Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,067 members, 7,814,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

NYSC 2015 Batch B House - NYSC (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2015 Batch B House (3999021 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo / NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Up Letter Is Up / NYSC 2015 Batch A States' Of Deployment Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (3378) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by dolafunmi(f): 11:21am On Apr 25, 2015
Learn something worthwhile instead of just sitting idle and ticking days off your calendar. I learnt fashion-designing and its been worth every second I spent learning it, I've started reaping the benefits already. I know the #19500 allowee will just be a stipend compared to what I'l be making during the service year.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Olami90: 12:08pm On Apr 25, 2015
Nyc 1 dolafunmi.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by hilsocial(m): 12:09pm On Apr 25, 2015
dolafunmi:
Learn something worthwhile instead of just sitting idle and ticking days off your calendar. I learnt fashion-designing and its been worth every second I spent learning it, I've started reaping the benefits already. I know the #19500 allowee will just be a stipend compared to what I'l be making during the service year.

Dats nice, i honestly think most of us are working on dat although some of us may hv missed several opportunities cos we taugth we will go for A15.
Cc theSpark, see u see page 31.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by theSpark(m): 12:17pm On Apr 25, 2015
hilsocial:

Dats nice, i honestly think most of us are working on dat although some of us may hv missed several opportunities cos we taugth we will go for A15.

Thanks hilsocial for the holla

It's a good thing that lady talked about getting busy.

I for one I'm firing up my writing career just got my first job. Plus I don dey arrange to rear broilers for Eid.
I for get teaching job add sef but the uncertainty of callup date no gree make them employ me.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by dolafunmi(f): 12:20pm On Apr 25, 2015
hilsocial:

Ok, just thought to remind my fellow Nigerian youths. I thought I would go with batch B14. A lot of hitches delayed me till now, can't say its been easy, but its definitely been worth it.
CC theSpark, you were just one post away.... lol.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by dolafunmi(f): 12:27pm On Apr 25, 2015
theSpark:

I for one I'm firing up my writing career just got my first job. Plus I don dey arrange to rear broilers for Eid.
I for get teaching job add sef but the uncertainty of callup date no gree make them employ me.
Jeez..... you are so on point. You are even taking it to another level, diversifying.

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by theSpark(m): 12:35pm On Apr 25, 2015
Had to go to Page 30 to fish out my Page 31 prayers.

theSpark:
Welcome to page 31, this new page shall be filled with goodness and good news in Jesus name..

[quote author=dolafunmi post=33092371][/quote]

Yep.

Read somewhere that its good to have multiple streams of income so far as time and resources permit.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by hilsocial(m): 1:03pm On Apr 25, 2015
theSpark:

Chai, all dos tins on my mind apart frm the writing stuff. Hoping dat dis disappointment will turn to a blessing.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by arcnomec(m): 1:21pm On Apr 25, 2015
Stancity...........u are funny.......I have no skeleton in my cupboard to hide.......The name Innocent is a familiar name in my Dept
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by theSpark(m): 2:00pm On Apr 25, 2015
hilsocial:

Chai, all dos tins on my mine apart frm the writing stuff. Hoping dat dis disappointment will turn to a blessing.

Amen
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Eden007(m): 2:23pm On Apr 25, 2015
goodyboo:
hapi mrng hauz...
hiii. you didnt send ur contact to my mail again. there's no big deal rubbing minds.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by dolafunmi(f): 2:50pm On Apr 25, 2015
hilsocial:

Chai, all dos tins on my mine apart frm the writing stuff. Hoping dat dis disappointment will turn to a blessing.
Don't only hope, work on it!!! Never knew I could until I stood up to life.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by hilsocial(m): 3:02pm On Apr 25, 2015
dolafunmi:

Don't only hope, work on it!!! Never knew I could until I stood up to life.

Sis, i am working on it already.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 25, 2015
2el:

Since d commencement of online reg, NYSC aff asked skuls to submit details of drr student including emails and phone no...I think drr might be possibility for dat..
alright,thanks for this info.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by 2el(m): 4:17pm On Apr 25, 2015
jemimaa01:
alright,thanks for this info.

Ur wlcm...most esp to ensure that DOB and JAMB Reg No are correct with the details that ABU is forwarding to NYSC.....for SAFTEY whenever list are being compiled around July/August just try to see the mobilising officer in Senate to ensure that ur details are correct...

Some aff been denied batch A cos of wrong details(like Jamb, DOB, differences in Admissiion status of Jamb and schools...etc)
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 25, 2015
2el:

Ur wlcm...most esp verification DOB and JAMB reg no are correct.....for safety whenever list are being compiled around July/August just try to see the mobilising officer in Senate to ensure that ur details are correct...

Some aff been denied batch A cos of wrong details(like Jamb, DOB, differences in Admissiion status of Jamb and schools...etc)
ok,I'll make sure I do that,when next I'm in sch to collect my SOR or something I'll go and famz the man,batch B15 must not pass me by byHis Grace
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by easysam14(m): 5:13pm On Apr 25, 2015
Sammy. Chemistry (2014). Imo state University. i rep B15
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Stancity(m): 5:56pm On Apr 25, 2015
hilsocial:

It shd be out after their workshop which shd come up after Camp. I think by July we shd know.
July
Eledu mare eh oo shocked
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by 2el(m): 6:03pm On Apr 25, 2015
easysam14:

Welcome on board...
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 25, 2015
gudpm
please I want to know if the difference in jamb admission status really matters because jamb gave my auchi poly and I Neva wrote their post ume or bought their form but later I was given admission in AAU but at of that time my school does not send names to jamb and most of my course mate admission status in jamb was no admission yet while some were lucky jamb gave them admission to the school(AAU).we only used school admission later or original jamb result for verification and clearance. am at loss.help a sis out.thanks undecided
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Venom104: 7:35pm On Apr 25, 2015
jemimaa01:
ok,I'll make sure I do that,when next I'm in sch to collect my SOR or something I'll go and famz the man,batch B15 must not pass me by byHis Grace

That useless man.. Abel might help.. him like woman
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by miccoy(m): 7:38pm On Apr 25, 2015
merikims:
gudpm
please I want to know if the difference in jamb admission status really matters because jamb gave my auchi poly and I Neva wrote their post ume or bought their form but later I was given admission in AAU but at of that time my school does not send names to jamb and most of my course mate admission status in jamb was no admission yet while some were lucky jamb gave them admission to the school(AAU).we only used school admission later or original jamb result for verification and clearance. am at loss.help a sis out.thanks undecided
It's one of the major issues some A15 corp members are facing. The earlier you tackle it, the better.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Stancity(m): 7:50pm On Apr 25, 2015
easysam14:
welcome man....
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Olami90: 7:59pm On Apr 25, 2015
merikims:
gudpm

Yea, it does. U ought to av blocked dat frm jamb office or thru AAU @ d early stage. Ur reg no will stil b carryin auchi poly. For dose dt neva had admissn on jamb website, they shld av paid for jamb regularization.Go to ur student affairs unit to do d needful asap.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by christay(m): 8:07pm On Apr 25, 2015
Temitayo Ayeni
Computer Engineering
Bayero University Kano.
Rep Team B
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Stancity(m): 8:32pm On Apr 25, 2015
christay:
Temitayo Ayeni
Computer Engineering
Bayero University Kano.
Rep Team B
welcome chris..
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 25, 2015
Venom104:

That useless man.. Abel might help.. him like woman
lol,seriously. is the man Mallam so that I can be in abaya when I go to see him...thanks for the info.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 25, 2015
christay:
Temitayo Ayeni
Computer Engineering
Bayero University Kano.
Rep Team B
welcome to our beautiful and blossoming house smiley
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by 2el(m): 9:14pm On Apr 25, 2015
merikims:
gudpm

When u gt admission inton AAU, you should aff collected change of course form to reflect ur changes on Jamb Data go to ur student affairs unit to do the needful and try to resolve dis issue before compilation of mobilisation list for #B15, there might still be room to regularise ur admission status.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by babatawa(m): 9:22pm On Apr 25, 2015
erisegun:
benny95* abeg cum down o*i tak babatawa boxers beg u*

nuisance ni e
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by 2el(m): 9:23pm On Apr 25, 2015
jemimaa01:
lol,seriously. is the man Mallam so that I can be in abaya when I go to see him...thanks for the info.

Lol.....definitely he will feel himself thousand of student are after him.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by kunlesufyan(m): 9:24pm On Apr 25, 2015
2el:
Since ABU have decided not mobilise me for Batch A..I think its time i move on with #B15 thread.. Owliver electronzeez richybanky rusa zenopee noordean sparklered chidexsmokey rmfunky sleekyonyx sodiqyinka sheyman4phy babatawa pretty3 damiesan walad4yhu
Enasdan idee91 mzmeeday

cheesy
Honestly ehn...Abu really messed up ..they shudda mobilised all of us together ..the sept is far mehn

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (3378) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.