Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

NYSC 2015 Batch B House - NYSC (3354) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2015 Batch B House (3994176 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo / NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Up Letter Is Up / NYSC 2015 Batch A States' Of Deployment Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3351) (3352) (3353) (3354) (3355) (3356) (3357) ... (3378) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by elmisti(m): 8:13pm On Feb 11, 2016
Olami90:

Kwasu....pol. Sci

By dat name nope, buh surely if na pol. Sci she dey, I knw her....
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Olami90: 8:34pm On Feb 11, 2016
elmisti:

By dat name nope, buh surely if na pol. Sci she dey, I knw her....

She is very very fair and get one crazy hips(buh flat a**)....
U knw anyone lyk dat?
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by donasere(m): 9:53pm On Feb 11, 2016
ukjerry:
pls I don't know if anyone here had any issue or knows someone that had an issue with thumb printing in camp.

I'm a pcm a'16 and someone mistakenly thumb printed for me at the cafe.

I'm soo confuse right now. people I come across have been telling me to go to camp since all my details r correct and Prolly explain to them wen I get there...

I do hope to get a/any reply from anybody.... Thanks.

It happened to one babe like daht doe....but she wass lucky coz dey opened the portal so she could correct it...Iont now know if dey would be nyc to you....so pray hard...and also contact sidmach if dey can render any help.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 11, 2016
donasere:

It happened to one babe like daht doe....but she wass lucky coz dey opened the portal so she could correct it...Iont now know if dey would be nyc to you....so pray hard...and also contact sidmach if dey can render any help.
opened the portal 4 her in camp?
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by elmisti(m): 9:58pm On Feb 11, 2016
Olami90:

She is very very fair and get one crazy hips(buh flat a**)....
U knw anyone lyk dat?

Dis kind description no be my way...buh I sabi persn. Wey b llyk dat nd d name too....she don pass out?
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Olami90: 11:09pm On Feb 11, 2016
elmisti:

Dis kind description no be my way...buh I sabi persn. Wey b llyk dat nd d name too....she don pass out?

Yes... Same batch wit us now. Wot name do u knw her to be?
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by elmisti(m): 11:16pm On Feb 11, 2016
Olami90:

Yes... Same batch wit us now. Wot name do u knw her to be?

Jst tosin
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Olami90: 11:19pm On Feb 11, 2016
elmisti:

Jst tosin

Dats okay! Dunno if u're known in schl with ur moniker here.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by elmisti(m): 12:18am On Feb 12, 2016
Olami90:

Dats okay! Dunno if u're known in schl with ur moniker here.
Lol, nt @ all....
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by serendipityF: 5:57am On Feb 13, 2016
I neva collect allawee ooooo embarassed embarassed I no know wetin dey happen, na UBA I dey use, any lagos cm using uba?
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Dudecollins(m): 6:51am On Feb 13, 2016
I'm a 2016 batch A PCM. After being deployed to a state, how feasible is my redeployment to my state of origin?
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Rossy99(f): 7:34am On Feb 13, 2016
U can only redeploy to ur state of origin based on marital reason if u are a female anytin less Dan dt ur state of origin is nt feasible
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by donasere(m): 9:09am On Feb 13, 2016
Rossy99:
U can only redeploy to ur state of origin based on marital reason if u are a female anytin less Dan dt ur state of origin is nt feasible

Add medical grounds to it and you are good to go.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by donasere(m): 9:11am On Feb 13, 2016
ukjerry:

opened the portal 4 her in camp?

Yes!

But don't wait till you. Get to camp!

Contact NYSC help desk now and correct your error you can't say for sure what's gonna happen in camp when u get dia....you may not be lucky!
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by tonyx4x44(m): 10:25am On Feb 13, 2016
eku ise

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by adakoleagbenu: 10:21pm On Feb 13, 2016
serendipityF:
I neva collect allawee ooooo embarassed embarassed I no know wetin dey happen, na UBA I dey use, any lagos cm using uba?
CMs using UBA got alerts from 1am on Friday. I did too.. Hopefully by Monday you should.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by serendipityF: 1:27pm On Feb 14, 2016
I pray ooo, make e no come be say my acct get ish

adakoleagbenu:
CMs using UBA got alerts from 1am on Friday. I did too.. Hopefully by Monday you should.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by hardiodun(f): 6:34pm On Feb 14, 2016
Gud evening everyone. Pls I'm a Batch A 2016 PCM. Want to ask if u peepz had a leak of ur CULs before the official one was released like has happened im our set, and if that happened, were d states of deployment on d official CUL d same as d previous leaked one or was there a change. Looking forward to a reply. Thanks everyone.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by adakoleagbenu: 8:06pm On Feb 14, 2016
serendipityF:
I pray ooo, make e no come be say my acct get ish

I hope not,but if by next week e no show,you may have to complain to your LGI or via NySC's official twitter handle: @nysc_ng
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by elmisti(m): 8:17pm On Feb 14, 2016
hardiodun:
Gud evening everyone. Pls I'm a Batch A 2016 PCM. Want to ask if u peepz had a leak of ur CULs before the official one was released like has happened im our set, and if that happened, were d states of deployment on d official CUL d same as d previous leaked one or was there a change. Looking forward to a reply. Thanks everyone.

Nothing like that happened in B15, but since anoda CUN is generated for you guys, I think u shld jst pry nd hope for d best...
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by sunusishehu: 9:43pm On Feb 14, 2016
Hello, please when is 2015B POP?
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by hardiodun(f): 10:10pm On Feb 14, 2016
elmisti:

Nothing like that happened in B15, but since anoda CUN is generated for you guys, I think u shld jst pry nd hope for d best...
Alright. Thank you.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Dudecollins(m): 12:03pm On Feb 15, 2016
A friend of mine made a mistake while registering. She filled the name of the secondary school she finished from instead of the one that bears her SSCE result. What's d implication & wat can she do pls?
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by ifeanyija(m): 7:46am On Feb 16, 2016
Dudecollins:
A friend of mine made a mistake while registering. She filled the name of the secondary school she finished from instead of the one that bears her SSCE result. What's d implication & wat can she do pls?
Will they put the school name on the Nysc certificate? Did they ask for SSCE exam number? No implication
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by elmisti(m): 2:11am On Feb 17, 2016
sunusishehu:
Hello, please when is 2015B POP?

Shuooo....A15 nova comot, B15 don dey think of pop..should be sept/oct
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Kbs468(m): 11:32am On Feb 17, 2016
elmisti:

Elmisti, please remind me of what actually transpired one certain time like that that NYSC had to issue a stern warning about scam or fraud then as well as the exact thing about one link that you guys were checking something out that was tagged FAKE link and which was what NYSC was actually referring to as at that time.

Anyone else who remembered should Pls shed more light on it. BECAUSE CERTAINLY THERE WAS A LINK THAT WAS TAGGED FAKE HERE ON THIS THREAD. MAY BE I MISTAKENED IT FOR CUL CHECKING LINK, ELSE I REPEAT, THERE WAS A LINK THAT WAS TAGGED FAKE HERE ON THIS THREAD BUT IT'S JUST THAT THE PHONE I USED THEN GOT STOLEN, SO I COULDN'T ACCESS THINGS I BOOKMARKED THEN AFTER GETTING A NEW PHONE AND DOWNLOADED THE APP I USED FOR BROWSING THEN.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by elmisti(m): 5:53pm On Feb 17, 2016
Kbs468:

Elmisti, please remind me of what actually transpired one certain time like that that NYSC had to issue a stern warning about scam or fraud then as well as the exact thing about one link that you guys were checking something out that was tagged FAKE link and which was what NYSC was actually referring to as at that time.

Anyone else who remembered should Pls shed more light on it. BECAUSE CERTAINLY THERE WAS A LINK THAT WAS TAGGED FAKE HERE ON THIS THREAD. MAY BE I MISTAKENED IT FOR CUL CHECKING LINK, ELSE I REPEAT, THERE WAS A LINK THAT WAS TAGGED FAKE HERE ON THIS THREAD BUT IT'S JUST THAT THE PHONE I USED THEN GOT STOLEN, SO I COULDN'T ACCESS THINGS I BOOKMARKED THEN AFTER GETTING A NEW PHONE AND DOWNLOADED THE APP I USED FOR BROWSING THEN.

Dnt really rmbr dem like dat too...buh if its nt official den its nt OFFICIAL
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by prinzey: 7:00pm On Feb 17, 2016
Good evening.. Please I'm a prospective 2016A corper.. most of the green card printed in this my set have grade (class of degree we graduated with)but some don't have.. What's there any of such in ur time and it's there any implication in this.. pls will appreciate ur reply.. Thanks
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by mekstaniac(m): 11:43pm On Feb 17, 2016
No implications really. Its all just formalities. Ur class of degree has nothing to do with ur service. Been serving for mths nw nd it hasn't come up
prinzey:
Good evening.. Please I'm a prospective 2016A corper.. most of the green card printed in this my set have grade (class of degree we graduated with)but some don't have.. What's there any of such in ur time and it's there any implication in this.. pls will appreciate ur reply.. Thanks
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by ifeanyija(m): 12:11am On Feb 18, 2016
prinzey:
anything that will not be on ur certificate is not relevant, most important thing is ur name and passport
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by donasere(m): 1:07pm On Feb 18, 2016
Kbs468:

E b like say naa daht period dem dey see one rubbish info say choice of states na survey and won't be used for deployment. U fit confirm around pages 2500 or so

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3351) (3352) (3353) (3354) (3355) (3356) (3357) ... (3378) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.