Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,419 members, 7,819,513 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

I Am Offered Admission To Study Agric Instead Of Medicine.should I Go Or Not - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Am Offered Admission To Study Agric Instead Of Medicine.should I Go Or Not (17469 Views)

5 Reasons Most Students Are Not Offered Admission Despite High Post-utme Score / With Her High Score In Both JAMB & Post-UTME, She Was Not Offered Admission / Esut College Of Medicine Students Asked To Vacate Hostel, Campus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Offered Admission To Study Agric Instead Of Medicine.should I Go Or Not by markfish10(m): 7:31am On Feb 24, 2015
shakrullah:
I applied for medicine in ABU and when their admission list came out my name was nowhere to be found. now I am doing ijmb in ABU,Kabba, Kogi State. I dont know what happened but it just came to my mind to check my admission status again this afternoon. so I checked and saw that I have been offered admission to study agriculture.
I am so confused right now because my people are all advising me to go for the course. apart from that I will do jamb again this year and am also doing ijmb. so I dont really know which decision to make.
guys I really need your advice.
bro same thng happened to me in short I just finished my registration yesterday,I wrote a deferment letter to the dean.still holding unto my dreams man.....so i'v gad to ß patient....when you decided to study medicine you ought to hv thought of ϑ challenges.....as for me I I registered JAMB even before ϑ 1st list was released to tell you how keen I am on studying medicine.......my number for proper chat on whatsapp ***********
Re: I Am Offered Admission To Study Agric Instead Of Medicine.should I Go Or Not by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 24, 2015
Champella:

Could you please enlighten me on this IJMB Programme? Hoping to hear from you soon.
IJMB programme is also referred to A levels. A standard IJMB result Can be used to gain admission into the university as direct entry into 200 level mostly in the northern part of the country and few western part.
Re: I Am Offered Admission To Study Agric Instead Of Medicine.should I Go Or Not by Champella(m): 9:59am On Feb 24, 2015
machinegundammy:

IJMB programme is also referred to A levels. A standard IJMB result Can be used to gain admission into the university as direct entry into 200 level mostly in the northern part of the country and few western part.

Can we talk more in private please? I don't want us to derail this thread. I'm on Whatsapp. My number is on my signature.
Re: I Am Offered Admission To Study Agric Instead Of Medicine.should I Go Or Not by shakrullah(m): 10:55am On Feb 24, 2015
markfish10:
bro same thng happened to me in short I just finished my registration yesterday,I wrote a deferment letter to the dean.still holding unto my dreams man.....so i'v gad to ß patient....when you decided to study medicine you ought to hv thought of ϑ challenges.....as for me I I registered JAMB even before ϑ 1st list was released to tell you how keen I am on studying medicine.......my number for proper chat on whatsapp 08165478777
and this is my own number 08064448210
Re: I Am Offered Admission To Study Agric Instead Of Medicine.should I Go Or Not by xmillion: 7:10pm On Feb 24, 2015
bro the only advice I have for u is go for agric and still write jamb,am actually a victim,I filled E.E in last year jamb but they gave me PHYSICS am doing the course now and I still registered for jamb,am in school saving up to pay acceptance fee for next year if I get it and am seriously fighting for a 4.0 in my g.p,guy admission into university no be beans for naija and u won't b happy if u don't get ur jamb right this year
Re: I Am Offered Admission To Study Agric Instead Of Medicine.should I Go Or Not by GBAGAAUN(m): 11:29am On Feb 25, 2015
kritikali:

O ma sho ku ni,omo ale jati jati
Epe pada si odo elepe grin grin

Oloshi
Re: I Am Offered Admission To Study Agric Instead Of Medicine.should I Go Or Not by Nobody: 7:43am On Feb 27, 2015
My dear Agric is very lucrative. I am Studying Agric and its tougher than medicine here in Uniuyo.We do Biochemistry, Animal Anatomy and d likes.you can start up with it while still seeking for medicine,you will perform better. Most people from my set that later got admission in Clinal sciences are really doing great there because of their experience in Agric

1 Like

Re: I Am Offered Admission To Study Agric Instead Of Medicine.should I Go Or Not by Champella(m): 8:13pm On Feb 27, 2015
reminiscing:
My dear Agric is very lucrative. I am Studying Agric and its tougher than medicine here in Uniuyo.We do Biochemistry, Animal Anatomy and d likes.you can start up with it while still seeking for medicine,you will perform better. Most people from my set that later got admission in Clinal sciences are really doing great there because of their experience in Agric

Hello Girl!

Which department and what level are you?
Re: I Am Offered Admission To Study Agric Instead Of Medicine.should I Go Or Not by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 27, 2015
Champella:

Hello Girl!

Which department and what level are you?

I am in 300leve,soil science department.
Re: I Am Offered Admission To Study Agric Instead Of Medicine.should I Go Or Not by Champella(m): 8:54pm On Feb 27, 2015
reminiscing:

I am in 300leve,soil science department.

Wow! That's lovely. I would love to know more about you. What's your facebook username? Simply update it on your signature then i'll send you a friend request.
Re: I Am Offered Admission To Study Agric Instead Of Medicine.should I Go Or Not by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 27, 2015
Champella:

Wow! That's lovely. I would love to know more about you. What's your facebook username? Simply update it on your signature then i'll send you a friend request.

I don't really do Facebook.
Re: I Am Offered Admission To Study Agric Instead Of Medicine.should I Go Or Not by Champella(m): 9:01pm On Feb 27, 2015
reminiscing:

I don't really do Facebook.

Give me your phone number then
Re: I Am Offered Admission To Study Agric Instead Of Medicine.should I Go Or Not by ijmbnigeria: 8:58am On Feb 28, 2015
Admission into 200L in any Nigerian university without JAMB or PUTME via IJMB A'LEVEL PROGRAMME

Re: I Am Offered Admission To Study Agric Instead Of Medicine.should I Go Or Not by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 24, 2016
scalez:
My sister was in the same situation about 10 years ago. Find out if you can change your course after the first year. When you know that is possible, endeavour to pass all your 100 level courses even higher than most medicos on your level find out the extra courses you might not be taking together sinceAgic and Medicos take almost same courses in100L and add them to your courseload, Pray for favour and at the end of your first year, cross over to medicine. For all youcare some of the students that were admitted for medicine don't survive the first year and you will nicely take one of such spots. Wishing you the best.
please is it possible for agric students after 200 level to switch over to medicine
Re: I Am Offered Admission To Study Agric Instead Of Medicine.should I Go Or Not by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 24, 2016
[quote author=reminiscing post=31127370]My dear Agric is very lucrative. I am Studying Agric and its tougher than medicine here in Uniuyo.We do Biochemistry, Animal Anatomy and d likes.you can start up with it while still seeking for medicine,you will perform better. Most people from my set that later got admission in Clinal sciences are really doing great there because of their experience in Agric/quote

how do you mean. Is it that they switched over from agric faculty to clinical/medical sciences. Enlighten me please.
Re: I Am Offered Admission To Study Agric Instead Of Medicine.should I Go Or Not by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 24, 2016
[quote author=Sammy888 post=49629863][/quote]
They wrote Jamb
Re: I Am Offered Admission To Study Agric Instead Of Medicine.should I Go Or Not by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 24, 2016
shakrullah:
guy dont kill me please
Dat guy ehn....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ASUU Rejects FG Negotiation Team, Says Strike Continues / After Writing WAEC 5 Times I Finally Scaled Through / Okorocha Slashes Tuition Fee For Non-imo Students By 50%

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.