Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,154 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Desperately Need; Local Movie Producers Contact Info - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Desperately Need; Local Movie Producers Contact Info (458 Views)

Top 5 Nigerian Movie Producers Of 2016 / Iroko TV Owner Jason Njoku Cheating Nollywood, Nigerian Film Producers / How Much Does Alaba Pay Movie Producers For Their Movies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Desperately Need; Local Movie Producers Contact Info by Eze2000(m): 5:23am On Feb 23, 2015
i am a well educated guy struggling with the crushing unemployment- A year ago I decided to put my highly developed creative mind to work and start writing story ideas for sale
Due to a trouble shooting P4 desktop and critical lack of proper equipments coupled with terrible power supply (NEPA) it has taken me a whole year to come out with my first story...RUTHLESS BETRAYALS. Trouble I do not know how or to find a buyer.
RUTHLESS BETRAYALS is the thrilling story of a a young man's rise from grass and doom to rices and then his complete ruin and rise Yuri again to even greater riches. His life is shaped by his desire and lust for two beautiful but dangerous women with metaphysical powers, there are his pals too and an ever faithful bodyguard. written James Hardly Chase this story is packed with action, violence, rape, ruthless betrayals on multiple fronts and sweet vengeance all founded on raw and unbridled love. There is even humor that has one laughing one's head off in the next minute.
There are moyr stories in my mind please if anyone know how I may contact a ready buyer (e-mail, website or phone #) please post it here for me to read.

(1) (Reply)

Join Us Is For Ur Good In Nollywood / Do You Remember? / Skeleton Riding Okada On The Street!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.