Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,135 members, 7,835,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

NYSC 2015 Batch B House - NYSC (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2015 Batch B House (4028740 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo / NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Up Letter Is Up / NYSC 2015 Batch A States' Of Deployment Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (3378) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Xcozee(m): 7:17pm On Apr 07, 2015
jemimaa01:
thank you...I'm pretty sure they won't,all we have to do is patiently wait for October/November,whichever it is.

The truth is no one has a legit link on when B15 will serve! Some will say september, others November!
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by hilsocial(m): 7:48pm On Apr 07, 2015
As expected, dis thread will be filled wit FUTO graduates dat out of carelessness and negligence by NYSC,Sidmach and FUTO missed A15. Anyway, am Hilary, FUTO, Agric Economics. Tanx to sodiqyinka, tolustx, et al for their support in A15 thread. Hope to meet lovely people here too.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Stancity(m): 8:06pm On Apr 07, 2015
Babatawa

where are you?
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Gazaliah(m): 8:06pm On Apr 07, 2015
hilsocial:
As expected, dis thread will be filled wit FUTO graduates dat out of carelessness and negligence by NYSC,Sidmach and FUTO missed A15. Anyway, am Hilary, FUTO, Agric Economics. Tanx to sodiqyinka, tolustx, et al for their support in A15 thread. Hope to meet lovely people here too.

Welcome on board brotherly.I also miss the A 15 Batch registration due to jamb mix-up.Anyways,we ave to take it as our fate since we ave Faith.Verysoon,it will turn to story

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Gazaliah(m): 8:07pm On Apr 07, 2015
Xcozee:

The truth is no one has a legit link on when B15 will serve! Some will say september, others November!

Its gonna be November and not october....
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by hilsocial(m): 8:21pm On Apr 07, 2015
Gazaliah:

Welcome on board brotherly.I also miss the A 15 Batch registration due to jamb mix-up.Anyways,we ave to take it as our fate since we ave Faith.Verysoon,it will turn to story

Hmm. Tanx.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 07, 2015
Xcozee:

yea that's true...although,when nysc announced that there'd be just two batches,batch A was to be in may and batch B in September..I don't know how the date changed to October or NovemberI'm just going with the flowembarassed may God keep us till then and beyond shasmiley
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by benebaby77: 12:16am On Apr 08, 2015
jemimaa01:
hello house.
I'm Halima Sambo
Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria( yes,proudly Abusite)
History/Archaeology
I would want to serve in Lagos or Ibadan cool
I used to be on ghost mode in the A15 thread,maybe thats why I didn't make it angry well I hope I do better heresmiley

Jemminaa01 where have you been since all this while? person no dey sight you again when it was obvious that we were not mobilized for Batch A

See wetin your school dey make us dey pass through!
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by benebaby77: 12:25am On Apr 08, 2015
2el:

Fellow Abusites...welcome on board, I pray Senate doesn't mess up dis tym around....moreover. We missing out on #A15 is for better.

Mess up khe? I dont think they born them well to try that thing again... we will just appeal to FG to sack the entire Senate members
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by onlyyouandty: 3:05am On Apr 08, 2015
While waiting, you can find short term jobs and internships, Check on www.stutern.com

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 7:12am On Apr 08, 2015
#BreakingNews: #NYSC to hold only two
batches in 2015. Batch 'A' in May & Batch '
Sept.
@nyscmobileapp @nairaland @KopasTales
6:04 PM - 16 Dec 2014
N|#NigeriaDecides
@nysc_ng
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 7:15am On Apr 08, 2015
#BreakingNews: #NYSC to hold only two
batches in 2015. Batch 'A' in May & Batch '
Sept.
@nyscmobileapp @nairaland @KopasTales
6:04 PM - 16 Dec 2014
N|#NigeriaDecides
@nysc_ng

Was once told that 'na students go kill students' where on earth did you hear that batch b is nov or october when nysc has already said ts september!?
This thread is filled with pessimists!
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by 2el(m): 9:00am On Apr 08, 2015
Morning E-famz.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 08, 2015
benebaby77:

Jemminaa01 where have you been since all this while? person no dey sight you again when it was obvious that we were not mobilized for Batch A

See wetin your school dey make us dey pass through!
lol...whats d point of hanging around somewhere that's obviously not meant for you?..but this thread here is meant for mesmiley and you would be sighting me wella on here...whats good with you now?
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by hilsocial(m): 9:39am On Apr 08, 2015
Sodiqyinka pls when is batch B orientation camp, lemme know when to reach sch for remob abeg. Good morning all.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by hilsocial(m): 9:45am On Apr 08, 2015
Abeg shebi it was Buhari dat promised 39k allawee and 5k for unemployed. Make May 29 reach first, he shd better put it on his inaugral speech. Let it be what i gained from missing A15. Based on belief.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by kaysy(m): 11:14am On Apr 08, 2015
For Those of us that missed Batch A15 due to the fact that their name was on their school's senate list but not on NYSC senate list, kindly drop the following details below, i may help you check the status of your problem so you can start resolving them so as not to also miss out from Batch B15. Drop the following below:

1. NAME
2. SCHOOL YOU GRADUATED FROM
3. MATRIC NUMBER
4. JAMB REG NUMBER
5. DATE OF BIRTH

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by benebaby77: 4:16pm On Apr 08, 2015
jemimaa01:
lol...whats d point of hanging around somewhere that's obviously not meant for you?..but this thread here is meant for mesmiley and you would be sighting me wella on here...whats good with you now?

Everything is good with me but it's just I'm tired of this sleeping job faaa. How about you? Hope you've been faring well.

I heard that our statement of results are ready, but don't know whether it's true or otherwise.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 08, 2015
benebaby77:

Everything is good with me but it's just I'm tired of this sleeping job faaa. How about you? Hope you've been faring well.

I heard that our statement of results are ready, but don't know whether it's true or otherwise.
yea,I'm doing great,mostly sleeping alot too,but I like to think I'm gathering strength for the futurecheesy...about the SOR,haven't gotten any recent info,I was in sch the week before election and it wasn't ready,but when it's out for real I'd know.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by handie(m): 8:01pm On Apr 08, 2015
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Sambest2(m): 8:36pm On Apr 08, 2015
handie:
Ogboriefor Andrew
Banking and finance
Uniben
Will be serving in Kaduna or Katsina(Daura)
hopefully will be mobilized for Batch B
Bros you were so specific, why Daura, Kaduna?, you want they rapport with Buhari when he assume office as President and visit his home.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by 2el(m): 8:47pm On Apr 08, 2015
handie:
Ogboriefor Andrew
Banking and finance
Uniben

Goodlucck
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by handie(m): 10:48pm On Apr 08, 2015
Sambest2:

Bros you were so specific, why Daura, Kaduna?, you want they rapport with Buhari when he assume office as President and visit his home.
My brother? How man go do? Everybody dey want how things go soft for am na..... Seriously tho, i love the north and i've zeroed my mind to serving there. Me love KD and Katsina... Might just be employed as a personal tutor to Buhari's lil nephews and nieces. From there, Aso Rock way is being paved
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Sambest2(m): 11:32pm On Apr 08, 2015
handie:
My brother? How man go do? Everybody dey want how things go soft for am na..... Seriously tho, i love the north and i've zeroed my mind to serving there. Me love KD and Katsina... Might just be employed as a personal tutor to Buhari's lil nephews and nieces. From there, Aso Rock way is being paved
Bro you like better tin ooo grin
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Venom104: 11:56pm On Apr 08, 2015
benebaby77:

Mess up khe? I dont think they born them well to try that thing again... we will just appeal to FG to sack the entire Senate members

If that foolish Mallam Haruna and his misfits mess up this time.. i swear i go scatter that place..
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by theSpark(m): 12:32am On Apr 09, 2015
handie:

You don plan everything...
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by forreelinc(m): 4:23am On Apr 09, 2015
kaysy:
For Those of us that missed Batch A15 due to the fact that their name was on their school's senate list but not on NYSC senate list, kindly drop the following details below, i may help you check the status of your problem so you can start resolving them so as not to also miss out from Batch B15. Drop the following below:

1. NAME
2. SCHOOL YOU GRADUATED FROM
3. MATRIC NUMBER
4. JAMB REG NUMBER
5. DATE OF BIRTH

Hello,
I was supposed to be mobilized for batch A 2015 but due to the "jamb has no record of your matric number" error i got when trying to register online, i can't be mobilized for batch A anymore
So my questions are as thus:
1. What do i do next concerning the jamb matriculation error?
2. How to i apply for batch B remobilization?
3. How do i keep myself busy during this time? because i am out of ideas

Thank you
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by handie(m): 7:33am On Apr 09, 2015
Sambest2:

Bro you like better tin ooo grin
cheesy, he get person wey no like better thing?

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by handie(m): 7:35am On Apr 09, 2015
theSpark:

You don plan everything...
Man gat plan na. How oyibos dey talk am so? He who fails to plan, plans to fail
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by 2el(m): 12:09pm On Apr 09, 2015
Tired of sleeping eating...

All iz well

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by kaysy(m): 1:26pm On Apr 09, 2015
handie:
Ogboriefor Andrew
Banking and finance
Uniben
I can't find your name on NYSC Senate List at all, meaning that your school did not send your name and that could translate to your name not being in your school's senate list.

forreelinc:

Hello,
I was supposed to be mobilized for batch A 2015 but due to the "jamb has no record of your matric number" error i got when trying to register online, i can't be mobilized for batch A anymore
So my questions are as thus:
1. What do i do next concerning the jamb matriculation error?
2. How to i apply for batch B remobilization?
3. How do i keep myself busy during this time? because i am out of ideas

Thank you
1. What do i do next concerning the jamb matriculation error?... You need to drop the required details before i can have an answer to this.
2. How to i apply for batch B remobilization?... You can visit our office to apply if u'r based in Lagos.
3. How do i keep myself busy during this time? because i am out of ideas... You can start a real estate job, you need no startup cash to begin.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by forreelinc(m): 1:39pm On Apr 09, 2015
kaysy:

I can't find your name on NYSC Senate List at all, meaning that your school did not send your name and that could translate to your name not being in your school's senate list.

1. What do i do next concerning the jamb matriculation error?... You need to drop the required details before i can have an answer to this.
2. How to i apply for batch B remobilization?... You can visit our office to apply if u'r based in Lagos.
3. How do i keep myself busy during this time? because i am out of ideas... You can start a real estate job, you need no startup cash to begin.

Please what's the address of your office

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (3378) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.