tends to limit ourself to old ways of doing things and particularly we don't make any attempt to try what can make Nigeria a better tech place millions of Tech students are out there looking for job when they can come together build something great and get what actually meant for them.
I want my fellow Nigerians to come up with ideas that can dominate the market we can't just seat our lazy ass down and watch those people move ahead of us we are humans we need to be competitive and even lead the Global market I can boldly say no company from Nigeria makes any product that dominate the world market we just sit down look what the world makes and just accept them like we can't use our brain, I know thousand, millions of Nigerians are out there with ideas that can make Nigeria the best country producing startup companies we are from <a href="http://www.startupbigideas.com ">Startup Big Ideas </> we give you ideas that can build a billionaire company.
Please if you have an ideas you can post them here, if you ideas is good and fantastic I will give you a free report on 'How to get you Company or Ideas Funded by Investors' comment with mail and your ideas

(1) (Reply)

Irony: Oil Prices And How It Affects The Naira Strength To Other Currencies??? / In Need Of A Hire Purchase Bus / Has Anybody Used Ukpostbox.com To Cash Their Clickbank Earning In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.