Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

NYSC 2015 Batch B House - NYSC (622) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2015 Batch B House (4000677 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo / NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Up Letter Is Up / NYSC 2015 Batch A States' Of Deployment Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (619) (620) (621) (622) (623) (624) (625) ... (3378) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Gazaliah(m): 5:50pm On Jun 29, 2015
tongue
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Sambest2(m): 5:53pm On Jun 29, 2015
iykebest1:
Hi my e-goons!! How I yaff missed u guys.. Those mods served me a lengthy ban ( pls don't ask what my offense was). My absence was unintentional. Hence the need for me to move on. Hugs to my guys again.
Stancity.
Babatawa.
thespark.
2el.
Gazaliah.
Shawwa1.
Idee99.
Haywire1.
Hilsocial.
Majidyusuf.
Horladmeji.
Physika.
Sambest2.
Ayima.
Ayima again. Lol (u deserve two mentions).
To my babes,oya chop another kiss.
Chikodili345.
Haliluck.
Beamborla
deracathy.
Jemimaa01.
rmfunky.
Goldenone.
AndreRose.
Annybens (did I get it right?).
Prettyface.
Ellagoldy.
Marvel something something.

If I didn't mention u,forgive me. I'm still working on my memory. [size=20pt] Not forgetting whoever that banned me ,your father[/size].

[size=20pt]Welcome back bro and thanks for the mention.

Your action could have worth the banned grin anyway just fofgive them and forget at times they could be overwhelmed and any small thing na ban straight. grin[/size]
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Kbs468(m): 5:55pm On Jun 29, 2015
Estagirl and sugarcoatted come in and introduce yourselves and stop hanging around since you are not guests
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Physika(f): 5:55pm On Jun 29, 2015
Kini ka shey si oro to wa nle yi
Nipa oro Mr NYSC ati bae re

Cc
Gazaliah
Babatawa
Aare2050
haywire1

Et al
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by goldenone(f): 5:56pm On Jun 29, 2015
theSpark:

Hey fine girl. Have we spoken before?
I don't think so sir!
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Gazaliah(m): 6:00pm On Jun 29, 2015
Physika:

Cc
Gazaliah
Babatawa
Aare2050
haywire1

Et al

[size=18pt]Mr NYSC abi Mr NLI see the matter but am short of words...He is brave oooo to come here and tell us....[/size]

Don't let me conclude now cos you Neva tell me if na Mr NL or Mr NYSC you dey talk about
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by haywire1: 6:04pm On Jun 29, 2015
Physika:

Cc
Gazaliah
Babatawa
Aare2050
haywire1

Et al

Lol hahahahaha, oya bring it on
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by babatawa(m): 6:05pm On Jun 29, 2015
goldenone:
Hian!!! Is someone looking for something? Leave me and babatawa alone o pls, Jor, biko, do, which one remain
babe Dear tell em.o
awon eye service gbogbo cheesy
Lookin forward to our date smiley
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Kbs468(m): 6:05pm On Jun 29, 2015
rmfunky:
very soon dear
How lucky can someone be to have such a glowing beauty as you are. Stancity! Africa is still experiencing coup plotting ooo remember
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by benebaby77: 6:06pm On Jun 29, 2015
hadassaheke:
Gooday e-fam, pls i need tips on a kind of business a person can indulge in during nysc in order to raise around 1.8M-2.M within 1 year max. n possibly d capital it may entail to start such.......your ideas are highly welcomed o, cos i believe that 2 heads are better than one.....

1.8-2M? your hope dey high oooo

I believe that you can raise more than that within that span. Various factors determine the amounts of money you can make.

Firstly, the area, city/town or state you are posted to.
This factor greatly influence the kind of business you can run to attain that feet. What brings one millions in one's locality in a year may hardly bring forth thousands in others locality. That is, a business that moves well in my area may be so else where. in other words, business turnover is a function of one's location. Ipso facto your location matters a lot.

Secondly, you can expect every product or service to have the same turnover, all things being constant. Some goods will higher demand than the others and some, their demand will be fluctuating which may due to various factors such as season, events, holidays.

It's, however, paramount to know that the goods or services that higher or lower demand may or may not make you millions within that time. what you need to do is to identify the right opportunity and take advantage of it. This may therefore call for a study and understanding of the area you are posted to. To identify the right things to do.

Thirdly, every successful people started out as an amateur. I will urge you never go into any business which you have no clue of or have no prior knowledge of it. Everything requires sound knowledge especially and when it come to business. Sometimes you need a mentor to guide on a particular business activity.

Mistakes most people make is that they engaged in trial and errors, but they coils get things right they are back to square one.

Fourthly, in rare case, you don't need money to make money. I heard of someone who legally became millionaire in a month without any investing anything but his time. Because he made it, I'm not saying you should indulge in that or have that notion as well.
But you don't need huge fund or capital to make millions.

Fifthly, try to avoid being desperate on how to make it, rather being calculative and strategic in your decision.
In addendum to that, avoid ROI that will promise you 20 to 150% increase on money.

Beware of uncertainty as it could set in any business or situations.

Let me stop here cos my finger dey pain me now.

***You have no reason not to make it

*** Excuses and procrastination are not known to every successful people.

*** Those who become successful today were probably once in your shoe.

Laws

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by babatawa(m): 6:07pm On Jun 29, 2015
Ayima:
Thanks bro, i can't forsake her because it happened cus of the love she have for me. Although i didn't expect her to come that time but i think she wanted to surprise me then it turn out to be a tragedy.

The same girl that wanted leavin you after watching Telenovela or another one? undecided
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Beamborla(f): 6:09pm On Jun 29, 2015
iykebest1:
Hi my e-goons!! How I yaff missed u guys.. Those mods served me a lengthy ban ( pls don't ask what my offense was). My absence was unintentional. Hence the need for me to move on. Hugs to my guys again.
Stancity.
Babatawa.
thespark.
2el.
Gazaliah.
Shawwa1.
Idee99.
Haywire1.
Hilsocial.
Majidyusuf.
Horladmeji.
Physika.
Sambest2.
Ayima.
Ayima again. Lol (u deserve two mentions).
To my babes,oya chop another kiss.
Chikodili345.
Haliluck.
Beamborla
deracathy.
Jemimaa01.
rmfunky.
Goldenone.
AndreRose.
Annybens (did I get it right?).
Prettyface.
Ellagoldy.
Marvel something something.

If I didn't mention u,forgive me. I'm still working on my memory. Not forgetting whoever that banned me ,your father.
Welcome back, hun...
missed you.

About your last statement, it's not worth it, pls.
I understand that jail can be very annoying. kpele, dear kiss
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Kbs468(m): 6:10pm On Jun 29, 2015
Whaoo. In less than 40 minutes i am gonna have my meal ticket
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by babatawa(m): 6:11pm On Jun 29, 2015
salaksmana:
The time table would be released in August, 2015 https://mobile.twitter.com/nysc_ng

TT August?

NYSC dey confused
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Xcozee(m): 6:14pm On Jun 29, 2015
babatawa:

ji shi
kwarto kawai cheesy
babatawa e dan reach dis level?
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by babatawa(m): 6:15pm On Jun 29, 2015
Stancity:
You saw her somewhere & asked to meet her and she stopped for you.

You asked for her name she told you.

You asked for her phone number, she gave you the real one, and her BB pin.

You asked for her friendship she gave you care, presence & listening ear.

You asked for intimacy & she gave you her body .

You asked for her loyalty she gave you all of her heart, spirit, & soul.

You asked her to live with you & she married you.

You asked for a legacy she gave you Children.

You asked for her help & she raised your Children.

You asked to be loved, she cooked for you, dressed & warmed your bed, advised you & prayed for you.

In all this time she asked for just one thing;
"PLEASE DON'T HURT ME"
but just then, you treated her bad, mocked her, took her for granted and even tending to DIVORCE her.

At this point, even God himself will find it difficult to forgive you.
Don't play your woman like Football,
Because if You do, another guy will catch her like a Goalkeeper, trust me,
You will regret watching de highlights.
Please Be careful. Live responsibly.
If you find a good woman please don't hurt her.
—Same goes to Ladies!

RMFUNKY,, I Stancity promise to Love you for EVER!!!

the above quoted post is one of the long term effects of smokin wet weed, below is the nxt stage.. cheesy

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by babatawa(m): 6:16pm On Jun 29, 2015
DonPsymon:

Believe me, it will! cheesy

I do! completely

where u based at?

modified; nvr mind, i jus saw the post

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Xcozee(m): 6:17pm On Jun 29, 2015
Zeeenas:
lafiya kalo
Good to know! u welcome once again
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Beamborla(f): 6:19pm On Jun 29, 2015
Ayima:
Guy forget o, imagine someone collecting my girl's phone and also rapped her while she was coming to my place yesterday's night, in my own area.
Sad, hard luck, dear.

she needs your support now, pls
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by babatawa(m): 6:24pm On Jun 29, 2015
Benny95:
wat I do na? me jus dey talk my own ni o..............awon iya eleko cheesy

Guy be kiaful

*In your Danraka(samaru) Landlord's voice*

you think you're mad but I'm 'madder' than you cheesy
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by babatawa(m): 6:29pm On Jun 29, 2015
Gazaliah:

You don dey fall my hand..You wey be say I don dey like,you con dey talk anyhow.I may decide to relegate you to A16 if I vex...

You better appease the elders before .........I comment my reserve

oh boy see chancing o

Donpsymon no allow this yoruba talkin drum intimidate you o, if you need to put him.in his place just cc me anytime...

Elder ti ko ni gemu cheesy
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by haywire1: 6:29pm On Jun 29, 2015
Ayima:
Thanks bro, i can't forsake her because it happened cus of the love she have for me. Although i didn't expect her to come that time but i think she wanted to surprise me then it turn out to be a tragedy.

Ur nollywood movie don dey too much nowdays undecided undecided switch to hollywood grin grin

#
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by iykebest1(m): 6:31pm On Jun 29, 2015
Sambest2:

[size=20pt]Welcome back bro and thanks for the mention.

Your action could have worth the banned grin anyway just fofgive them and forget at times they could be overwhelmed and any small thing na ban straight. grin[/size]
bro, it pains to get served with that kind of ban. Couldn't comment on so many posts. What of page 600? My best was just viewing without buying even a single plot. It hurts real bad.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by babatawa(m): 6:31pm On Jun 29, 2015
Gazaliah:

Hope anybody no see my hand shaYou are a good boi...I already know you are smart...

Omo to BA mowo we,a BA agba jeun
wink

Agbaya Alatenuje

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Xcozee(m): 6:32pm On Jun 29, 2015
babatawa:

u welcom... zaman gida ba dadi walahi

amma gashi lokacin camp ya kusa

hope your doin something to keep busy

kuma ki kiyaye mazan thread din nan especially Kbs468 da Excozee

babatawa kilode Ogini kwanu? E be like say I go shift frm hausa... Haba! No b so na! Its nt what u r thinking, even though u didn't mention me (kos what I'm seeing is EXCOZEE instead of XCOZEE) but I knw its me u wana spoil every every for! Zainab dan Allah ki kyele babatawa! Yana so isa kasa a cikin garri mu! Kin ji?
Cc: Zeenas
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Ayima: 6:34pm On Jun 29, 2015
haywire1:

Ur nollywood movie don dey too much nowdays undecided undecided switch to hollywood grin grin

#
Bro is not a movie. What am sure is that i must bring the person that did that down, am happy all my guys are behind me and are ready to start a serious search this evening. I have vowed, the searching starts by 11pm.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Xcozee(m): 6:35pm On Jun 29, 2015
iykebest1:
bro, it pains to get served with that kind of ban. Couldn't comment on so many posts. What of page 600? My best was just viewing without buying even a single plot. It hurts real bad.
u might be ban on nairaland, but no man shall ban u from making B'15...#AlwaysBelieve
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by babatawa(m): 6:35pm On Jun 29, 2015
theSpark:

October is far. A Farida will definitely show up and this will be like a prophecy heralding her coming. Long story short she's gonna come and if she doesn't show I call dibs on Fatima and Khadija grin

cheesy keep the hope alive

you can have the fatimas o buh khadija(hadiza) nope

we definitely gon have to fight over that...
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by babatawa(m): 6:38pm On Jun 29, 2015
theSpark:

Hey fine girl. Have we spoken before?

i dey watch you...

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by johndanny(m): 6:43pm On Jun 29, 2015
babatawa:

TT August?
NYSC dey confused
a

I de tell you... They are so confuse
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by haywire1: 6:45pm On Jun 29, 2015
Ayima:
Bro is not a movie. What am sure is that i must bring the person that did that down, am happy all my guys are behind me and are ready to start a serious search this evening. I have vowed, the searching starts by 11pm.

Wz condom used?

#
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by babatawa(m): 6:45pm On Jun 29, 2015
rmfunky:
awwwwww its xoxo inspiring I love you Stancity to the moon and back..muaaaaaaaah

Shior

una plan na to turn our thread to brothel abi

(1) (2) (3) ... (619) (620) (621) (622) (623) (624) (625) ... (3378) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.