Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,432 members, 7,823,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Bridegroom Dies In Strange Auto Crash On Way To Marriage Introduction - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Bridegroom Dies In Strange Auto Crash On Way To Marriage Introduction (2162 Views)

Photos Of Babies Sleeping In Strange Ways Shock Twitter Users / Lady Dies In Accident At Cele Mile 2,Lagos?(pics / Groom Dies In Strange Auto Crash On Way To Marriage Introduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bridegroom Dies In Strange Auto Crash On Way To Marriage Introduction by lalasticlala(m): 10:18pm On Feb 22, 2015
While people were busy celebrating love last Valentine’s Day, a family somewhere in Ebonyi State was suddenly overtaken by grief over what would have been the beginning of a beautiful love story between their daughter and the man she was bringing home for introduction.

The young woman, a native of Uburu in Ohaozara Local Government Area of Ebonyi State, was bringing home her suitor when only a few poles to her family house, the vehicle they were traveling in had an accident and she watched helplessly as the one she loved took the last breath.

The accident happened at Enufaith in Umunaga Eweze, just before the Ohaozara West Development Council in Uburu. They were traveling in a commercial bus.

Strangely, the young man, an indigene of Abia State, was the only occupant of the bus that died in the accident. The intending couple had traveled alongside a few family members of the man from Aba for the event that was to hold just a few meters from the scene of the accident.

According to an eyewitness account, the passengers claimed that the driver was trying to avoid hitting an old woman who was crossing the road when he lost control and hit the wall of a building.

The eyewitness, Frank Ori said he ran out of his house when he heard the deafening bang of the vehicle hitting the wall.

“I heard when people were shouting and so I ran out of my house to the place. The passengers were talking about a woman. When we asked whom they were referring to, they explained that while they were coming an old woman was crossing the road.

“So, the driver tried to avoid hitting her. But seeing that he was about to hit a building, he turned the steering suddenly and in the process the vehicle somersaulted and hit another wall. But when we came out, we could not see any woman fitting the description they gave. We asked people and they said that they did not see any woman like that.

“Strangely again, out of all the passengers, it was only the young man that was killed. The wife-to-be, who was also traveling with him, suffered only a small glass cut. They were all coming in the same vehicle. It was only that man that died from the accident. The girl he was going to marry had only a small cut, along with one other woman. Every other person in the bus was safe. It was just the three of them that were rushed to the hospital,” Ori said.

Sunday Sun gathered that the father of the girl was late, while her mother resided in the village. The girl was resident in Aba where she met the late suitor. Ori explained that when rescuers made to move the man out of the damaged vehicle, they discovered that he was not talking.

“It happened that when the vehicle hit the wall, part of the block that fell from the wall fell on the man’s head. It was lying on his head. Then we rushed him alongside the wife-to-be and one other woman that sustained an injury to the Presbyterian Joint Hospital in Uburu. But before getting to the hospital, he gave up the ghost,” Ori said.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=105982

1 Share

Re: Bridegroom Dies In Strange Auto Crash On Way To Marriage Introduction by Nobody: 10:19pm On Feb 22, 2015
Life could be so unfair at times.
Condolences to the family of the man and the bride to be.

RIP to the dead
crycry

2 Likes

Re: Bridegroom Dies In Strange Auto Crash On Way To Marriage Introduction by ArchEnemy(m): 10:20pm On Feb 22, 2015
May his soul Rip
We may think something is fishy, but God could ve stopped it if he wanted to. With every passing day, we all are moving closer to eternity. May God help us to live well and ve a good eternity.
Re: Bridegroom Dies In Strange Auto Crash On Way To Marriage Introduction by KingTom(m): 10:20pm On Feb 22, 2015
Abakiliki Witches sha undecided

Na joke o, may his soul R.I.P cry
Re: Bridegroom Dies In Strange Auto Crash On Way To Marriage Introduction by Young03(m): 10:25pm On Feb 22, 2015
So una need a prophet to tell una say , his enemies ar @ work
una juju try shaa.

U shall not die like ds man IJN..
Hit like if u beleive

7 Likes

Re: Bridegroom Dies In Strange Auto Crash On Way To Marriage Introduction by theorbiters: 10:26pm On Feb 22, 2015
The man's family go swear for the woman o. Chai

1 Like

Re: Bridegroom Dies In Strange Auto Crash On Way To Marriage Introduction by mrking3(m): 10:36pm On Feb 22, 2015
Too much Jazzzzz and bad belly people!!! Feel so sorry for the young woman!! What else could be more devastating than that?

1 Like

Re: Bridegroom Dies In Strange Auto Crash On Way To Marriage Introduction by Bantino(m): 10:37pm On Feb 22, 2015
Very Strange!!!

May his soul RIP

Abi Dem swear say the girl no go ever marry??
Re: Bridegroom Dies In Strange Auto Crash On Way To Marriage Introduction by infobiz9ja(m): 10:40pm On Feb 22, 2015
shocked NnKombe (Strange but true)
Re: Bridegroom Dies In Strange Auto Crash On Way To Marriage Introduction by Setaje(f): 10:43pm On Feb 22, 2015
Yet some people would say they don't believe in anything spiritual. Some others dont even believe in God while some very daft people will tag this as a coincidence. If this story is true, why be say na only that guy murd...... wickedness everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Bridegroom Dies In Strange Auto Crash On Way To Marriage Introduction by trisha01(f): 10:45pm On Feb 22, 2015
sad
Re: Bridegroom Dies In Strange Auto Crash On Way To Marriage Introduction by Nobody: 10:54pm On Feb 22, 2015
Every Old Woman Parading and patrolling our road to Success ,Trying to Confuse us and Cause us Premature deaths and Mourning in our Family ,they shall instead Die on our behalf by God's Grace.
RIP to the DEAD

7 Likes

Re: Bridegroom Dies In Strange Auto Crash On Way To Marriage Introduction by gaburiel(m): 11:01pm On Feb 22, 2015
Hmmm, witches and wizard things, may their soul RIP and may God continue to save those of us alive from evil
Re: Bridegroom Dies In Strange Auto Crash On Way To Marriage Introduction by jnrbayano(m): 11:02pm On Feb 22, 2015
KingTom:
Abakiliki Witches sha undecided

Na joke o, may his soul R.I.P cry

Don't blanket your opinion. Be bold, make it. Take responsibility for your actions and inactions.

RIP to the dead.
Re: Bridegroom Dies In Strange Auto Crash On Way To Marriage Introduction by juman(m): 11:04pm On Feb 22, 2015
Bantino:
Very Strange!!!

The unfortunate news is not strange.

In nigeria people cross the roads anyhow. nigeria is a disorganised country.

1 Like

Re: Bridegroom Dies In Strange Auto Crash On Way To Marriage Introduction by adedam007(m): 11:05pm On Feb 22, 2015
Eya
Re: Bridegroom Dies In Strange Auto Crash On Way To Marriage Introduction by KingTom(m): 11:06pm On Feb 22, 2015
jnrbayano:

Don't blanket your opinion. Be bold, make it. Take responsibility for your actions and inactions.

RIP to the dead.
RIP to the dead.
Re: Bridegroom Dies In Strange Auto Crash On Way To Marriage Introduction by Nobody: 11:38pm On Feb 22, 2015
Eeyaa, I commented on a post about this story earlier, buh I'm sorry for the dude that posted it, cos it will be lalasticlala's that will hit FP,, btw that story sef get k-leg,, well rip to the dead, and I guess the old woman is responsible....
Re: Bridegroom Dies In Strange Auto Crash On Way To Marriage Introduction by dre11(m): 11:41pm On Feb 22, 2015
Strangely, the young man, an indigene of Abia State, was the only occupant of the bus that died in the accident. The intending couple had traveled alongside a few family members of the man from Aba for the event that was to hold just a few meters from the scene of the accident.

And those witches and wizards wasted the guy life just when he was about to celebrate something good in his life..... Kia this people are just farm wicked for them to have killed him out of the occupants of that bus.......

I pray that any enemy that rises up his head just at the point of our success and greatness shall not succeed IJN(amen)

1 Like

Re: Bridegroom Dies In Strange Auto Crash On Way To Marriage Introduction by Bantino(m): 11:42pm On Feb 22, 2015
juman:

The unfortunate news is not strange.

In nigeria people cross the roads anyhow. nigeria is a disorganised country.

Oga did you read the part that says the old woman was no where to be found and the people in the vicinity did not see any old woman that matched her description?
Re: Bridegroom Dies In Strange Auto Crash On Way To Marriage Introduction by dre11(m): 11:44pm On Feb 22, 2015
Every fayose of our lives that keep speaking terminal sickness and dead wishes shall all crumble IJN...........
Because....... We shall not die, but live to declare the goodness of the lord...................

The young guy life was just wasted
Re: Bridegroom Dies In Strange Auto Crash On Way To Marriage Introduction by siegfried99(m): 11:44pm On Feb 22, 2015
Terrible
Re: Bridegroom Dies In Strange Auto Crash On Way To Marriage Introduction by Nobody: 1:59am On Feb 23, 2015
All destiny destroyer will never overcome us IJN..

RIP to the man,its obvious its awon ise Eleye..
Re: Bridegroom Dies In Strange Auto Crash On Way To Marriage Introduction by Nobody: 5:19am On Feb 23, 2015
Chai!!! Ndi Amusu don carry this one o!!

Chukwu abiama, biko no gree make dem see your children o! Amen. undecided cry cry
Re: Bridegroom Dies In Strange Auto Crash On Way To Marriage Introduction by Nutase: 5:36am On Feb 23, 2015
Stranger than fiction angry
Re: Bridegroom Dies In Strange Auto Crash On Way To Marriage Introduction by cococandy(f): 6:33am On Feb 23, 2015
Strange indeed grin

I guess it is beyond human comprehension how someone in a car crash can die.
Maybe what makes it strange is that he's the groom.

What a mysterious mind numbing event.
Re: Bridegroom Dies In Strange Auto Crash On Way To Marriage Introduction by Uncleodi(m): 6:44am On Feb 23, 2015
Wow! That's my village oh.
Eiyah, what a pity.
Re: Bridegroom Dies In Strange Auto Crash On Way To Marriage Introduction by Dygeasy(m): 6:50am On Feb 23, 2015
This is mind numbing and a rather unfortunate event. Sometimes I wish we could ask God questions directly and get answers like in a conversation. cry
Re: Bridegroom Dies In Strange Auto Crash On Way To Marriage Introduction by Etumgbe(m): 9:24am On Feb 23, 2015
Remote control
Re: Bridegroom Dies In Strange Auto Crash On Way To Marriage Introduction by Syphax(m): 9:35am On Feb 23, 2015
Chai,village people at work.
Re: Bridegroom Dies In Strange Auto Crash On Way To Marriage Introduction by lalasticlala(m): 9:45am On Feb 23, 2015
YNeme3E:
Eeyaa, I commented on a post about this story earlier, buh I'm sorry for the dude that posted it, cos it will be lalasticlala's that will hit FP,, btw that story sef get k-leg,, well rip to the dead, and I guess the old woman is responsible....

pls provide link here for me....
Re: Bridegroom Dies In Strange Auto Crash On Way To Marriage Introduction by jackpot(f): 9:48am On Feb 23, 2015
evil forces. . .

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Deal With This Fear. Its Really Affecting Me / Meet Seyi Kolade Nigerian Woman Who Has Slept With 370 Men / This Is The Evidence That Guys Are Mean!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.