Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,064 members, 7,849,301 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:10 PM

NYSC 2015 Batch B House - NYSC (1516) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2015 Batch B House (4036739 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo / NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Up Letter Is Up / NYSC 2015 Batch A States' Of Deployment Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1513) (1514) (1515) (1516) (1517) (1518) (1519) ... (3378) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Sanchez01: 8:26am On Sep 03, 2015
chikaodili345:

So who knows how the fingerprint thing works? Is it just thumbprints or all ten fingers? How are you supposed to upload a digital print? As a PDF? JPEG?

Ma'am take it easygrin You're not the one to do it. This is perhaps the reason the portal listed approved centres around you. How they'll upload shoul not bug you.smiley

Wait o! It seems I just scored a GOAL!gringrin

*Tears of joy* This is just too much to handlegringringrin
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Xcozee(m): 8:33am On Sep 03, 2015
Kunle106:
cc: hilsocial, xcozee, gazaliah et all
@adet5: if in nysc portal uv got a reply that ur details av been uploaded and can register; then leave the headache 4jamb to flex with it...#Bestwishes
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by sugarcoatted(f): 8:37am On Sep 03, 2015
Aare2050:
*singing in korede bello's voice* I done get alert #Godwin as them done show my name na #Godwin . . . . Thanks to God and my fellow PCMs . . . . . it has been Allsmyles all the way . . . . thanks to our young prof. prof Ogden . . . .
thanks to all DSA team . . . . thanks to all Class '13 graduands . . . . . . . thanks to our parents. . . . . . thanks to my fellow comrades . . . . and also thanks to all the spiritual gNgers . . . . . elmisti serving the mod . . . . . #goodtogo #hopelives
Congrats dear
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by sugarcoatted(f): 8:42am On Sep 03, 2015
Princeparix:
She's not telling you the truth.... My dept. Lost 56 names to ignorance and doubt..... ERM
Nawa o. Its surprisn tho. Sorry dear
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Zeeenas(f): 8:44am On Sep 03, 2015
Congrats Aare2050,wat is mean't 2 hit u won't miss u. Donpsymon, it have tayed we see u o, Welcome back.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Kunle106(m): 8:45am On Sep 03, 2015
Xcozee:

@adet5: if in nysc portal uv got a reply that ur details av been uploaded and can register; then leave the headache 4jamb to flex with it...#Bestwishes
he has no issue with the nysc portal, the issue he is having is that the admission letter that correspond with the nysc details is not showing his face, its showing someone's else face but oda details are intact..
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by rmfunky(f): 8:50am On Sep 03, 2015
Aare2050:

good morning to you this morning
over happy is my status right now
thanks you funkybaby
welcome anytime
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Aare2050(m): 8:50am On Sep 03, 2015
Gazaliah:
Atlast,Aare2050 is Happy.....
That time you dey sing heartfelt lyrics as if say its over,you can see that God don win for you now....

So,na ACE you take find your name or Affiliates school

Am happy for you ooooooo

CONGRATULATIONS
thanks boss
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by hayqinsbFX: 8:50am On Sep 03, 2015
please all
I have logged in to my portal now and i can only see my green card slip of BATCH A....
i cant seem to find a revalidation link for now....

anyone with an idea of whats going on...
thanks
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Aare2050(m): 8:52am On Sep 03, 2015
Kunle106:
happy for you aare2050 aka landlord left hand mansion..... to celebrate it, you no go collect house rent from PCM for one year..... smiley... congratulations broda
thanks very much ma man.
about the payment of the rent. I will think about it
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Aare2050(m): 8:53am On Sep 03, 2015
Harinholar:
Good morning ma gud pipu....Happy 2 see aare2050 smiling diz morning...yes, I tink we are all go 2 go...!!! #GODWIN#
thanks plenty sweetie.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by DonPsymon(m): 8:55am On Sep 03, 2015
KeriBaby:
*Really Needed This Hot Tea*
Thank you and yes I slept fine... trust u did too

Yeah I did.

Have a wonderful day dear!
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by realone2012: 8:55am On Sep 03, 2015
Hello, You guyz should please help me with a good state I can choose bar Lagos and that isn't also far from Lagos.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by DonPsymon(m): 8:59am On Sep 03, 2015
goldenone:
Yeah you missed o! You should have been at the parry! gosh it was dope!

Cheers dear cheesy I was there in spirit. cheesy
Hope you're good to go? Do have a wonderful day!
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by DonPsymon(m): 9:00am On Sep 03, 2015
Xcozee:

good morning bro! I never took after any! Just doing what I know I can do within my limits...I'm a failure if I take all the glory kos there are people here that kept the fire burning...I feel lucky been here! God bless us all bro!

More grease to your elbow! Cheers!
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by rmfunky(f): 9:04am On Sep 03, 2015
Gazaliah:

If the quota of each department is filled up,some names of the pcms may not still show at the end....Most especially those department with high number of graduated student
oh okay I got it thanks
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by DonPsymon(m): 9:08am On Sep 03, 2015
iykebest1:
Donpsymon. It's really been a while. We left it at French Open. Ur woman dealt mercilessly with mine. It is US Open again. Who are you rooting for?

Hello iyke! cheesy I warned you didn't I? If I were here you'd have took some stick for that grin

Still rooting for Serena Williams as always... She's the messi of Tennis... But watch out for Victoria
Azarenka, Maria Sharapova and Belinda bencic... She's good too.

Novak Djokovic should win the men's category, Stan Wawrinka should make it to the semis, Andy Muray too. Roger Ferderer and Rafa Nadal... No No cheesy.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by DonPsymon(m): 9:11am On Sep 03, 2015
Zeeenas:
Congrats Aare2050,wat is mean't 2 hit u won't miss u. Donpsymon, it have tayed we see u o, Welcome back.

Zeenas dear, cheesy don't mind a nigga. I went on sabatical but I'm back now cheesy.

What's up? Hope you're good to go?
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by DonPsymon(m): 9:21am On Sep 03, 2015
Shegofams:
Good morning fellow PCM's, I have been seeing a message about we buying 1,500 registration scratch card. Is this true?

Cc xcozee
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 03, 2015
morning house..hope y'all had a wonderful night? here is a link to check accredited reg centres Portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc1/RegistrationCentres.aspx
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by willyblinx(m): 9:32am On Sep 03, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
please all
I have logged in to my portal now and i can only see my green card slip of BATCH A....

thanks
Try this site it has a link there, and it's for re mobilization, you ought to have done the revalidation before now.
http://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc2/
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by DonPsymon(m): 9:33am On Sep 03, 2015
chimajii:
The speed at which u all are buying landed properties here. I laff n mogadishu! Keep wasting ya money. Lass lass I'd take all those lands and wat not.u all should Go else where. angry

Since when did you become commissioner for lands and survey? undecided

*in Orubebe's voice*

We cannot continue with you cheesy
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by omitooguns(m): 9:33am On Sep 03, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
please all

thanks

see, when i see stuffs like this, it annoys me....u missed ur Batch...what u should av done was to stay updated wit d next batch...

Revalidation of previous batch was sheduled to end since July 31st....

But search "NYSC HELP DESK" here on nairaland and call them...i could resend u there no bt men...u don dampen my spirit embarassed embarassed

call them dont text or mail dem...dey may av good news for u.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by hilsocial(m): 9:37am On Sep 03, 2015
Xcozee:

good reply.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by hilsocial(m): 9:39am On Sep 03, 2015
Aare2050, i always knew you belong here. Congrats.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by hilsocial(m): 9:44am On Sep 03, 2015
Kunle106:
he has no issue with the nysc portal, the issue he is having is that the admission letter that correspond with the nysc details is not showing his face, its showing someone's else face but oda details are intact..

He shd rest unless he likes hbd. Once the portal says u can register forget JAMB.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by hayqinsbFX: 9:49am On Sep 03, 2015
dont mind me oo..
i bleeped up small on that front....i really tot the next batch wud be around november so i only tot i sud check it up last week when i discovered it myt be too late.

would keep trying sha....

i hope a revalidation button shows up when the registration for new corpers begin
omitooguns:

see, when i see stuffs like this, it annoys me....u missed ur Batch...what u should av done was to stay updated wit d next batch...

Revalidation of previous batch was sheduled to end since July 31st....

But search "NYSC HELP DESK" here on nairaland and call them...i could resend u there no bt men...u don dampen my spirit embarassed embarassed

call them dont text or mail dem...dey may av good news for u.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by hayqinsbFX: 9:50am On Sep 03, 2015
thanks for your reply.
but should i click on NYSC BATCH A REMOBILISATION?
because i cant seem to find BATCH B THERE
thanks
willyblinx:

Try this site it has a link there, and it's for re mobilization, you ought to have done the revalidation before now.
http://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc2/
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by iykebest1(m): 9:57am On Sep 03, 2015
DonPsymon:

Hello iyke! cheesy I warned you didn't I? If I were here you'd have took some stick for that grin

Still rooting for Serena Williams as always... She's the messi of Tennis... But watch out for Victoria
Azarenka, Maria Sharapova and Belinda bencic... She's good too.

Novak Djokovic should win the men's category, Stan Wawrinka should make it to the semis, Andy Muray too. Roger Ferderer and Rafa Nadal... No No cheesy.
in the absence of Sharapova who was sidelined due to knee injury, my support goes to Serena and Belinda. For the Men,give me Djokovic anytime. I'm glad that u re back shaa.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by willyblinx(m): 10:00am On Sep 03, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
thanks for your reply.
but should i click on NYSC BATCH A REMOBILISATION?
because i cant seem to find BATCH B THERE
thanks
Clicking on a batch is dependent on which u missed and was registered in previously, was it 2014 batch B you missed...(though it's seems like the re-mobilization link ain't active now)

Please Call and contact them soonest while you remain hopeful
Email Contact: nyscsupport@nysc.gov.ng, nyscsupport@sidmach.com
Online Support: Please Call 08090493228 or 08090493229.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Kunle106(m): 10:09am On Sep 03, 2015
Aare2050:

thanks very much ma man.
about the payment of the rent. I will think about it
you welcome, no think am much oooo
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by hayqinsbFX: 10:09am On Sep 03, 2015
thanks....i missed 2015 batch A
thanks would do the calling
willyblinx:

Clicking on a batch is dependent on which u missed and was registered in previously, was it 2014 batch B you missed...

Please Call and contact them soonest while you remain hopeful
Email Contact: nyscsupport@nysc.gov.ng, nyscsupport@sidmach.com
Online Support: Please Call 08090493228 or 08090493229.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1513) (1514) (1515) (1516) (1517) (1518) (1519) ... (3378) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.