Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,243 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

NYSC 2015 Batch B House - NYSC (3370) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2015 Batch B House (4003597 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo / NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Up Letter Is Up / NYSC 2015 Batch A States' Of Deployment Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3367) (3368) (3369) (3370) (3371) (3372) (3373) ... (3378) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by daprincel(m): 11:45am On Sep 12, 2016
undecided
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Sunny360: 4:46pm On Sep 12, 2016
Abdul4trust1:
where Do You Server In Rivers? I'm 15B In Rivers As Well But We Were Not Told To Pay For Magazine.

Eleme LGA; and you?

Have you (now) been asked to make playment for the magazine?
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by ogasman(m): 5:12pm On Sep 15, 2016
guys that rumour of batch B passing out circular...

batch b stream 1 pop 6th October

batch b stream 2 pop 12th November

hope na joke o
the circular of 2015 B
spreading up n down the social network

I can't accept that O
pls I need update from a real source o
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by ogasman(m): 5:16pm On Sep 15, 2016
I can't sleep until I get a sure answer o

my batch b stream 2 elites
this mata need attention o
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by ogasman(m): 5:19pm On Sep 15, 2016
I can't sleep until I get a sure answer o

my batch b stream 2 elites
this mata need attention o

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Humblega(m): 5:21pm On Sep 15, 2016
As I got it. Seems Kazaure wants to separate stream of and 2. It authenticity not yet knw though

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by ogasman(m): 5:34pm On Sep 15, 2016
kazuare pls don't try this o
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by elmisti(m): 6:17pm On Sep 15, 2016
ogasman:
kazuare pls don't try this o

Lol. But u want collect 3 alawee bah
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by orlahtohbadt(m): 6:42pm On Sep 15, 2016
elmisti:

Lol. But u want collect 3 alawee bah
bruv how far?, no be matter of three allawee, if them no wan give us no wahala, but it is not acceptable to subject us to hardship... If it didnt happen to the last batch that had 2 streams and served when times were good, why should it happen to this batch that has 2 streams like the last one and serving at this present time of economic hardship?, I know you are not directly involved cos ur stream 1 but u could still help ur brothers instead of this reply that u made... We really need to protest if the circular turns out to be true.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by KeriBaby(f): 7:09pm On Sep 15, 2016
Lol even though I know that everyone is tired of the hardship isn't this how it's supposed to be ? We didn't go to camp same time, why leave together! But I hope for my friends sake the info is fake sha
orlahtohbadt:
bruv how far?, no be matter of three allawee, if them no wan give us no wahala, but it is not acceptable to subject us to hardship... If it didnt happen to the last batch that had 2 streams and served when times were good, why should it happen to this batch that has 2 streams like the last one and serving at this present time of economic hardship?, I know you are not directly involved cos ur stream 1 but u could still help ur brothers instead of this reply that u made... We really need to protest if the circular turns out to be true.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by orlahtohbadt(m): 7:30pm On Sep 15, 2016
KeriBaby:
Lol even though I know that everyone is tired of the hardship isn't this how it's supposed to be ? We didn't go to camp same time, why leave together! But I hope for my friends sake the info is fake sha
Yes logically this is how its supposed to be but judging by previous batches, it has never been like this... And you guys are "loling" cos ur not directly involved... If it has not happened like that, it shouldn't happen to a batch of the same year with the previous batch that didn't experience it... This kind of policies are supposed to be implemented in a new year... Many people have lives to live and adding a month more is gonna be unjust... I guess why u people are "loling" is cos of the proposed extra allowance we would collect, if that is the case, i personally dont want it. I have a life that is better than one 19800 to live na
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by donasere(m): 7:33pm On Sep 15, 2016
Oya oo...

Jupa jupa...

Oya ooo....

Judi judi...

Person wey no work wan collect allawee run for this recession...

Kazaure and Buhari be laffing at you in 13 different languages...

**Passing by with my chewing stick and last box...**

#batchB #ocean1

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by orlahtohbadt(m): 7:44pm On Sep 15, 2016
donasere:
Oya oo...

Jupa jupa...

Oya ooo....

Judi judi...

#batchB #ocean1
Now i see some of you dont know when to joke, although its authenticity has not being confirmed yet but u shouldnt make this kind of statement cos ur not involved directly... Would u have liked if u were to be in stream 2 and u hear/read this kind of news?... We all have to show maturity sometimes... You people keep thinking about getting paid for the month we didnt work for but its not supposed to be so... It has always been so to pay stream 2, 12 complete months as thats the policy from the beginning but if it cant happen so now, it doesnt mean they should add one more month cos they want to justify the allowance... You can decide to say in ur next post that "e don pain me"... Yes, e dey pain me cos i know wetin i don plan for my life... 19800 no do me bring myself up. Adding a month extra is gonna be like truncating my plans...

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by donasere(m): 8:28pm On Sep 15, 2016
orlahtohbadt:
Now i see some of you dont know when to joke, although its authenticity has not being confirmed yet but u shouldnt make this kind of statement cos ur not involved directly... Would u have liked if u were to be in stream 2 and u hear/read this kind of news?... We all have to show maturity sometimes... You people keep thinking about getting paid for the month we didnt work for but its not supposed to be so... It has always been so to pay stream 2, 12 complete months as thats the policy from the beginning but if it cant happen so now, it doesnt mean they should add one more month cos they want to justify the allowance... You can decide to say in ur next post that "e don pain me"... Yes, e dey pain me cos i know wetin i don plan for my life... 19800 no do me bring myself up. Adding a month extra is gonna be like truncating my plans...

Elmisti....
Donpsymon
Ademasta
Mistabiola

come and see ooo........

This is pain talking....

#whatever kazaure likes let him do.

Fyi...the Nigerian constitution says "no work no pay"
You dint start with stream 1 why should you end with stream 1 And you want to get same pay as stream 1 but don't want to work as much as stream 1 did

Most importantly just so you know... I am not obligated in any way to have any form of empathy for you.
So do yourself a favor and stick to your business while I do same. Coz I will still not be moved by your pain speech.

When we were praying for stream 1 last year some were praying for stream 2 so they could finish same time with stream 1 and short change the government....+many oda reasons.....well if this news is true and anyone has a problem with it, he/she should forward complaints to appropriate quarters... Just don't mention me coz IDGAF!

Ps: I dint read your post before...having done so, I'd like you to know it's most likely not about the money...NYSC is a 12month compulsory program for graduates of Nigerian nationality. If it was don otherwise before...then it means Kazaure is making sure things are done the proper way this time.. check NYSC by-laws
As regards your plans..well..we all got to have contingencies just in case!
#stream1 rocks...

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by KeriBaby(f): 8:41pm On Sep 15, 2016
I understand you but this is Nigeria anything goes!!
orlahtohbadt:
Yes logically this is how its supposed to be but judging by previous batches, it has never been like this... And you guys are "loling" cos ur not directly involved... If it has not happened like that, it shouldn't happen to a batch of the same year with the previous batch that didn't experience it... This kind of policies are supposed to be implemented in a new year... Many people have lives to live and adding a month more is gonna be unjust... I guess why u people are "loling" is cos of the proposed extra allowance we would collect, if that is the case, i personally dont want it. I have a life that is better than one 19800 to live na

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by ogasman(m): 8:43pm On Sep 15, 2016
donasere:

Elmisti....
Donpsymon
Ademasta
Mistabiola

come and see ooo........

This is pain talking....

You dint start with stream 1 why should you end with stream 1 And you want to get same pay as stream 1 but don't want to work as much as stream 1 did

Most importantly just so you know... I am not obligated in any way to have any form of empathy for you.
So do yourself a favor and stick to your business while I do same. Coz I will still not be moved by your pain speech.

When we were praying for stream 1 last year some were praying for stream 2 so they could finish same time with stream 1 and short change the government....+many oda reasons.....well if this news is true and anyone has a problem with it, he/she should forward complaints to appropriate quarters... Just don't mention me coz IDGAF!

Ps: I dint read your post before...having done so, I'd like you to know it's most likely not about the money...NYSC is a 12month compulsory program for graduates of Nigerian nationality. If it was don otherwise before...then it means Kazaure is making sure things are done the proper way this time.. check NYSC by-laws
#stream1 rocks...

you wen DE talk I get your point but note say u stream 1 no De ppa by December o

u were resting also stream 2 but u got paid we didn't

did u work in December 2015

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by orlahtohbadt(m): 8:46pm On Sep 15, 2016
donasere:

Elmisti....
Donpsymon
Ademasta
Mistabiola

come and see ooo........

This is pain talking....

#stream1 rocks...
Lol i see, na the 19800 wey dem go collect dey pain u now?... No yawa na, God dey now... Anything wey go happen go happen... I no go surprise at the end of the day e turn out to be rumour... We go see who go get the last laugh... But meanwhile bask in the euphoria of ur thoughts... As u dont give a f*#k, IDGAF of ur opinion sef
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by orlahtohbadt(m): 8:59pm On Sep 15, 2016
KeriBaby:
I understand you but this is Nigeria anything goes!!
At least, I can see a sense of maturity in you... You picked sense in my point, sometimes its not always about the money... There are some people serving now that makes more than 19800 in a month, so if some people feel pained by others getting extra 19800 for what they didnt work for, its not an issue for them... I am quite sure that if it is possible, people will forfeit the 19800 in place of an extension.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by elmisti(m): 9:14pm On Sep 15, 2016
orlahtohbadt:

Bro, stream 2 peeps F up big tym.......always shouting abt dia December alawee like it can make Dem billionaire.....last batch stream 2 passed out same day with stream 1 Buh Nt al of Dem got complete 12 alawee. ...i hope its Nt Tru sha cuz its completely useless keeping niggaz for a whole month cuz of mumu 20k.......and as per protest...corpers no dey protest oooo

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by elmisti(m): 9:16pm On Sep 15, 2016
donasere:
Oya oo...

Jupa jupa...

Oya ooo....

Judi judi...

#batchB #ocean1

Guy......how dis issue dey make u happy now U nd person dey drag federal appointment
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by elmisti(m): 9:20pm On Sep 15, 2016
KeriBaby:

Dat circular looks pretty authentic to me......
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by eclipsehemmy(m): 9:34pm On Sep 15, 2016
elmisti:

. By tomorrow or so we should know d authenticity of d suppose circular.

Keribaby. U dy dix enugu so? I no dy see u for LGA seff

Aare2050 bro na wa u. Nsukka pursue u frm us abi.

Reppin STREAM 1 gallantly.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by donasere(m): 9:38pm On Sep 15, 2016
ogasman:

you wen DE talk I get your point but note say u stream 1 no De ppa by December o

u were resting also stream 2 but u got paid we didn't

did u work in December 2015

I dunno of oda places but some of us resumed in december...I know a couple of peeps who did...most of dem law peeps..

Your point is solid doe...But in the FGs eye...we no go awse...infact we be like "Jaki" donkey wey dem carry go work for farm...

Don't use 1 to however judge all...
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by donasere(m): 9:42pm On Sep 15, 2016
elmisti:

Guy......how dis issue dey make u happy now U nd person dey drag federal appointment

Lolzzz....me just dey catch my cruise oo.....

Drag ke...I cant fit haff energy for dat at all...
Finished service unofficially last month...
So na unto the next rai nao..
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by donasere(m): 9:47pm On Sep 15, 2016
orlahtohbadt:
Lol i see, na the 19800 wey dem go collect dey pain u now?... No yawa na, God dey now... Anything wey go happen go happen... I no go surprise at the end of the day e turn out to be rumour... We go see who go get the last laugh... But meanwhile bask in the euphoria of ur thoughts... As u dont give a f*#k, IDGAF of ur opinion sef

Haha....
Bro it's never about the money.....

It's most likely false... coz it's not even on their site...and not untll something is posted there...this can't be confirmed......
And yes am basking in the euphoria that we all are done with NYSC and about facing the real game!...
This is just taking the edge off......

Abeg no hurt feelings ooo.....
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by rakabuba001(m): 9:49pm On Sep 15, 2016
elmisti:

Bro, stream 2 peeps F up big tym.......always shouting abt dia December alawee like it can make Dem billionaire.....last batch stream 2 passed out same day with stream 1 Buh Nt al of Dem got complete 12 alawee. ...i hope its Nt Tru sha cuz its completely useless keeping niggaz for a whole month cuz of mumu 20k.......and as per protest...corpers no dey protest oooo
our december allowee, 60k by end of service....even my LGI don tire for their matter..
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by theSpark(m): 9:51pm On Sep 15, 2016
Our LGI mentioned it to us this afternoon

Nysc is a stupid organization run by dimwitted incompetent nincompoops. What rubbish is this for the love of anything decent?

Why didn't they inform us of this arrangement before now? This was how they kept dilly dallying before they released our camp timetable. Now 3 weeks to supposed POP these goats are shifting the timetable again. At least this kind of thing should have been announced like 3 months before now.

I dey pity for those wey suppose go for masters and those wey been get serious arrangements.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by orlahtohbadt(m): 9:51pm On Sep 15, 2016
donasere:

I dunno of oda places but some of us resumed in december...I know a couple of peeps who did...most of dem law peeps..

Your point is solid doe...But in the FGs eye...we no go awse...infact we be like "Jaki" donkey wey dem carry go work for farm...

Don't use 1 to however judge all...
you don talk am urself, yet u don use 1 person judge all in this context... Even if u dey happy say dem wan extend the month... U no suppose show am outwardly
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by donasere(m): 9:52pm On Sep 15, 2016
elmisti:

Nothing yet on their official site...so it's probably a fake gist...

But come ooo....

NYSC must not pull a stunna 2mao and say na till Nov. 4 dem go free everybody oo...
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by elmisti(m): 9:55pm On Sep 15, 2016
rakabuba001:

our december allowee, 60k by end of service....even my LGI don tire for their matter..

Hahaha. ..
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by donasere(m): 9:55pm On Sep 15, 2016
orlahtohbadt:
you don talk am urself, yet u don use 1 person judge all in this context... Even if u dey happy say dem wan extend the month... U no suppose show am outwardly

Guy am not happy oo...

Just taking the edge off ma ni.....

Sorry if you took my position wrongly...
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by orlahtohbadt(m): 9:56pm On Sep 15, 2016
theSpark:
Nysc is a stupid organization run by dimwitted incompetent nincompoops. What rubbish is this for the love of anything decent?

Why didn't they inform us of this arrangement before now? This was how they kept dilly dallying before they released our camp timetable. Now 3 weeks to supposed POP these goats are shifting the timetable again. At least this kind of thing should have been announced like 3 months before now.

I dey pity for those wey suppose go for masters and those wey been get serious arrangements.
You don speak well... People have plans... This Masters of a thing na another person joy but them wan cut the joy off now... Those people get zero joy

(1) (2) (3) ... (3367) (3368) (3369) (3370) (3371) (3372) (3373) ... (3378) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.