Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

NYSC 2015 Batch B House - NYSC (2539) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2015 Batch B House (4000583 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo / NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Up Letter Is Up / NYSC 2015 Batch A States' Of Deployment Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2536) (2537) (2538) (2539) (2540) (2541) (2542) ... (3378) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 04, 2015
Ayima:
My camp list,
1 Condom (4 pks)
2 white shorts n shirts, snearkers
3 callup leta, green card, ID card, certificate
4 lighter for smoking
5 writing items,i like writing eh
6 Bible
7 e don finish o.

Happy sunday guys.

Mouthwash nko?

smiley

When you score a goal but no one is jubilating.. undecided

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Uniqueness01(f): 3:38pm On Oct 04, 2015
KingJB:

Na D ones wey babe plenty na im I go join..... undecided wink
Lol
When you reach camp, find the ones wey babes plenty make you join.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 04, 2015
1.Red Cross: I'm sure many of us are already conversant with the duties of a Red Cross member. Their major duty is to administer first-aid treatment to people that cannot keep up during the rigorous exercises, parades and endurance trekking.
Band Group: If you are very good at beating of drums, singing, clapping, playing trumpet, piano, flute e.t.c. then this is the group for you. Also people that can gyrate and ginger very well can join this group. Persons in this group have upper hand because they are usually posted to nice places for their PPA especially cities where event takes place. They beat the drum during Independence day parade and on special celebrations in the state.

2.Sanitation: This group are in charge of making sure hostels and the surroundings are well taken care of and they supervise the cleanliness award.

3. Doctors. These usually are usually fellow corpers that studied medical related courses. They usually assist the trained and certified doctors in camp.

4.OBS Crew: Orientation Broadcasting Service. As the name implies, they are more like news broadcasters or radio station. They give camp news, announce missing items, report e.t.c When parade and early morning exercise is going on, most of the OBS crew members always hide in their OBS canopy. Also in some camps when the soldiers are chasing people to the parade ground, those persons with OBS tags are sometimes allowed to stay behind. Because of the high demand among corpers to join the OBS crew, some camps usually hold auditioning before you can become a member. Note that this group is not limited to only persons in mass communication field. Any person can join, and who knows maybe you might just discover your hidden mass communication talent when you join the group.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 04, 2015
E be like say na OBS sure pass tongue
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 04, 2015
Mrbllymer:
Who cares about your likes? Didnt reply dat particular post you used 'i', did i? Tagging peep's acts as 'unnecessary and childish' is worth checking ur mentality' ! base on wat? Ur thought / what u think? Cos u're who? Evidence to show u've contributd / wud eva contribute to d subject of d thread. . . Chaii, kwikwikwikwikwi.

i second u jare,y wuld sme1 jes fink wid her head upside down nd say people re childish nd doing unneccessary things,that she doesnt like sumfing,must she impose it on odas.. wen dere are nysc issues,its bin attended to,infact i got solutions during my reg ere,as dere is no nysc issue,shuld d thread be closed.. so she berra stop talking nonsense,,abeg give her e -boo mk she kip quiet... nd truly,av never seen her contribution to this thread,even dose wey dey contribute no dey complain,na Ghost dey complain...abeg,checkmate urself,dnt jes allow air enter ur mouth nd u spill out nything... iyeh,, oya emlina,dnt say it again ooo.. i no dey fight u,jes saying mai mind
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 04, 2015
Uniqueness01:

Lol
When you reach camp, find the ones wey babes plenty make you join.

Na OBS sure pass...we dey gada go ni
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by elmisti(m): 3:47pm On Oct 04, 2015
sammie23ten:

hahahaha...it be lyk say elmisti mode of welcoming done change ooo.... how u my e-bro??

#smiling#

Kikiki.....*APC! Change!*
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by elmisti(m): 3:49pm On Oct 04, 2015
mobi18:

i second u jare,y wuld sme1 jes fink wid her head upside down nd say people re childish nd doing unneccessary things,that she doesnt like sumfing,must she impose it on odas.. wen dere are nysc issues,its bin attended to,infact i got solutions during my reg ere,as dere is no nysc issue,shuld d thread be closed.. so she berra stop talking nonsense,,abeg give her e -boo mk she kip quiet... nd truly,av never seen her contribution to this thread,even dose wey dey contribute no dey complain,na Ghost dey complain...abeg,checkmate urself,dnt jes allow air enter ur mouth nd u spill out nything... iyeh,, oya emlina,dnt say it again ooo.. i no dey fight u,jes saying mai mind

Who is disturbing my babiee
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Uniqueness01(f): 3:52pm On Oct 04, 2015
KingJB:

Na OBS sure pass...we dey gada go ni
Lol
Leggo!
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 04, 2015
elmisti:

Who is disturbing my babiee

nobody jare,its one lady that lacks OT dey call people ere children...matured person ooo... grin grin grin grin grin..awayu?
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by elmisti(m): 3:56pm On Oct 04, 2015
mobi18:

nobody jare,its one lady that lacks OT dey call people ere children...matured person ooo... grin grin grin grin grin..awayu?

Hahaha....m very gud....watchn match now....hoping Arsenal win
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by biggie023(m): 4:00pm On Oct 04, 2015
Howdy !!!!!! cc mobi18,Uniqueness01,elmisti et al . Tired of been a partial ghost reader .. Camp don dey near ... How every ?. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by whizqueen(f): 4:03pm On Oct 04, 2015
mukhcech:

Alhamdulillah, em doing great. I wud be in Ilorin in the coming week. Pls how long did it take you to finish yours. No mind me fa. My wedding preparation is taking its toll on me. Abeg any info on Convocation. Are you in Ilorin?
Yes, in Ilorin.

I heard 21 & 22 sha, not official yet.

You can finish all the clearance in 2 days if people are not much yet and you start early in the morning.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by doublezero7(m): 4:06pm On Oct 04, 2015
Happy sunday fam!

Reminding my goons and goonesses about the Straight To Camp Luxurious Buses package!

Bus leaves from Lagos, Ibadan, Osun, Oyo, Anambra (more states to come) on the 26th of October!

Destinations and Price list to be out soon enough!

Tell your friends and foes...you don't wantto miss this experience!

#ComfortAndSafety smiley

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Uniqueness01(f): 4:08pm On Oct 04, 2015
biggie023:
Howdy !!!!!! cc mobi18,Uniqueness01,elmisti et al . Tired of been a partial ghost reader .. Camp don dey near ... How every ?. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cool cool cool cool cool cool
I am doing fine.
We counting down menh!

Comeout from being a partial reader and be active dear.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by omitooguns(m): 4:09pm On Oct 04, 2015
Mrbllymer:
Sontinue, na 2months em go dash u. . Ow u doing btwn? Ow service?

No Shaking....Actor no dey die for Movie....if him die na im b say part 2 go dey cool....Camp loading.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by elmisti(m): 4:09pm On Oct 04, 2015
elmisti:

Hahaha...for ya mind abi.....its a gme of the midfield....if shweini, mata nd shnderline fit hold carzola, ozil and ramsey...una don win

I said dis earlier
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by omitooguns(m): 4:12pm On Oct 04, 2015
Uniqueness01:
Come carry me go na sad I don tell you say na either OBS or Red cross I go join. Take it or leave it. tongue

if u enter red cross or OBS ennh...Make I server for Lagos,..cool
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by elmisti(m): 4:12pm On Oct 04, 2015
biggie023:

Oya, go wit for EL DOLA, make I watch match finish
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by rmfunky(f): 4:12pm On Oct 04, 2015
wailing:

I'm good,where u been?
Been around just observing from afar cheesy
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by goodyboo(f): 4:13pm On Oct 04, 2015
omitooguns:
Goodyboo sad

present thrice
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Uniqueness01(f): 4:15pm On Oct 04, 2015
omitooguns:

if u enter red cross or OBS ennh...Make I server for Lagos,..cool
You go serve for Lagos then tongue because I go join either of the two.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Polystyrene1(m): 4:21pm On Oct 04, 2015
Arsenal 3:0 Man U..

Still going on in the first half...

More goals to come
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by elmisti(m): 4:22pm On Oct 04, 2015
My Arsenal is craaaaayyyyyyyyyy!
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 04, 2015
rmfunky:
Been around just observing from afar cheesy
No wonder...check ur mail wink
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 04, 2015
elmisti:
My Arsenal is craaaaayyyyyyyyyy!

lol....my team dey mess up ni,dat sturbbon mou's plan is to relegate chelsea sad sad sad sad sad
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 04, 2015
biggie023:

welcome bro.. one keg of palmi nd elmisti jumbo wrap
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by goldenone(f): 4:33pm On Oct 04, 2015
Man U fans today go be like; "Chaii!!!Diarisgod o"
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by biggie023(m): 4:33pm On Oct 04, 2015
mobi18:

lol....my team dey mess up ni,dat sturbbon mou's plan is to relegate chelsea sad sad sad sad sad

i don tire o..... All he needs to do is get rid of some old players and start the young ones, with time everything will gel .. God will help us o
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by omitooguns(m): 4:34pm On Oct 04, 2015
goodyboo:

present thrice

where u bin waka go sad

i don find u go dat our join na sad
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by biggie023(m): 4:35pm On Oct 04, 2015
mobi18:

welcome bro.. one keg of palmi nd elmisti jumbo wrap

Humbly accepted ** Bringing out my lighter**
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by omitooguns(m): 4:37pm On Oct 04, 2015
Uniqueness01:
You go serve for Lagos then tongue because I go join either of the two.

sad

*draws out her tongue....Use it to rub d Kraw-kraw wey dey my yarnsh*

cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (2536) (2537) (2538) (2539) (2540) (2541) (2542) ... (3378) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.