Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,715 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Tonto Dikeh Displaying Good Motherpotentials (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Displaying Good Motherpotentials (photo) (1117 Views)

6 Incidents That Crashed Tonto Dikeh’s Marriage / Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" / Tonto Dikeh's New Photo With A Fan Causes Stir On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Displaying Good Motherpotentials (photo) by tnderbaba(m): 6:09pm On Feb 22, 2015
Nollywood pretty actress, Tonto Dikeh, would make
a good mother, no doubt. This conclusion was
reached based on the way she has been over
pampering and giving her different species of dogs
nice treats.
Although, the once-time controversial Queen lost
her mother long time ago, that didn't stop her from
having some rare qualities of a good mother.
Those who are familiar with the social media handle
and pages of the River- State born actress would
attest to the fact that the way she showers love,
care, gifts and attention on her pets is uncommon.
The Poko Queen also calls the dogs different
interesting pet names as well as refers to them
sometimes as her 'new family'.
Her teeming fans always flood the comment box on
her Instagram page with prayers that she would find
a true human family of her own and put to practice
those qualities and attributes of an amiable mother.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Displaying Good Motherpotentials (photo) by izuch(m): 6:12pm On Feb 22, 2015
I no read am, but tonto always makes FP, I'm not booking space oh!. When it does I'll modify.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Displaying Good Motherpotentials (photo) by xreal: 6:12pm On Feb 22, 2015
I smell FP.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Displaying Good Motherpotentials (photo) by monalicious(f): 6:52pm On Feb 22, 2015
ok
Re: Tonto Dikeh Displaying Good Motherpotentials (photo) by Vision4God: 7:42pm On Feb 22, 2015
Just here to read comments
Re: Tonto Dikeh Displaying Good Motherpotentials (photo) by Thegiva(m): 7:50pm On Feb 22, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Shocking!!!!!! Nigerian Parents Give Birth To “miracle” White Baby / John Fashanu Divorce Saga: Adaeze Yobo Stands By Mom, Shares Kiss / Free Eye Test: How Many Eyes Does She Have?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.