Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,804 members, 7,956,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:55 PM

Ten Poisons That Are Found In Your Food,check How You Kill Yourselves Unknownly! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ten Poisons That Are Found In Your Food,check How You Kill Yourselves Unknownly! (2909 Views)

The Slow Poisons That You Consume; When Will Your Disease Show Up? / What Exactly Is The Microwave Doing To Your Food? / Bitter Kola Can Neutralize Poisons 100% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ten Poisons That Are Found In Your Food,check How You Kill Yourselves Unknownly! by seggzz(m): 8:12pm On Feb 22, 2015
We have been brain washed to think that the food we eat is not affecting us. I really know some people will not believe what I'm telling them now until they find out themselves. But, just think for once that you have the right to live and the right to die.You don't just say anything goes. With your little money you can still be healthy. And it will really be a pity that after this information, you still went ahead to commit an intentional suicide, 'na you sabi'.

If you don't know Africa are still behind when it comes to the spread of this information. They have not been responsible to know what actually goes into them as food. The mission of the western world is to reduce world population to about 60%. And not only that, they equally want two double
standard benefits. They want to reduce the population of the black, and also want to make financial gain worth billions of pounds. You may go ahead to find out the reasons behind why
western world banned some food products. The food that we Africans (especially Nigerian ) enjoys
as our delicacy.I will point out only in this write up some chemicals or ingredients. And food products you gladly eat almost everyday. We need to save our generations, your children if not yourselves from intentional poison to kill us slowly. Did you know your people at the village are healthier? They live longer?

(1) BHT(Butylated Hydroxytoluen): This is an additive commonly used to prevent oxidation in a wide variety of foods and cosmetics. It is used in jet fuels, rubber petroleum, transformer oil and embalming fluid. It can cause liver damage and is harmful to aquatic organism.

(2) HCFS(High Fructose Corn Syrup). This is made from modified corn and processed with genetically modified enzymes.

(3) Hormone-infused beef and milk: Most of the beef are fed with synthetic hormones. This is to get the most milk out of a beef. This has been researched to cause cancer.

(4)Arsenic laced Chicken: My brother/ sister, just ask any doctor to give you poison. The first thing that comes to his mind is Arsenic! This is the arsenic that is use to dress your chicken to make it
fresh. This is known to cause cancer in animals including humans.

(5)Atrazine: This is widely used herbicides used in Nigeria. You may asked farmers if you don't know. This herbicide is notorious because of its ability to leak and contaminate drinking water.This affect the crops we eat. This has been link to lead to reproductive problems.

(6) Textured soy protein concentrated, carrageenan,maltodextrin, disodium, inosinate guanylate,modified corn starch. All these are basically names to hide ingredients that contain
either Monosodium Glutamate(MSG) or a form of MSG during processing.

(7)Coal Tar and Artificial coloring: Color additives such as red 40 and yellow 5 are created from coal tar and petroleum. Research has shown that that brand coloured food is not good for humans.

(coolPropylene glycol alginate (E405): This food thicker, stabilizer and emulsifiers is derived from alginated acid and esterified and combined with propylene glycol. Note that it has industrial uses including automobile antifreezes.

(9)Genetically Engineered food: Many fruits including pawpaw that find their way to Nigeria are genetically modified. Did you know many EU countries has banned anything genetically modified?

(10) Bromine/ Brominated Vegetable Oil(BVO): Some of your bread are brominated. This is what stop flavours from separation in sports drinks. The main ingredient, bromine, is a poisonous chemical used in flame retardant that is considered toxic and corrosive.............

Always avoid any kind of processed food. If you must eat processed food, always check labels of
the above chemicals. I will want you to eat only African made products and crops grown with no chemicals.You can browse more on the references below to find out more for yourself.

WHAT DO YOU EATS? what do you think can be best suggestion that can help?

References:
#www.saveourbones.com
#livescience.com
#organicconsumers.com
#dailybreeze.com
#motherjones.com
#mercola.com
#huffingtonpost.com
#kitchendaily.com
Re: Ten Poisons That Are Found In Your Food,check How You Kill Yourselves Unknownly! by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 22, 2015
seggzz:
We have been brain washed to think that the food we eat is not affecting us. I really know some people will not believe what I'm telling them now until they find out themselves. But, just think for once that you have the right to live and the right to die.You don't just say anything goes. With your little money you can still be healthy. And it will really be a pity that after this information, you still went ahead to commit an intentional suicide, 'na you sabi'.

If you don't know Africa are still behind when it comes to the spread of this information. They have not been responsible to know what actually goes into them as food. The mission of the western world is to reduce world population to about 60%. And not only that, they equally want two double
standard benefits. They want to reduce the population of the black, and also want to make financial gain worth billions of pounds. You may go ahead to find out the reasons behind why
western world banned some food products. The food that we Africans (especially Nigerian ) enjoys
as our delicacy.I will point out only in this write up some chemicals or ingredients. And food products you gladly eat almost everyday. We need to save our generations, your children if not yourselves from intentional poison to kill us slowly. Did you know your people at the village are healthier? They live longer?

(1) BHT(Butylated Hydroxytoluen): This is an additive commonly used to prevent oxidation in a wide variety of foods and cosmetics. It is used in jet fuels, rubber petroleum, transformer oil and embalming fluid. It can cause liver damage and is harmful to aquatic organism.

(2) HCFS(High Fructose Corn Syrup). This is made from modified corn and processed with genetically modified enzymes.

(3) Hormone-infused beef and milk: Most of the beef are fed with synthetic hormones. This is to get the most milk out of a beef. This has been researched to cause cancer.

(4)Arsenic laced Chicken: My brother/ sister, just ask any doctor to give you poison. The first thing that comes to his mind is Arsenic! This is the arsenic that is use to dress your chicken to make it
fresh. This is known to cause cancer in animals including humans.

(5)Atrazine: This is widely used herbicides used in Nigeria. You may asked farmers if you don't know. This herbicide is notorious because of its ability to leak and contaminate drinking water.This affect the crops we eat. This has been link to lead to reproductive problems.

(6) Textured soy protein concentrated, carrageenan,maltodextrin, disodium, inosinate guanylate,modified corn starch. All these are basically names to hide ingredients that contain
either Monosodium Glutamate(MSG) or a form of MSG during processing.

(7)Coal Tar and Artificial coloring: Color additives such as red 40 and yellow 5 are created from coal tar and petroleum. Research has shown that that brand coloured food is not good for humans.

(coolPropylene glycol alginate (E405): This food thicker, stabilizer and emulsifiers is derived from alginated acid and esterified and combined with propylene glycol. Note that it has industrial uses including automobile antifreezes.

(9)Genetically Engineered food: Many fruits including pawpaw that find their way to Nigeria are genetically modified. Did you know many EU countries has banned anything genetically modified?

(10) Bromine/ Brominated Vegetable Oil(BVO): Some of your bread are brominated. This is what stop flavours from separation in sports drinks. The main ingredient, bromine, is a poisonous chemical used in flame retardant that is considered toxic and corrosive.............

Always avoid any kind of processed food. If you must eat processed food, always check labels of
the above chemicals. I will want you to eat only African made products and crops grown with no chemicals.You can browse more on the references below to find out more for yourself.

WHAT DO YOU EATS? what do you think can be best suggestion that can help?

References:
#www.saveourbones.com
#livescience.com
#organicconsumers.com
#dailybreeze.com
#motherjones.com
#mercola.com
#huffingtonpost.com
#kitchendaily.com

shocked the bolded is complete bullsh*t! Genetically modified enzymes indeed! cheesy grin lol

*modified* just saw monosodium glutamate on the list! This thing go soon kill me! shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin
Re: Ten Poisons That Are Found In Your Food,check How You Kill Yourselves Unknownly! by ennon92(m): 8:34pm On Feb 22, 2015
Nice post but allow science and tech to take its full course...can we grow bread? No but flour, we should add only non-toxic chemicals to flour to give us our desirable bread.

If am to judge ur deduction, we should stop the use of phones,gadgets and what have you cos they re known to cause cancer as a result of their radiaton.
Re: Ten Poisons That Are Found In Your Food,check How You Kill Yourselves Unknownly! by seggzz(m): 8:38pm On Feb 22, 2015
coollabman:

I'm surprised monosodium glutamate didn't make the list shocked
By the way, the bolded is complete bullsh*t! Genetically modified enzymes indeed! cheesy grin lol

Just check no.6 for glutamate monosodium. This is just the common chemical ingredients brought to Nigeria. Yes it actually genetically modified enzymes. Make your research!
Re: Ten Poisons That Are Found In Your Food,check How You Kill Yourselves Unknownly! by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 22, 2015
Besides @op according to paracelsius everything is poison, its just the dosage that differs wink
Re: Ten Poisons That Are Found In Your Food,check How You Kill Yourselves Unknownly! by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 22, 2015
seggzz:

Just check no.6 for glutamate monosodium. This is just the common chemical ingredients brought to Nigeria. Yes it actually genetically modified enzymes. Make your research!

Nope its not! Its only a living organism that can be genetically modified not an enzyme. Any protein e.g an enzyme, produced by a genetically modified organism is called a recombinant protein. The conversion of glucose to fructose by the isomerase enzyme is not genetically induced (at least for the industrial process).
Re: Ten Poisons That Are Found In Your Food,check How You Kill Yourselves Unknownly! by seggzz(m): 8:51pm On Feb 22, 2015
coollabman:
Besides @op according to paracelsius everything is poison, its just the dosage that differs wink

Paracelsus cannot live longer the way he lived then. All our food are not poison. The creator that made the natural growing plant for food is not mad. Can you take poison, and still say you are taking it in right proportion?
Re: Ten Poisons That Are Found In Your Food,check How You Kill Yourselves Unknownly! by seggzz(m): 8:55pm On Feb 22, 2015
coollabman:

Nope its not! Its only a living organism that can be genetically modified not an enzyme. Any protein e.g an enzyme, produced by a genetically modified organism is called a recombinant protein. The conversion of glucose to fructose by the isomerase enzyme is not genetically induced (at least for the industrial process).

Did you know that some enzymes can be genetically modified? Did you know enzymes from maize can be genetically modified? Make your findings!
Re: Ten Poisons That Are Found In Your Food,check How You Kill Yourselves Unknownly! by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 22, 2015
seggzz:

Paracelsus cannot live longer the way he lived then. All our food are not poison. The creator that made the natural growing plant for food is not mad. Can you take poison, and still say you are taking it in right proportion?

Chill mate! Its the absolute truth. Everything you consume can potentially harm you, depending on the amount you actually take. Its the same creator that made venomous snakes and dangerous animals. So you can't tell me that the food you eat won't harm you when you consume it disproportionately
Re: Ten Poisons That Are Found In Your Food,check How You Kill Yourselves Unknownly! by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 22, 2015
seggzz:

Did you know that some enzymes can be genetically modified? Did you know enzymes from maize can be genetically modified? Make your findings!

Pls read my earlier post. Its only living organisms that can be genetically modified, not enzymes. Genetically modified organisms can produce altered enzymes and metabolites that can be used for industrial processes.

2 Likes

Re: Ten Poisons That Are Found In Your Food,check How You Kill Yourselves Unknownly! by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 22, 2015
Lalasticlala! Pls move this to front page! Sharp sharp! cheesy
Re: Ten Poisons That Are Found In Your Food,check How You Kill Yourselves Unknownly! by seggzz(m): 9:03pm On Feb 22, 2015
ennon92:
Nice post but allow science and tech to take its full course...can we grow bread? No but flour, we should add only non-toxic chemicals to flour to give us our desirable bread.

If am to judge ur deduction, we should stop the use of phones,gadgets and what have you cos they re known to cause cancer as a result of their radiaton.

We cannot grow bread. We can do away from bromate made bread. There are some non- toxic substance that can still be use to make healthy bread.

concerning the second point, I believed you are not ignorance about how to prevent damage to your body. Did you not buy some screen protector and other preventive measures, ehn? But this food, millions are still ignorance about it.
Re: Ten Poisons That Are Found In Your Food,check How You Kill Yourselves Unknownly! by psucc(m): 10:08pm On Feb 22, 2015
Grammar no go gree Mek I comment on this topic.

Oyah me una fight on I dey come.
Re: Ten Poisons That Are Found In Your Food,check How You Kill Yourselves Unknownly! by seggzz(m): 10:24pm On Feb 22, 2015
coollabman:

Chill mate! Its the absolute truth. Everything you consume can potentially harm you, depending on the amount you actually take. Its the same creator that made venomous snakes and dangerous animals. So you can't tell me that the food you eat won't harm you when you consume it disproportionately

Let me make myself clear that it is edible food in right proportion, good! Must eating poison justify not eating appropriately? Must we say that because when you don't food in right proportion, then every food is a poison? can u state the difference between POISON and DISPROPORTIONATE?
Re: Ten Poisons That Are Found In Your Food,check How You Kill Yourselves Unknownly! by Nobody: 11:07pm On Feb 22, 2015
seggzz:

Let me make myself clear that it is edible food in right proportion, good! Must eating poison justify not eating appropriately? Must we say that because when you don't food in right proportion, then every food is a poison? can u state the difference between POISON and DISPROPORTIONATE?

You seem not to get the point at all. Its the dosage that determines how poisonous a substance (the amount you take is what matters). Eating edible food disproportionately is tantamount to consuming poison. This is a medically accepted fact Mr. Man everything is poison wink grin
Re: Ten Poisons That Are Found In Your Food,check How You Kill Yourselves Unknownly! by Nobody: 2:28am On Feb 23, 2015
Holy Molly !!! I'm getting scared like hell reading this post .Well, something must kill a man but what is important is dying proper.

Thanks for the info Op
Re: Ten Poisons That Are Found In Your Food,check How You Kill Yourselves Unknownly! by seggzz(m): 7:53am On Feb 23, 2015
coollabman:

Pls read my earlier post. Its only living organisms that can be genetically modified, not enzymes. Genetically modified organisms can produce altered enzymes and metabolites that can be used for industrial processes.

I get you well!. I'm equally saying enzymes from this modified living organism is not good for our health
Re: Ten Poisons That Are Found In Your Food,check How You Kill Yourselves Unknownly! by ezeajeri: 10:39am On Feb 23, 2015
iasotea can remove poison, parasite, worm, acid, cause by the food we eat this tea is a powerful detoxification this tea is not in nigeria is from us check it yourself www.iasotea.com/3455371 or call 08028847213 08151651603 for more detail

Re: Ten Poisons That Are Found In Your Food,check How You Kill Yourselves Unknownly! by seggzz(m): 12:08am On Feb 24, 2015
ezeajeri:
iasotea can remove poison, parasite, worm, acid, cause by the food we eat this tea is a powerful detoxification this tea is not in nigeria is from us check it yourself www.iasotea.com/3455371 or call 08028847213 08151651603 for more detail

Did you think all the poison mentioned above is made in Nigeria? Can your drug cure cancer? You know you are taking poison, OK? How are you sure that this tea can remove all poison? Can you be cured from arsenic poison?

I will not buy the product just for the purpose of removing poison, rather buy it to maintain my good health. Take arsenic poison and wait for 2mins, then take the tea, ehn?(lol).
Re: Ten Poisons That Are Found In Your Food,check How You Kill Yourselves Unknownly! by seggzz(m): 12:21am On Feb 24, 2015
ezeajeri:

I want to buy but I will want you to list out the ingredients used here.
Re: Ten Poisons That Are Found In Your Food,check How You Kill Yourselves Unknownly! by lufizzkids(f): 2:21am On Feb 24, 2015
OP .job well done.
your list is not conclusive though.recently I found out that even cooking food in bad cookware introduces poison into the food.the Regular aluminium pots when used to cook adds aluminium compounds to the food.Aluminium ingestion has been implicated in Alzhiemers disease.even the modern non stick pots are lined with plastic and rubber and formaldehyde is used to bind. Formaldehyde itself is used to embalm(imagine ingesting that!),even more so the plastic /rubber combination melts (producing PFOA) into food when cooking.Glass cookware too is not safe because they contain lead.
We all need to be aware and make proper corrections to avoid eating poison constantly.
Re: Ten Poisons That Are Found In Your Food,check How You Kill Yourselves Unknownly! by samtol4(m): 4:56am On Feb 24, 2015
@Op Nice post .....I think that is the main reason chinese people live longer and healthier because they eat more of vegetables.
Re: Ten Poisons That Are Found In Your Food,check How You Kill Yourselves Unknownly! by seggzz(m): 7:07pm On Feb 24, 2015
samtol4:
@Op Nice post .....I think that is the main reason chinese people live longer and healthier because they eat more of vegetables.

Ever since I made this research, I have become a vegetarian. Did u cook with maggi? it contain monosodium glutamate! Do you use vegetable oil? Do u eat gala? and many more...... I can tell you substitute to those things mentioned that are safe if you want
Re: Ten Poisons That Are Found In Your Food,check How You Kill Yourselves Unknownly! by seggzz(m): 7:10pm On Feb 24, 2015
lufizzkids:
OP .job well done.
your list is not conclusive though.recently I found out that even cooking food in bad cookware introduces poison into the food.the Regular aluminium pots when used to cook adds aluminium compounds to the food.Aluminium ingestion has been implicated in Alzhiemers disease.even the modern non stick pots are lined with plastic and rubber and formaldehyde is used to bind. Formaldehyde itself is used to embalm(imagine ingesting that!),even more so the plastic /rubber combination melts (producing PFOA) into food when cooking.Glass cookware too is not safe because they contain lead.
We all need to be aware and make proper corrections to avoid eating poison constantly.

I think ignorance is not only a disease, it is also death! Painting devil to be Jesus is not going to favour us. Knowing what goes into us is one of the wisest things to do.
Re: Ten Poisons That Are Found In Your Food,check How You Kill Yourselves Unknownly! by ezeajeri: 1:26pm On Jan 30, 2020
Oga kpatakpata for herbal products. A good product speaks for itself. Have you been nursing any ailment for sometimes now? Have you virtually used all suggested products and it persist? Has your ailment defiled all medications? Then worry no more get superdose today and experience the difference. Keep your immune system at 100% heathy status, get your body detoxified and keep fit with superdose . Are u suffering from any of the following? High blood pressure, malaria, diabetes, ulcer, Arthritis, eye problem, infertility, weak erection, cough, heart problem,fibroids , hormonal imbalance or any stubborn infections etc. superdose will bring you back to nature. Its affordable. A trial will convince you.

*Health Benefits*:
Anti-oxidant
Immune Modulation/Boosting
Detoxifier
Boost Fertility
Improves Eye sight
Anti bacteria/Anti viral, Anti fungal
Natural Antibiotics
*Composition*
Echinacea
Garlic
Uva Ursi
Ipomea purge
Tumeric

*superdose* has proven to cure chronic illnesses like, STDs, Asthma, Stress, Eye problem, Kidney/Liver problems, Infertility, Diabetes, Hypertension, Obesity, Stroke, and many other hitherto stubborn infections and diseases.
Fibrod WhatsApp 08028847213 call 08151651603. With just small amount. Your worry is over

Re: Ten Poisons That Are Found In Your Food,check How You Kill Yourselves Unknownly! by ezeajeri: 1:32pm On Jan 30, 2020
Oga kpatakpata for herbal products. A good product speaks for itself. Have you been nursing any ailment for sometimes now? Have you virtually used all suggested products and it persist? Has your ailment defiled all medications? Then worry no more get superdose today and experience the difference. Keep your immune system at 100% heathy status, get your body detoxified and keep fit with superdose . Are u suffering from any of the following? High blood pressure, malaria, diabetes, ulcer, Arthritis, eye problem, infertility, weak erection, cough, heart problem,fibroids , hormonal imbalance or any stubborn infections etc. superdose will bring you back to nature. Its affordable. A trial will convince you.

*Health Benefits*:
Anti-oxidant
Detoxifier
Boost Fertility
Improves Eye sight
Natural Antibiotics
*Composition*
Echinacea
Garlic
Uva Ursi
Ipomea purge
Tumeric

*superdose* has proven to cure chronic illnesses like, STDs, Asthma, Stress, Eye problem, Kidney/Liver problems, Infertility, Diabetes, Hypertension, Obesity, Stroke, and many other hitherto stubborn infections and diseases. fibroid with little amount your worry is over.
Re: Ten Poisons That Are Found In Your Food,check How You Kill Yourselves Unknownly! by ezeajeri: 1:35pm On Jan 30, 2020

*Health Benefits*:
Anti-oxidant
Detoxifier
Boost Fertility
Improves Eye sight
Natural Antibiotics
*Composition*
Echinacea
Garlic
Uva Ursi
Ipomea purge
Tumeric

*superdose* has proven to cure chronic illnesses like, STDs, Asthma, Stress, Eye problem, Kidney/Liver problems, Infertility, Diabetes, Hypertension, Obesity, Stroke, and many other hitherto stubborn infections and diseases. fibroid ,.with little amount your worry is over. WhatsApp 08028847213. Call 08151651603

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help, Infection And Infertility / Palm Wine Health Benefits | This Will Change Your Perception / Dictamni Chinese Herbal For Treatment Hemorrhoids Cream Anus Prolapse Anal Fissu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.