Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,901 members, 7,810,461 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

Advice Needed - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Advice Needed (454 Views)

Honest And Matured Advice Needed / Mature Relationship Advice Needed Here Please! / Advice Needed!!! What Gift Can I Get My GF On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 22, 2015
my girlfriend whom I love so much has done the unimaginable. we have dated for more than 1 year now, just few months back I warned her about a guy she so claimed of being her friend, to my greatest surprise I was going through her phone where I found out that she had sex with d man I warned her about and both of them were discussing it on whatsapp.. I was shocked and right now she is begging me that she loves me and can't do without me, I still love her but I don't know if I should continue with the relationship? advice needed pls
Re: Advice Needed by yorex2011: 1:49pm On Feb 22, 2015
Whats with the cheating boom these days.. Hian
Re: Advice Needed by Kennywills7(m): 1:53pm On Feb 22, 2015
Na wa o
Re: Advice Needed by Tallesty1(m): 2:00pm On Feb 22, 2015
She can't do without you but she could fvck another man without you, abi nah u help am?

She is a Liar.
Re: Advice Needed by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 22, 2015
thank guys but am really confused
Re: Advice Needed by fuckshit: 2:36pm On Feb 22, 2015
she's fücking lying; every fücking chance she gets that motherfücker will keep fücking her;

two can fücking play that game;
take her back & begin fücking the living shït out of her, not love making, i mean serious rugged puśśy pounding; wink

while with her get a side chic;

OR you could fücking take her back & continue being mr. nice guy but known this: nice guys get fücked up too often grin grin
Re: Advice Needed by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 22, 2015
tanks
Re: Advice Needed by kingguu(m): 1:07pm On Feb 23, 2015
Keep doing d bangalee tinz until u get tired n kick d hell out of her
Re: Advice Needed by Nobody: 5:58am On Feb 24, 2015
tanks guys for ur overall contributions
Re: Advice Needed by YabaLeftist: 12:54pm On Feb 24, 2015
Dump her cheating a s s bro.
Re: Advice Needed by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 24, 2015
tanks guys am planning on doing that soon
Re: Advice Needed by Nobody: 7:13am On Mar 01, 2015
good morning guys

(1) (Reply)

Genital Herpes Dating Web Sites 2016 / Hello Guys / Female Friend In Uyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.