Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,814 members, 7,956,078 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:34 AM

Did You Do Your NYSC In LAGOS? PLEASE I Need Yout Help To Prepare Me! - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Did You Do Your NYSC In LAGOS? PLEASE I Need Yout Help To Prepare Me! (654 Views)

How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? / Top 15 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria| Highest Paying States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Do Your NYSC In LAGOS? PLEASE I Need Yout Help To Prepare Me! by IamOValentine(m): 8:24am On Feb 23, 2015
Hello guys.
If there are anyone who have served in Lagos, please this is your call!

I would be going with batch A by May and I intend serving in Lagos. I guess it pays to get prepared for whatever I might encounter in this notorious city, thus I need first hand information on the following.
1. The possibility of been provided with accomodation at my PPA.
2. The real truth about this 610/15k state govt fund.
3. The possibility of working my PPA to a private firm
Although I did an enviroment related course in school but I would love to work in the media (Radio/TV/Print media) how possible?
4. And when life gets tough what else can one do to get income within the city.

Any other useful info will be highly appreciated. Thanks nairalanders.
Re: Did You Do Your NYSC In LAGOS? PLEASE I Need Yout Help To Prepare Me! by Ademat7(m): 8:27pm On Feb 23, 2015
I want ex corp member and still serving corp member to talk about this question,y are dis pple not helping upcoming corp member;its bad if u ask m
Re: Did You Do Your NYSC In LAGOS? PLEASE I Need Yout Help To Prepare Me! by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 27, 2015
Pls ans if u have useful info
Re: Did You Do Your NYSC In LAGOS? PLEASE I Need Yout Help To Prepare Me! by bacco2000(m): 7:06pm On Feb 27, 2015
I guess you are not a lagosian or haven't lived in lagos before. If yes you will know that all this you are looking for are very scarce. Just pray you are lucky.
Only luck can get you your desire.
So keep praying.

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Skill Acquisition / Wardrobe Allowance / NASARAWA 2015 Batch B(Whatsapp Group)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.