Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,389 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

NYSC 2015 Batch B House - NYSC (1546) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2015 Batch B House (4003737 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo / NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Up Letter Is Up / NYSC 2015 Batch A States' Of Deployment Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1543) (1544) (1545) (1546) (1547) (1548) (1549) ... (3378) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by elmisti(m): 9:25am On Sep 05, 2015
Is reg starting earlier ni?
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Olami90: 9:29am On Sep 05, 2015
bharkarh:
smiles...na oou you finish? Ayt dull but cost of feeding make sense

Nah.#smiles. Buh I am vry used to Ogun state. My secondary schl edu was in abeokuta. I was even in abk on assignment frm tuesday to thursday too.

Yea...I know cost of living is very cheap over there...buh awon 'locky' much kind of for dat place grin

Buh why not wait to complete ur reg in lag bfor u bounce to ayt? No let dem scatter d reg for u over there o
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by bharkarh(m): 9:31am On Sep 05, 2015
Olami90:

Nah.#smiles. Buh I am vry used to Ogun state. My secondary schl edu was in abeokuta. I was even in abk on assignment frm tuesday to thursday too.

Yea...I know cost of living is very cheap over there...buh awon 'locky' much kind of for dat place grin

Buh why not wait to complete ur reg in lag bfor u bounce to ayt? No let dem scatter d reg for u over there o
lol...true talk but when last you reach ayt? Na lag I dey register na. Na why I dey run commot here today. I no fit let awon "locky" gimme problem. But all the same, I will pick ayt over ago iwoye any day any time.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Olami90: 9:41am On Sep 05, 2015
Chomzy19:
I called one of the numbers for the reg centres and the woman said I shld come today, I know reg starts on d 8th . are some centres starting earlier or is she trying to scam me? Anyone with an idea please?

Dnt conclude yet dat she wanna scam u. I want to bliv it is very close to ur area.
U must av seen d feedbacks of d steps taken so far by some PCM here as far as makin enquiries. U can go there and ask as many questions that u av on ur mind to size her up and her cafe. Be confident too so she won't play fast one on u, let her knw u're aware d reg is starting on tuesday....

Jst be free minded buh wise

Cc: rmfunky
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by elmisti(m): 9:42am On Sep 05, 2015
bharkarh:
lol...true talk but when last you reach ayt? Na lag I dey register na. Na why I dey run commot here today. I no fit let awon "locky" gimme problem. But all the same, I will pick ayt over ago iwoye any day any time.

Awon omoburuku calling eni eleni locky....if dem b locky, why u no try. Behind dem up....nd I smi pple like U, u go like chop locky pounded ym com pound locky chinas join.....peeesinka ooo ( physkika )....oya. Come and see dis pple that ar destroyn. Village ooo
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Xcozee(m): 9:48am On Sep 05, 2015
charley94:
what happens if one's mat no was spelt wrongly, any need to go to DSA cc hilsocial
yes sir
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by bharkarh(m): 9:50am On Sep 05, 2015
elmisti:

Awon omoburuku calling eni eleni locky....if dem b locky, why u no try. Behind dem up....nd I smi pple like U, u go like chop locky pounded ym com pound locky chinas join.....peeesinka ooo ( physkika )....oya. Come and see dis pple that ar destroyn. Village ooo
Olami90 abeg you get strong rope? Elmisti and I warn you bout this weed of a thing o. You see where it has landed you? Lol
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Olami90: 9:50am On Sep 05, 2015
rmfunky:
same here dear the guy asked me to come 2day!

It is not compulsory u go there today buh if u rily av d tym nd jst wan flex go there to ask questions nd size him up, not bad. But be smart...

Loh go enta if d place na koro sha o cheesy
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Xcozee(m): 9:53am On Sep 05, 2015
hilsocial:

sorry. Just go TO Jamb website put ur Jamb no dia in the yr u got admission to check ur admission status, ur name and details will pop out, check the way they wrote ur surname dia den take it to UR sch to write it like dat. If u ve Jamb admission letter den check dia too. The SURNAME on nysc senate list MUST MATCH with the one on Jamb website if not u cant register.
well said...or tell us ur real name and send ur jamb no: for more clarification...@jswagg4
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Olami90: 9:53am On Sep 05, 2015
bharkarh:
Olami90 abeg you get strong rope? Elmisti and I warn you bout this weed of a thing o. You see where it has landed you? Lol

Loool. To go oshodi to buy 50yrds in dis case nd because of pple like dis no go hard me at all... So hope dey
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Olami90: 9:56am On Sep 05, 2015
bharkarh:

I fink d btw d first 2 months of dis year. Went wit somone sha. Na event dey take me there in most cases. Na Abk I dey alwys stop wella
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Physika(f): 9:58am On Sep 05, 2015
Olami90:

Baba, I can imagine dat because I av a story too. You should now know wot u stand for and all u want in ur kind of woman.Take ur time to assess $ size her up to know wot she is worth buh dnt allow ur emotions to take control of u.

If she is isn't ur kind of woman, free her asap. No time to waste.They are confused beings.Dnt EVER giv it a thought dat u can change her nd don't allow ur third leg do d damage thereby makin u giv in

#We Have Got Terrible Set of Ladies Nowadays dat are ready to mar u.

#Word

I av to be careful b4 d hunter bcoms d hunted..

U av a valid point tho. Imagine a gal dat called it quit wit me cos of som unfounded ish, she later came bak to me after few weeks, bcame friendly nd all dat.

I told her point blank dat I ws nt interestd in anyfin lyk wt we had earlier, she agreed. Only fr her to bcom all lovey dovey, pesterin my life dt we shud start all over again, dat am all she wanted blah blah blah..

Well, i neva succumb. Wen she realized I ws nt gonna take chances wit her, she turned.

Imagine wt she told me last last, wen I nor gree after lyk 3weeks nd i quote 'well I was only pulling ur legs b4, cos I dnt go bak to where I av earlier bid farewel'.. Imagine that!! shocked

Goodmorning CMs
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by jswagg4(m): 9:58am On Sep 05, 2015
hilsocial:

sorry. Just go TO Jamb website put ur Jamb no dia in the yr u got admission to check ur admission status, ur name and details will pop out, check the way they wrote ur surname dia den take it to UR sch to write it like dat. If u ve Jamb admission letter den check dia too. The SURNAME on nysc senate list MUST MATCH with the one on Jamb website if not u cant register.
. EVERYTHING Matches
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Olami90: 10:00am On Sep 05, 2015
elmisti:

Hahaha grin se na lie ni?

Buh me ah no dey do dat one o...tho, most locky dey alwys dey loyal
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by charley94: 10:04am On Sep 05, 2015
Xcozee:

yes sir
would it hinder me from registering, and can it not be corrected during registration or at the camp
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by bharkarh(m): 10:07am On Sep 05, 2015
Olami90:

I fink d btw d first 2 months of dis year. Went wit somone sha. Na event dey take me there in most cases. Na Abk I dey alwys stop wella
na y you kan tab my precious ayt abi? Where I dey take 150 naira chop belleful
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by bharkarh(m): 10:08am On Sep 05, 2015
Olami90:

Loool. To go oshodi to buy 50yrds in dis case nd because of pple like dis no go hard me at all... So hope dey
thanks boss...your help is needed o.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Olami90: 10:15am On Sep 05, 2015
Physika:

#Word

I av to be careful b4 d hunter bcoms d hunted..

U av a valid point tho. Imagine a gal dat called it quit wit me cos of som unfounded ish, she later came bak to me after few weeks, bcame friendly nd all dat.

I told her point blank dat I ws nt interestd in anyfin lyk wt we had earlier, she agreed. Only fr her to bcom all lovey dovey, pesterin my life dt we shud start all over again, dat am all she wanted blah blah blah..

Well, i neva succumb. Wen she realized I ws nt gonna take chances wit her, she turned.

Imagine wt she told me last last, wen I nor gree after lyk 3weeks nd i quote 'well I was only pulling ur legs b4, cos I dnt go bak to where I av earlier bid farewel'.. Imagine that!! shocked

I am sorry to say dis #she is an idiott for making dose excuses. #consoling hersef abi? Smiles

See, u av to be real wit ursef, direct, firm and intelligent wen dealing with pple like dat.
#If you can't stand for something, you will fall for anything.

Once u can be sure of those finz dat u need/matter to u, u will be able to recognise who is fit/qualified to feel d vacuum.

Her ways no too pure and she is not real at all.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by elmisti(m): 10:20am On Sep 05, 2015
Olami90:

Hahaha grin se na lie ni?

Buh me ah no dey do dat one o...tho, most locky dey alwys dey loyal

Lol, yea dem loyal.....nd I can imgine u doin registratn dia...u fit. Meet. Ur sef for Yola
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Physika(f): 10:23am On Sep 05, 2015
Olami90:

I am sorry to say dis #she is an idiott for making dose excuses. #consoling hersef abi? Smiles

See, u av to be real wit ursef, direct, firm and intelligent wen dealing with pple like dat.
#If you can't stand for something, you will fall for anything.

Once u can be sure of those finz dat u need/matter to u, u will be able to recognise who is fit/qualified to feel d vacuum.

Her ways no too pure and she is not real at all.

#Word

Na who love don help sef.

Inasmuch we still on earth, we go dey xperience som of dis kine things.

Make ah dey try my small strength dey make money wey ah fit make o jey.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Olami90: 10:24am On Sep 05, 2015
bharkarh:
na y you kan tab my precious ayt abi? Where I dey take 150 naira chop belleful

No be joke oo... Na true u talk. Dats one of best fin to happen there.
Actually, it is one of d reasons dat mak such an area to be interesting. U will b shocked d miracle 100 naira can do for u wen it comes to feeding.

They also live calm life over there. No stress , no struggle. Security is vry okay too
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Olami90: 10:27am On Sep 05, 2015
elmisti:

Lol, yea dem loyal.....nd I can imgine u doin registratn dia...u fit. Meet. Ur sef for Yola

Lol#madding cheesy

U dey tak style sey na dat kind yola such area dey alwys yield grin
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Physika(f): 10:29am On Sep 05, 2015
elmisti:

Na ma moniker u murder so o sad

D package wey u dey run sef ehn lipsrsealed
Na u be lord chinasmasher, I lie?
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Physika(f): 10:31am On Sep 05, 2015
elmisti:

Nice word play. cool

Make we hama, den do colabo.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by bharkarh(m): 10:31am On Sep 05, 2015
Olami90:

No be joke oo... Na true u talk. Dats one of best fin to happen there.
Actually, it is one of d reasons dat mak such an area to be interesting. U will b shocked d miracle 100 naira can do for u wen it comes to feeding.

They also live calm life over there. No stress , no struggle. Security is vry okay too
I swear. Ayt is a place where all the confraternities dey relate together in peace and it has good motorable roads.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Olami90: 10:33am On Sep 05, 2015
Physika:

#Word

Na who love don help sef.

Inasmuch we still on earth, we go dey xperience som of dis kine things.

Make ah dey try my small strength dey make money wey ah fit make o jey.

Sure... Pple no dey seek knowledge now
Me no dey attach unnecessary importance or place relevance on most of dem if they can't prove they worth it

Buh na cash sure oooo. wink

U go tire $ confuse sef wen they start to drag u here and there. One hold ur hand, one hold leg, one hold ur blokos cheesy
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Physika(f): 10:41am On Sep 05, 2015
Olami90:

Sure... Pple no dey seek knowledge now
Me no dey attach unnecessary relevance or place relevance on most of dem if they can't prove they worth it

Buh na cash sure oooo. wink

U go tire $ confuse sef wen they start to drag u here and there. One hold ur hand, one hold leg, one hold ur blokos cheesy

Kikikikikikikikiki..
I yaff laf scatter.

Na u sabi wetin u describe up thre o.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Olami90: 10:47am On Sep 05, 2015
Physika:

Kikikikikikikikiki..
I yaff laf scatter.

Na u sabi wetin u describe up thre o.

Yea nd u sef knw na tongue
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Gazaliah(m): 10:49am On Sep 05, 2015
elmisti:
Is reg starting earlier ni?

The link sef never open..

I wonder wia Dem.dey see that ooo am sure by Monday,the link will be ready for use
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Elevation(m): 10:52am On Sep 05, 2015
Lord deliver us from any desperate lady in camp, in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Gazaliah(m): 10:53am On Sep 05, 2015
Bout to bounce
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by elmisti(m): 10:53am On Sep 05, 2015
Olami90:

Lol#madding cheesy
U dey tak style sey na dat kind yola such area dey alwys yield grin
Lukakulukuku

(1) (2) (3) ... (1543) (1544) (1545) (1546) (1547) (1548) (1549) ... (3378) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.