Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:40 AM

Urgent For Seun..read And Reply. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Urgent For Seun..read And Reply. (645 Views)

A Question For Seun Concerning Rule 20. / Kindly Teach Me How To Check NL Messages And Reply Them / Question For Seun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent For Seun..read And Reply. by nodictatorship: 2:26pm On Feb 22, 2015
Mr Seun.,

Good morning,i will appreciate if you kindly look into some activities of your so called Mods here on nairaland,does it mean you agve them too much power to do whatever they feel like? is there no freedom of expression again even on nairaland?

I was banned in the travel section for no just reason(cos i dont agree with justwise),well i let it go and created a different moniker this one and i was banned again for no just reason and then i stayed of your nairaland instead just viewing topics and giving advice via my email..well there are soem people seeking informations on the german visa forum and i felt if i don't contribute they might be making a huge mistake so i created a new moniker this morning and i made it clear that i have been banned before so this way the users there won't see me as soliciting for some funds and i made a post there and someoen repleid with questions which i have answered,anyway i tried modifying some typos on my post only to find out that i have been banned again? what the heck is dat? i logged into this moniker again and this was unbanned and my new moniker was banned till 2017

Banned by a moderator in Travel for Don't create a new account when banned for breaking a rule. If you do, make sure we don't find out.. Ban expires on 2:12pm On Jan 22, 2017

Yes you have millions of users on nairaland but don't forget the power of word of mouth,i knew alot of people who actually get to know of nairaland through me...please and pelase look into the activities of these your mods cos they are acting more of a dictator these days and there has been series of complains about them and we actually don't know what is been done about it.

I will appreciate you look into this and i deserve a response here so others can see it as i am sure alot of people are having same ordeal...does it also mean we need to be licking the ass of justwise b4 we can contribute our input here?
Re: Urgent For Seun..read And Reply. by menix(m): 2:48pm On Feb 22, 2015
Funny ow pple insult our politicians in power buh d little authority handed to som dude makes dem Lord ova odaz..

@ Op.. Jst try as much as possible to adhere to rules knowing d Status Quo of some Mods.
I hardly post anyfin on dat travel section cous d 1st time I did d reply I got frm d Mod. Was rude.
Re: Urgent For Seun..read And Reply. by nodictatorship: 3:00pm On Feb 22, 2015
Lol bro i laff out loud when i see ppl abusing our politicians cos i am always like what will happen if the mods on travel sections happens to be our leaders?...i think kudos is needed for the mods in romance/secuality section cos d mod there is super u go fear if us ee how ppl behave there but ind you its still one of the most lively sections on nairaland....

i haven't violated any of there rules so why i am banned is still unclear to me,now these said mod is deleting my comments on the german tarvel thread and me sef get time i am putting it back there and he is deleting it again,shows how bias he is lol...i won't stop querying seun till he perhaps give us a different mod ofn travel section otherwise the opinion of ppl dat justwise can't be changed cos seun cant survive nairaland without him..is TRUE.

menix:
Funny ow pple insult our politicians in power buh d little authority handed to som dude makes dem Lord ova odaz..

@ Op.. Jst try as much as possible to adhere to rules knowing d Status Quo of some Mods.
I hardly post anyfin on dat travel section cous d 1st time I did d reply I got frm d Mod. Was rude.

(1) (Reply)

How To Enrol For Compulsory Bank Verification Number Before Deadline / JAMB EXAM Currently Ongoing At Pti....wat A Country.? / A Class Rep Message To His Classmates Concerning Tomorrow's Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.