Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

#2015 Oscars: Giuliana Rancic Looking Glam Hosting The Red Carpet...check On It - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #2015 Oscars: Giuliana Rancic Looking Glam Hosting The Red Carpet...check On It (716 Views)

Stephanie Kalu Uche On "Easter Rice Hunt" Looking Glam (Photos) / OMG! Beyonce And Blue Ivy Just Slayed The MTV Vmas Red Carpet – Check Them Out / 'bruce' Caitlyn Jenner Spotted Looking Glam As She Films Her Reality Series 'I A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#2015 Oscars: Giuliana Rancic Looking Glam Hosting The Red Carpet...check On It by satinosdiary: 5:43am On Feb 23, 2015
E! News and Fashion police host Guiliana was one of the host on the red carpet and she looks simply stunning..I love her bridal dress. Her white bridal-like outfit from Steven Khalil is her first look. The red dress is her second look...

Beautiful
See more; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/02/2015-oscars-giuliana-rancic-looking.html

Re: #2015 Oscars: Giuliana Rancic Looking Glam Hosting The Red Carpet...check On It by Gifted09(f): 6:11am On Feb 23, 2015
Lovely
Re: #2015 Oscars: Giuliana Rancic Looking Glam Hosting The Red Carpet...check On It by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 23, 2015
I hope she is o.k.

(1) (Reply)

Full List Of Winners At The 2015 Oscars / How Bruce Jenner Revealed His Transition into a woman To His Daughters / Pregnant Tiwa Savage Educates Girls On Unsafe Abortions,teenage Preg In Uganda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.