Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,247 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

How To Prepare Rice And Sauce (pics) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Prepare Rice And Sauce (pics) (67616 Views)

Rice And Chicken Birthday 'Cake' Nigerian Parents Used To Celebrate Their Child / What Is The Difference Between Soup, Stew And Sauce? / Preparing Agama Lizard Tomato Sauce (PICTURES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Prepare Rice And Sauce (pics) by Juliesexy(f): 4:18am On Feb 24, 2015
kiwi5:
Nice! But the hand and the head looks scary in the pot.
Like your hand and head abi? grin
Re: How To Prepare Rice And Sauce (pics) by Nobody: 5:05am On Feb 24, 2015
Can anyone share a pics of un chopped leek onion

Carrot full market make I diversify small. cheesy
Re: How To Prepare Rice And Sauce (pics) by nduchucks: 5:17am On Feb 24, 2015
which kind rice and soup be dis one wey una dey take chicken join carrot join celery join leaves take dey make soup? wettin happen to proper offemmanu soup with tomato and pepper wey dem grind? embarassed
Re: How To Prepare Rice And Sauce (pics) by SmooshCHN: 7:13am On Feb 24, 2015
Pangea:

What do you mean ? angry
You no like dumpling and lizard gizzard ? grin
leave me joor. That one na food?

1 Like

Re: How To Prepare Rice And Sauce (pics) by Aystarz: 7:25am On Feb 24, 2015
Vock:
what is that? Sauce?? when I can fry tin tomato and dry pepper in five minutes. give me Iya tunrayo 's bread and beans any day, if you like call me poverty stricken.. my choice is my choice

You can say that again
Re: How To Prepare Rice And Sauce (pics) by ElFenomeno1: 7:49am On Feb 24, 2015
Ketchup to prepare sauce? Wtf.
OP You are a learner

1 Like

Re: How To Prepare Rice And Sauce (pics) by iswallker(m): 8:40am On Feb 24, 2015
Cook a bit and add your ketchup like half of the bottle(depends on the quantity) then mix your corn flour with water in order to thicken it. Cook for some minutes is done.

your write up is confusing especially the bolded. please put the steps in a numbered list first of all, so we see whether it makes any sense.
Re: How To Prepare Rice And Sauce (pics) by manydgreat(m): 8:42am On Feb 24, 2015
uchemummy:
A lot of people knows how to prepare Sauce but some doesn't. So u can learn from here and you are also free to add yours.

Here are the Ingredients.
Meat (preferable chicken)
Carrot
Cabbage
Green beans
Peas
Leak onions leave
Green peppe
Ketchup
Oyister
Red peppe
Maggi.
Onions

can u come and teach me or help me prepare dis? i will pay u. wow! i luv dis. call me pls or send ur no. 08038431959
Re: How To Prepare Rice And Sauce (pics) by haywire1: 8:52am On Feb 24, 2015
manydgreat:

can u come and teach me or help me prepare dis? i will pay u. wow! i luv dis. call me pls or send ur no. 08038431959

Desperate Bachelor grin , u wan seal d deal by giving her belle abi grin
Re: How To Prepare Rice And Sauce (pics) by officialteemi(m): 9:07am On Feb 24, 2015
HOW TO PREPARE EBA....
1-boil water ....keep boiling....till e hot.
2-go and buy garriii.....
to be conti......stay tuned
Re: How To Prepare Rice And Sauce (pics) by pweetixandy: 9:09am On Feb 24, 2015
Cheechy:

She means Leek stalks.
oh oh
Re: How To Prepare Rice And Sauce (pics) by Euckybaby(f): 9:30am On Feb 24, 2015
Nice one but too watery
Re: How To Prepare Rice And Sauce (pics) by 100Cents: 9:56am On Feb 24, 2015
uchemummy:
sorry the one I posted here is the one I have cut

That should be the fresh leaves of an onion plant, popular in the north.

I have never seen it in the south. Where did you buy it ?
Re: How To Prepare Rice And Sauce (pics) by Missbizy(f): 11:36am On Feb 24, 2015
Your procedure is nt straightforward or is it the 'english' cause I no understand ur grammer ooo. PLS RE EDIT! Nice meal sha!
Re: How To Prepare Rice And Sauce (pics) by LajaLaba: 3:24pm On Feb 24, 2015
manydgreat:

Ole grin
Re: How To Prepare Rice And Sauce (pics) by uchemummy(f): 5:06pm On Feb 24, 2015
Waoooo! I dnt even know I made it to FP. Pls bear with me am coming to answer some of ur questions cos right now am in the kitchen making anoda great meal for hubby. He likes food too much and am keeping it up to him. Thanks for your compliment. BRb

1 Like

Re: How To Prepare Rice And Sauce (pics) by MzCorleone(f): 5:13pm On Feb 24, 2015
Sauce looks good.

Amma try it out soon grin
Re: How To Prepare Rice And Sauce (pics) by XBLadez: 6:47pm On Feb 24, 2015
uchemummy:
Pics first. Brb
Oya come make we marry sharp sharp! Na ur type I dey find since yesterday
Re: How To Prepare Rice And Sauce (pics) by Melinde: 9:11pm On Feb 24, 2015
Macmilla:

Please what is Leak onions leaf?
may be it's spring onions leaf!
Re: How To Prepare Rice And Sauce (pics) by yusufu16: 10:25am On Mar 20, 2015
Inspired by uchemummy. I decided to follow her procedure cook my own rice and sauce.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mum Brought Tin Tomatoes From England / A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup / The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.