Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

NYSC 2015 Batch B House - NYSC (1549) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2015 Batch B House (4002320 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo / NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Up Letter Is Up / NYSC 2015 Batch A States' Of Deployment Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1546) (1547) (1548) (1549) (1550) (1551) (1552) ... (3378) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by hilsocial(m): 12:37pm On Sep 05, 2015
I THINK THERE IS NEED FOR A FRESH CENSUS PRIOR TO REGISTRATION COME TUESDAY. SOME PEOPLE HERE ARE NEW. SOME CLAIMING THEY INTRODUCED THEMSELVES B4 INDEPENDENCE. THIS WILL HELP PEOPLE STAYING IN THE SAME AREA TO COMMUNICATE DURING REGISTRATION ESP DOS PAYING THE 3K COS OF THE USUAL INHERENT CHALLENGES ASSOCIATED WITH IT . 2EL, XCOZEE, GAZALIAH,PHYSIKA, AARE2050 ,BABATAWA, RMFUNKY, ELMISTI , E-HOUSE, WHATS UR TAKE ON IT?
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 05, 2015
abdrazak:

From the above bolded words, try to check what I mentioned earlier, we are saying the same thing.

A case of this was mine: I was admitted to study Computer Science and Engineering through my school. When JAMB admission came out, I was to study Civil Engineering in the same institution. My data in JAMB database is different from what my institution have. Same school but different departments.
When NYSC check JAMB database, they will find CVE and my school will send CSE to NYSC, so there will be controversy.

In this case, Regularization will occur as mentioned in my case II as slated in my quote before
Regularization is all abt having a valid Jamb number, i was admittd tru pre-degree, ws givn mathematics, wen i reached 200level, i crossd to computer engineering. We were askd to do jamb regularization, they told us to fill our former course instead of the 1 i crossed 2. . Checked nysc portal and i'am gud 2go. . Does dat mean i av to regularize again? Nope it doesnt , its all abt aving a valid jamb no.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by harryson77(m): 12:44pm On Sep 05, 2015
Xcozee:

plot 15, block J,otumba jobi fele way behind MKO gardens,central district alausa,ikeja,lagos state...
....pls can sidmach help wiv correction of jamb no cos my sch are silent about the issue
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by dossylvanus(m): 12:45pm On Sep 05, 2015
hilsocial:
I THINK THERE IS NEED FOR A FRESH CENSUS PRIOR TO REGISTRATION COME TUESDAY. SOME PEOPLE HERE ARE NEW. SOME CLAIMING THEY INTRODUCED THEMSELVES B4 INDEPENDENCE. THIS WILL HELP PEOPLE STAYING IN THE SAME AREA TO COMMUNICATE DURING REGISTRATION ESP DOS PAYING THE 3K COS OF THE USUAL INHERENT CHALLENGES ASSOCIATED WITH IT . 2EL, XCOZEE, GAZALIAH,PHYSIKA, AARE2050 ,BABATAWA, RMFUNKY, ELMISTI , E-HOUSE, WHATS UR TAKE ON IT?

Supported by me!
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by dossylvanus(m): 12:46pm On Sep 05, 2015
Harinholar:
Nice one..#smile#
Tank yo.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by donasere(m): 12:47pm On Sep 05, 2015
hilsocial:

Supported!!!!
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Physika(f): 12:48pm On Sep 05, 2015
hilsocial:

Good idea.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Physika(f): 12:49pm On Sep 05, 2015
dossylvanus:

Lol. Kitchen crew? A lagbo te.

Oga silverback..
Any way na way o grin
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by starlight101(m): 12:51pm On Sep 05, 2015
In life never give up wow so happy this morning am good to go finally saw my name now am fully pcm
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 05, 2015
starlight101:
In life never give up wow so happy this morning am good to go finally saw my name now am fully pcm
Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by whodohgeepee(m): 12:56pm On Sep 05, 2015
donxab:

There are two methods of payment!
1. Using an ATM, about N3048 will be deducted from your account
2. You can print a slip, take it to the bank make a deposit of 3k, come back to the café and complete the payment process.
If you have a token you can generate you code n use for the online registration, but if you don't, try n find out which bank sends OTP after online payments, I know of GTB, UBA,
that means d second choice is better na!
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by dossylvanus(m): 1:01pm On Sep 05, 2015
Physika:

Oga silverback.. Any way na way o grin

Bros. Your case critical o!.....

So even money for Mami no dey?

You go find one rich girl be that o.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 05, 2015
whodohgeepee:
that means d second choice is better na!
For some its better, but I prefer the interswitch option, no time!
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by haywire1: 1:02pm On Sep 05, 2015
DonPsymon:

I no know sha o... But when time come, you go know.

Notin like driver jare, just thumb print scanner, scanned passport, computer,Internet that's all

#
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 05, 2015
starlight101:
Congrats man

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by dossylvanus(m): 1:04pm On Sep 05, 2015
starlight101:

Congratulobia.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 05, 2015
haywire1:

Notin like driver jare, just thumb print scanner, scanned passport, computer,Internet that's all

#
If u dey use digita persona, u need the driver fa! NYSC recommended digita persona as the official finger print scanner, some CMs had problem clearing @ the camp because of this!
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by prettybabyfaz(m): 1:07pm On Sep 05, 2015
abdrazak:

It was done through my institution. We were ask (those with similar issue and those who gain admission through Pre Degree) to pay for regularization. New JAMB no were alloted.

I validated the new JAMB no and no more issue again

The best thing for you is to go to your school. They know what to do. The earlier the better bro.

#Wishing you all the best

if ur jamb nos is valid den no problems abt ur course of study, even if u change course more dan 3 times before u graduate....a friend of mine finished wit EEE and he was given chemical engineering thru jamb, he was only told to submit some documents like jamb admission letters and d likes sha! he didnt pay a dime for regularisation at all....he was mobilized wit C14! plz how do u explain dat? undecided
abdrazak:

It was done through my institution. We were ask (those with similar issue and those who gain admission through Pre Degree) to pay for regularization. New JAMB no were alloted.

I validated the new JAMB no and no more issue again

The best thing for you is to go to your school. They know what to do. The earlier the better bro.

#Wishing you all the best

if ur jamb nos is valid den no problems abt ur course of study, even if u change course more dan 3 times before u graduate....a friend of mine finished wit EEE and he was given chemical engineering thru jamb, he was only told to submit some documents like jamb admission letters and d likes sha! he didnt pay a dime for regularisation at all....he was mobilized wit C14! plz how do u explain dat?
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by sexyemite: 1:08pm On Sep 05, 2015
Hi,please my name was on the nysc portal list and the status was your name does not correspond with your jamb name.you cannot register and I checked again it wasn't there again,its saying no record found please what does it mean
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Physika(f): 1:11pm On Sep 05, 2015
dossylvanus:

Bros. Your case critical o!.....

So even money for Mami no dey?

You go find one rich girl be that o.

Mehn, d mata no b here o

Rich gal fa? Wel, i wil think abt it cheesy
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by haywire1: 1:12pm On Sep 05, 2015
donxab:

If u dey use digita persona, u need the driver fa! NYSC recommended digita persona as the official finger print scanner, some CMs had problem clearing @ the camp because of this!

Sey Digita persona different from normal thumb print scanner ni? Digita persona scanner is just d name of d small portable thumb scanner, don't confuse urself

And d driver full everywhere on Internet nah, Google will get d job done

#

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by onuwaje(m): 1:13pm On Sep 05, 2015
for clarification purposes

Can someone please list out the documents needed. For Online registration

And what documents r to b submitted during registration at the orientation camp
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by adelurv(f): 1:14pm On Sep 05, 2015
Dominic147:
thanks so much hilsocial rily appreciate
my apologies...I've been offline. just saw ur mentions. Meanwhile, my status in d senate list gave me the name and the jamb number of the person using my reg number. so reported to my institution immediately. we both switched matric no, so as to be able to register.

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by haywire1: 1:16pm On Sep 05, 2015
onuwaje:
for clarification purposes

Can someone please list out the documents needed. For Online registration

And what documents r to b submitted during registration at the orientation camp

We can't knw for now cos nysc stuff don change during dis our set
For now let's cross our finger and wait for d surprises during and after registration cos I knw 100% say nysc go surprise everybody but I'm ready for d surprise grin grin grin

#
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by charley94: 1:20pm On Sep 05, 2015
hilsocial:

Yes esp when ur status does not say u can register. But if ur status says u can register still tell dem if de dont correct it register cos its not ur fault. NYSC is more interested in ur Jamb reg and Name dan ur matric no.
thanks, status says I can register
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by haywire1: 1:21pm On Sep 05, 2015
Hisocial hw u dey? Someone said pcm whatsapp group dey, na true?

#
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by onuwaje(m): 1:21pm On Sep 05, 2015
haywire1:

We can't knw for now cos nysc stuff don change during dis our set
For now let's cross our finger and wait for d surprises during and after registration cos I knw 100% say nysc go surprise everybody but I'm ready for d surprise grin grin grin

#
But by now it shud b out since registration starts. Soon
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 05, 2015
haywire1:

Sey Digita persona different from normal thumb print scanner ni? Digita persona scanner is just d name of d small portable thumb scanner, don't confuse urself

And d driver full everywhere on Internet nah, Google will get d job done

#
Oga, no be fight na, u fit use anyone wey u like, even road side SIM registration centers get thumb print scanner, I was just drawing your attention to what's stated on the NYSC website, cool

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by hilsocial(m): 1:23pm On Sep 05, 2015
charley94:

thanks, status says I can register

Tell ur sch, if no show , register and go to camp. Dont drink any panadol cos u ve no serious headache.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by DonPsymon(m): 1:25pm On Sep 05, 2015
haywire1:

#

If na so I fit do am for my house too na grin

Na that payment stuff I d fear.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by hilsocial(m): 1:25pm On Sep 05, 2015
haywire1:
Hisocial hw u dey? Someone said pcm whatsapp group dey, na true?

#

Hi L social. Wetin dis L do una? Anyway,boss i no know o. The only whatsapp group i know is Annybens1993 group for carreer stuff not nysc.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by charley94: 1:26pm On Sep 05, 2015
hilsocial:

Tell ur sch, if no show , register and go to camp. Dont drink any panadol cos u ve no serious headache.
no wahala bros

(1) (2) (3) ... (1546) (1547) (1548) (1549) (1550) (1551) (1552) ... (3378) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.