Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Sodom And Gomorrah (Didn't the Children matter?) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sodom And Gomorrah (Didn't the Children matter?) (11839 Views)

Visiting The Sins Of The Father Upon The Children.. / Alert: Spirits Of Sodom & Gomorrah Have Been Poured Out. Rapture Is Imminent. / Pics:archaeologists Discover The City Of Sodom & Gomorrah Matching Old Testament (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sodom And Gomorrah (Didn't the Children matter?) by johnydon22(m): 4:00pm On Feb 23, 2015
Anas09:
So why can't u stop talking abt the bible and what christians do? Believe in ya self. Talk abt ya cursedself. Get a life already.

Hahahahahaha this one is getting emotional already and raining curses...lolzzzz.... answer the op first grin

1 Like

Re: Sodom And Gomorrah (Didn't the Children matter?) by Nobody: 3:18am On Mar 06, 2015
malvisguy212:
surely there must have been children,the ones who are capable of making moral choice will be judge but the Ones who are not yet reach the age of reasoning will go to heaven, I give and example of aborted pregnancy, when the baby died who's fault is is? God? Or the parents who made the decision to terminate the pregnancy?

Just wanna know...how old would an aborted fetus be in heaven? Will it remain a bunch of cells(which for some reasons pro-lifers call 'baby'), a toddler, a teen, an adult or an elderly man/woman.

1 Like

Re: Sodom And Gomorrah (Didn't the Children matter?) by Nobody: 3:19am On Mar 06, 2015
johnydon22:

According to you which age is capable of making moral choices?

[size=20] Why fuuckinng subject the children to such cruel and wicked death in the first place, for something they dont even have no idea about? [/size]

You're beating around the bush bro. That dude is obviously genocidal.
Re: Sodom And Gomorrah (Didn't the Children matter?) by Nobody: 3:20am On Mar 06, 2015
Anas09:
So why can't u stop talking abt the bible and what christians do? Believe in ya self. Talk abt ya cursedself. Get a life already.

How is inquiring about your beliefs bad? Especially since they just so happens to affect us(atheists) so much. Unless you're ashamed of it and can't defend it for sh#t
Re: Sodom And Gomorrah (Didn't the Children matter?) by malvisguy212: 7:50am On Mar 06, 2015
DProDG:

Just wanna know...how old would an aborted fetus be in heaven? Will it remain a bunch of cells(which for some reasons pro-lifers call 'baby'), a toddler, a teen, an adult or an elderly man/woman.
deutoronumy29:29.the secrets thing belongs to God and the rest are reveal to us.....

The bible never adress this,but it gives us some important information about this;

Jeremiah wrote,
“I formed you in the womb I knew you,
before you were born I set you apart, I
appointed you as a prophet to the
nations” (Jer 1:5). David understood this
well as the Psalms declare, “You created
my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book” (Psalm 139:13-16).

Here is evidence that God sees us as a
human being before birth, that He knows us even as we are “woven together” in our mother’s womb, and that even prior to our being formed (unformed body), He considered us a viable human being.because God the God of justice,that's is nature, He will do justice to the aborted fetuses.God will continue to form them in heaven.
Re: Sodom And Gomorrah (Didn't the Children matter?) by frank317: 8:59am On Mar 06, 2015
malvisguy212:
deutoronumy29:29.the secrets thing belongs to God and the rest are reveal to us.....

The bible never adress this,but it gives us some important information about this;

Jeremiah wrote,
“I formed you in the womb I knew you,
before you were born I set you apart, I
appointed you as a prophet to the
nations” (Jer 1:5). David understood this
well as the Psalms declare, “You created
my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book” (Psalm 139:13-16).

Here is evidence that God sees us as a
human being before birth, that He knows us even as we are “woven together” in our mother’s womb, and that even prior to our being formed (unformed body), He considered us a viable human being.because God the God of justice,that's is nature, He will do justice to the aborted fetuses.God will continue to form them in heaven.

Oh please shut the F**k up.

U openly declare that it is right to subject millions of people, even pregnant women and children, to gruesome death because they sin against your Yahweh.

But when Boko haram slay you lot for not believing in Allah you cry like a Victim.

You must be devil incarnate...wicked soul.

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sodom And Gomorrah (Didn't the Children matter?) by johnydon22(m): 9:04am On Mar 06, 2015
frank317:

Oh please shut the F**k up.

U openly declare that it is right to subject millions of people, even pregnant women and children, to gruesome death because they sin against your Yahweh.

But when Boko haram slay you lot for not believing in Allah you cry like a Victim.

You must be devil incarnate...wicked soul.

I just marvel at the hypocrisy and the level of evil people will try to defend because of some barbaric jewish deity...
Re: Sodom And Gomorrah (Didn't the Children matter?) by johnydon22(m): 1:43pm On Aug 02, 2015
Re: Sodom And Gomorrah (Didn't the Children matter?) by hahn(m): 2:39pm On Aug 02, 2015
johnydon22:

I just marvel at the hypocrisy and the level of evil people will try to defend because of some barbaric jewish deity...

These are the same people who will happpily burn a thief without a fair trial. What else do you expect?

2 Likes

Re: Sodom And Gomorrah (Didn't the Children matter?) by johnydon22(m): 1:26am On Apr 15, 2016
hahn:

These are the same people who will happpily burn a thief without a fair trial. What else do you expect?

It sends shivers down the spine as these nonsensical beliefs makes simpletons out of intelligent humans that they can easily glorify outright absurdity and try to justify unjustifiable abhorrence

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sodom And Gomorrah (Didn't the Children matter?) by ValentineMary(m): 5:07am On Apr 15, 2016
malvisguy212:
surely there must have been children,the ones who are capable of making moral choice will be judge but the Ones who are not yet reach the age of reasoning will go to heaven, I give and example of aborted pregnancy, when the baby died who's fault is is? God? Or the parents who made the decision to terminate the pregnancy?

It is bad enough to see people trying to defend cruelty. Religion has taught men that this world does not matter because they would go to heaven at d end. People forfeit this life for an after life that is not guaranteed.

Young man do u know d harsh condition these children must have gone through just to be with their 'heavely father'? just because GOD caused them to be born in Sodom

2 Likes

Re: Sodom And Gomorrah (Didn't the Children matter?) by urahara(m): 1:15pm On Apr 15, 2016
johnydon22:

So you are saying no innocent children was found and that is why the city was destroyed right?

U forgot to include babies and pregnant women
Re: Sodom And Gomorrah (Didn't the Children matter?) by urahara(m): 1:17pm On Apr 15, 2016
johnydon22:

Ok they were subjected to a horrible death then taken to heaven... what type of mind do you people even possess

A human said this... Is ok to kill millions of children, the ones who are capable of making decisions are not innocent so its ok to kill them, the ones who are not capable of making a decision will be taken to heaven so its ok to kill them....

[size=20] Dude seriously[/size] ohh meeehhn

But if such a story were to be inside the quran.these hypocritical christians would criticise it without prejudice.they wont ever bother to be saying nonsense like the above statement

2 Likes

Re: Sodom And Gomorrah (Didn't the Children matter?) by urahara(m): 1:20pm On Apr 15, 2016
johnydon22:

this one said he will spare them..

this one said they will be taken to heaven (meaning not spare)

Common dudes get you brains straight for ones.

Those little children as you say are not incapable of making a decision (let me put an age bracket of A day old to 10years) must be numbering more than a million and god was allegedly looking for 10 good people, these millions of children are more than 10 by millions... why wasnt the city spared even when its obvious than millions of children are there...

He had to subject them to such cruel horrifying death... embarassed This is not even good to think..

Johnny don 22 .why are u acting as though yahweh killing infants is a new thing .dont u remember how he ordered the isrealites on multiple occasions to kill babies . pregnant women .etc without showing mercy.

1 Like

Re: Sodom And Gomorrah (Didn't the Children matter?) by urahara(m): 1:22pm On Apr 15, 2016
malvisguy212:
they died because of the choice there parents make, let me tell you something, the aborted pregnancy,the children went direct to heaven ,who's fault is it, for there death? God or there parents that made the decision? If there parents should repent,when they died the aborted baby will be the first to welcome them in heaven.

Lets make an agreement .if u feel god was just .then may all ur wrong choices in life affect ur children. Do u agree or disagree.

1 Like

Re: Sodom And Gomorrah (Didn't the Children matter?) by urahara(m): 1:24pm On Apr 15, 2016
johnydon22:

Ok now he wont spare the city even after finding millions of innocent children?

@bolded... So you actually find it ok to kill a child for something his/her parents did, what he had no freaking idea of...

WTF!!!

But funny enough he could spare lot who wanted to have his daughters gang raped to death

1 Like

Re: Sodom And Gomorrah (Didn't the Children matter?) by urahara(m): 1:26pm On Apr 15, 2016
johnydon22:

Hahahahahahaha me and who now? I don die ...A mythical being!!!...grin ...am really looking forward to seeing him/her/it cheesy cheesy

Abeg bro Goodnight...sleep well boss..

Is yahweh the one u call mythical or is the true god who may probably exist the one u call mythical
Re: Sodom And Gomorrah (Didn't the Children matter?) by IAmTobore(m): 5:02pm On Apr 15, 2016
johnydon22:
Ok i was sitting on my own today when a jehova witness came to me, normally i welcomed her and offered her a seat.

Then the topic of the day began, she went on and on about how sodom and gomorrah was destroyed, how God could not even find 10 righteous people in sodom and gomorah that was why it was destroyed..

I asked her a simple question and thats the question i am asking now

[size=20] They must be millions of Children and pregnant women in these cities, Are the lives of these innocent little ones not worth saving? Is it that the little children don't count [/size]
Simple answer; his ways are not our ways! He own us, and no one can question him for what he does!

Have you ever been pissed off before? Remember when USA used NUKES on Japan, weren't there kids that were worth sparing? Although, you have your choice of being an atheist, but that your question just doesn't sits right!

Only he can create a soul, and only he can destroy it because we all belong to him!

And the earlier you realise that, the better for you.
Re: Sodom And Gomorrah (Didn't the Children matter?) by johnydon22(m): 5:41pm On Apr 15, 2016
IAmTobore:
Simple answer; his ways are not our ways! He own us, and no one can question him for what he does!

Have you ever been pissed off before? Remember when USA used NUKES on Japan, weren't there kids that were worth sparing? Although, you have your choice of being an atheist, but that your question just doesn't sits right!

Only he can create a soul, and only he can destroy it because we all belong to him!

And the earlier you realise that, the better for you.

Ok so the Children didn't count? Remember the question here is, they were looking for just 10innocent people in a city where they should be millions of children even more innocent than Lot himself.

So The Children didn't count sir?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sodom And Gomorrah (Didn't the Children matter?) by IAmTobore(m): 5:55pm On Apr 15, 2016
johnydon22:

Ok so the Children didn't count? Remember the question here is, they were looking for just 10innocent people in a city where they should be millions of children even more innocent than Lot himself.

So The Children didn't count sir?
Lot and his families were saved through the grace of Abraham. If not, they would have gone down with the city. The bible described the city as totally corrupt and the young ones too are bound to continue the bad deeds rigth from childhood!

They were all stiff-necked!
Re: Sodom And Gomorrah (Didn't the Children matter?) by TrajansKong: 6:45pm On Apr 15, 2016
IAmTobore:
Lot and his families were saved through the grace of Abraham. If not, they would have gone down with the city. The bible described the city as totally corrupt and the young ones too are bound to continue the bad deeds rigth from childhood!

...therefore the children and those still in the womb deserved to die...and go to hell!

Hmmn, such irredeemable evil and inhumanity in your heart. You identify entirely with Power.

I see, we have finally come full circle. You are capable of experiencing a world free from morality, a world where human life has absolutely no value except in its submission to Power.

IAmTobore, you and malvisguy are clearly both fully manifested and active aspects of the what the early church knew as Satan.

The sooner you recognise this the better for you and the rest of humanity.

Please do not marry, reproduce or enter into long-term relationships before seriously considering what I've said.
Re: Sodom And Gomorrah (Didn't the Children matter?) by johnydon22(m): 6:47pm On Apr 15, 2016
IAmTobore:

So Lot was worth more saving than millions of kids right... I am enjoying this but funny enough i am wondering why you are dancing around the question.

Remember the question here is, they were looking for just 10innocent people in the city, the city has millions of innocent children so why werent they spared..

is 10 adults worth more than millions of kids? Doesn't the children count?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sodom And Gomorrah (Didn't the Children matter?) by Objectives: 6:55pm On Apr 15, 2016
IAmTobore:

....described the city as totally corrupt and the young ones too are bound to continue the bad deeds right from childhood!

This is a flawed premise, and its disappointing that you are only playing this card to cover a glaring hole in jewish folklore.
Re: Sodom And Gomorrah (Didn't the Children matter?) by IAmTobore(m): 7:30pm On Apr 15, 2016
Objectives:

This is a flawed premise, and its disappointing that you are only playing this card to cover a glaring hole in jewish folklore.
Please reveal the hole am covering. Wasn't it written in the bible?
Re: Sodom And Gomorrah (Didn't the Children matter?) by IAmTobore(m): 7:36pm On Apr 15, 2016
johnydon22:

So Lot was worth more saving than millions of kids right... I am enjoying this but funny enough i am wondering why you are dancing around the question.

Remember the question here is, they were looking for just 10innocent people in the city, the city has millions of innocent children so why werent they spared..

is 10 adults worth more than millions of kids? Doesn't the children count?
What makes you come up with the conclusion that the children were innocent? Were you there with them? I follow the bible's account, and am not cooking up stories.

The bible states that they were all corrupt (both young & old).

So now, i want you to show me a BOOK that states that the kids were innocent!
Re: Sodom And Gomorrah (Didn't the Children matter?) by IAmTobore(m): 7:40pm On Apr 15, 2016
TrajansKong:

...therefore the children and those still in the womb deserved to die...and go to hell!

Hmmn, such irredeemable evil and inhumanity in your heart. You identify entirely with Power.

I see, we have finally come full circle. You are capable of experiencing a world free from morality, a world where human life has absolutely no value except in its submission to Power.

IAmTobore, you and malvisguy are clearly both fully manifested and active aspects of the what the early church as Satan.

The sooner you recognise this the better for you and the rest of humanity.

Please do not marry, reproduce or enter into long-term relationships before seriously considering what I've said.
I just can't understand what you mean. Are you trying to say GOD is guilty? Please just make yourself clear if thats what you mean.
Re: Sodom And Gomorrah (Didn't the Children matter?) by TrajansKong: 8:38pm On Apr 15, 2016
IAmTobore:
I just can't understand what you mean. Are you trying to say GOD is guilty? Please just make yourself clear if thats what you mean.
Very simple. You have abandoned your humanity to prostrate yourself unquestioningly before Yahweh. In your heart he can do no wrong. Genocide, slavery, mass rape, all is good to you if done in his name.
You have not a shred of fellow feeling for the human race. You cower before Power. Always.

This is Satan's victory. You are, unknowingly, his servant.
Re: Sodom And Gomorrah (Didn't the Children matter?) by IAmTobore(m): 8:51pm On Apr 15, 2016
TrajansKong:

Very simple. You have abandoned your humanity to prostrate yourself unquestioningly before Yahweh. In your heart he can do no wrong. Genocide, slavery, mass rape, all is good to you if done in his name.
You have not a shred of fellow feeling for the human race. You cower before Power. Always.

This is Satan's victory. You are, unknowingly, his servant.
I still don't understand you. But let me give you some notes. I know you are an atheist, but just try to read the book of Genesis chapter 19, from verse one to the end. I think that will enlighten you. And if refuse to read the bible, i will consider it that you don't know what you are doing!
Re: Sodom And Gomorrah (Didn't the Children matter?) by Objectives: 8:52pm On Apr 15, 2016
IAmTobore:
Please reveal the hole am covering. Wasn't it written in the bible?

Your perception of the bible is based on absolute perfection, and to you, the deity upon which it is based can do no wrong, This naturally puts you on the defensive, whether or not the "case or act" is possible to defend,

Let's say....

"I have just been found guilty of murder by a competent court and sentenced to death by hanging, Okay?? good, very good, I get to face the consequences of the crime I committed,

But No, it doesn't end there, my 4 and 2 year old kids have to go by hanging too, else, they'd grow to become worse murderers than their Father....

This is because, according to the judge and yourself it is impossible for them not to follow same path with their father"

Do you see a hole in the above?? If Yes, then you'd realize its just a minute fraction of the hole in your argument.

I do not intend to go back and forth, I do not intend to pollute your beliefs either, I just want us to make common sense.
Re: Sodom And Gomorrah (Didn't the Children matter?) by IAmTobore(m): 8:58pm On Apr 15, 2016
Objectives:

Your perception of the bible is based on absolute perfection, and to you, the deity upon which it is based can do no wrong,

I have just been found guilty of murder by a competent court and sentenced to death by hanging, okay good, very good, I get to face the consequences of the crime I committed,

But No, it doesn't end there, my 4 and 2 year old kids have to go by hanging too, else, they'd grow to become worse murderers than their Father....

This is because, according to the judge and yourself it is impossible for them not to follow same path with their father.

Do you see a hole in the above?? If Yes, then you'd realize its just a minute fraction of the hole in your argument.

I do not intend to go back and forth, I do not intend to pollute your beliefs either, I just want us to make common sense.
I appreciate your efforts. Thanks for the time. It was my mistake.

The children also partook in the evil deeds and that is why the wrath of GOD fell on them all.

Hence if your kids commited the crime with you, they are going down with you.

If there is any other hole that find, do not hesitate to reveal it!
Re: Sodom And Gomorrah (Didn't the Children matter?) by johnydon22(m): 9:07pm On Apr 15, 2016
IAmTobore:
What makes you come up with the conclusion that the children were innocent? Were you there with them? I follow the bible's account, and am not cooking up stories.

The bible states that they were all corrupt (both young & old).

So now, i want you to show me a BOOK that states that the kids were innocent!

So if the bible says a child of 1 month is corrupt then automatically the child is, if the bible says a child of 5years is corrupt and deserving of a cruel death then the child is?

That shows someone who has no independent mind but has a very simple one way mindset roped around the dictates of an ancient book of jewish descent.. It is shallow and disturbing.

What iniquity exactly will a child of 1 month be guilty of that it deserves a cruel death?

what iniquity is a child of 5years guilty of or even 10? what corruption can the mind of a child conceive let alone execute that you are sheepishly trying to justify infanticide?

I know you may hold the bible dear but i will be explicit here and not mince words the bible is drunk for accusing little children of what nonsensical corruption that they deserve a cruel fate, and you more so for agreeing to such nonsense.

Classical effects of religious beliefs like i have kept saying, Turns humans into mindless simpletons that they can go to any length to glorify absurdity and justify gross abhorrence

Just what you are trying to do here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sodom And Gomorrah (Didn't the Children matter?) by johnydon22(m): 9:12pm On Apr 15, 2016
IAmTobore:
I appreciate your efforts. Thanks for the time. It was my mistake.

The children also partook in the evil deeds and that is why the wrath of GOD fell on them all.

Hence if your kids commited the crime with you, they are going down with you.

If there is any other hole that find, do not hesitate to reveal it!

Please tell me what sort of crime a child of 1year 2,3,4,5,6,7,8... would partake in committing?

Please give me one example

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Biblical Meaning Of Tithe / Anti-tithers, How Can I Get The Devourer Rebuked? / You Are In A Computer - Everything You Know Is A Lie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.