Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,335 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

Help Needed "Samsung Led 32" Double Display" - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Help Needed "Samsung Led 32" Double Display" (570 Views)

(SOLD) L.g Led T.v 32 Inches (lb530a) For Quick Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Needed "Samsung Led 32" Double Display" by Nobody: 2:05am On Feb 23, 2015
To all the gurus in the house including the Engineers,technicians,Electronics repairers etc.Please I need anyone to profer ssolutions.
My Samsung LED 32" Television which I bought barely 2years ago is giving me problem of double picture on display on the screen.I want to know if it can be fixed and like how much? Because the repairer I took to my house to fix it,said the screen is bad,that it has expired,that he would collect #35,000 to fix it for me.
Please I need your input please,if you reside in Benin City and can render any help,dont fail to drop your contacts,so I can reach you for help.
PLEASE,MOST IMPORTANTLY,CAN IT BE FIXED?IF YES,HOW MUCH?OR WOULD YOU ADVICE ME TO GO FOR ANOTHER NEW ONE.THANKS AND GODBLESS.
Re: Help Needed "Samsung Led 32" Double Display" by Nobody: 6:14am On Feb 23, 2015
The new one is just about 43,000. So, fixing it for 35 is insane.

I don't know how much the repair will cost but it shouldn't be up to that.
Re: Help Needed "Samsung Led 32" Double Display" by Nobody: 6:45am On Feb 23, 2015
rationalmind:
The new one is just about 43,000. So, fixing it for 35 is insane.

I don't know how much the repair will cost but it shouldn't be up to that.
Thanks for your candid advice
Re: Help Needed "Samsung Led 32" Double Display" by Nobody: 7:51pm On Feb 23, 2015
Thanks to the only contributor to this thread,finally I have gotten a solution,without having to pay a penny.DIY pays lolz.

(1) (Reply)

TV Price In Nigeria / How To Watch The 2019 Copa America Free Live Stream, Cable TV & Satellite TV / Satelite Installer Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.