Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. - Jobs/Vacancies (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. (438699 Views)

Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee / HARPS Online Aptitude Test. / FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE (faanrecruitment.com Or Faanonlineexam.com) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (150) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by freshyabstel: 9:56pm On Apr 02, 2015
mcthewills:

Desperado. Oya start making the noise na.

No doubt they'll push in there people. No amount of noise can change that. You just pray that they include you in the list. And if they don't, you move on.

There r 2 things to this exercise, its either you are called or you aren't. Its either you get the job or you don't. Some will get the job, some will be disappointed. Some keep shouting faith here as if your level of faith determines your eligibility.

Niger people self.

If you are an atheist and they judge you qualified and you are favored by quota system, you'll get the job while the other under-qualified born again christian will not. No amount of faith can change that. So lets all be realistic.

I wish you the best

Its obvious u speak from ur grounded level of understand. If u know wat faith can do, hmmm. I pory u sha. Ask shedrack meshack and abednego. I av seen pple that are far far below qualify for a job but God favored dem. I av seen 3rd class graduate holding a very critical position in an organisation that a 1st may not be able to hold. Wen God's favor is upon a man, he break principles just to favor that man, and d only way God's favor can be upon u is only by faith. David was just a small litu boy wen he killed d Almighty goliath, looking at it from man perspective, he was not qualified or fit by every ramification to challenge goliath, infact they were pple among d isrealite sent that were bigger in height, muscle and strength than david, but God's favour was upon david and he did not only kill goliath but he cut off his head. Faith is all u need to live a godly fulfilled life. God bless You

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by mcthewills: 11:21pm On Apr 02, 2015
freshyabstel:

Its obvious u speak from ur grounded level of understand. If u know wat faith can do, hmmm. I pory u sha. Ask shedrack meshack and abednego. I av seen pple that are far far below qualify for a job but God favored dem. I av seen 3rd class graduate holding a very critical position in an organisation that a 1st may not be able to hold. Wen God's favor is upon a man, he break principles just to favor that man, and d only way God's favor can be upon u is only by faith. David was just a small litu boy wen he killed d Almighty goliath, looking at it from man perspective, he was not qualified or fit by every ramification to challenge goliath, infact they were pple among d isrealite sent that were bigger in height, muscle and strength than david, but God's favour was upon david and he did not only kill goliath but he cut off his head. Faith is all u need to live a godly fulfilled life. God bless You

Thanks so much for your explanation. To start with, I am a devoted christian and quite understand the power of faith. I also have read and quite believe in the faith displayed by the 3 Hebrew and David himself. God intervened in there issues to prove a much bigger point and to witness to Nebuchadnezer and the world(in the case of the 3 hebrew) that he alone is the almighty and he alone commands absolute power. The good accomplished by such intervention from God is monumental and not what i'll need to start discussing here.

I am but a human and not immune to injustices and death. While faith is commendable, the fact remains that it will not guarantee me a place in FAAN. There are atheist and Muslims and pagans too who though not qualified have find themselves benefiting in a process. What caused it? Faith? If I am fully qualified for a job in FAAN and we are competing for a slot and God by his miraculous intervention deny me the slot(more qualified person) and pass it on to you(less qualified), what will you call that? What will you call it if it was the MD of FAAN that denied you the sloth and gave it to his nephew? Nepotism? Injustice? Unfairness? Callousness? Corruption?

The good thing about faith(when misapplied) is that it enables you explain away certain things. When a guy that have so much faith is denied the job, he looks for other things to hold on to. e.g The guy in the post before yours said if he is denied, that will be an indication to Him that God have reserved better/bigger things for Him. However one choose to explain it away is none of my business. provided it suits him and gives him calmness of heart. But one thing is certain, some with so much faith wont make it to the next phase while some with so little faith either by stroke of luck or because they are qualified will make it to the next phase.

I wish you the best.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Djbaka(m): 11:30pm On Apr 02, 2015
mcthewills:

Desperado. Oya start making the noise na.

No doubt they'll push in there people. No amount of noise can change that. You just pray that they include you in the list. And if they don't, you move on.

There r 2 things to this exercise, its either you are called or you aren't. Its either you get the job or you don't. Some will get the job, some will be disappointed. Some keep shouting faith here as if your level of faith determines your eligibility.

Niger people self.

If you are an atheist and they judge you qualified and you are favored by quota system, you'll get the job while the other under-qualified born again christian will not. No amount of faith can change that. So lets all be realistic.

I wish you the best
The things you don't understand are more than the things you do.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by ejiykzazi2007(m): 11:39pm On Apr 02, 2015
itsMrIke:

This was my fear. I actually feared it was a contorted conspiracy by FAAN to allow the ogas-at-the-top to field in their candidates without suspicion. Otherwise, why didn't they simply release an updated list and invite only those they felt were qualified, that is the high scorers as was claimed on their website. This is no time for us to keep quiet. Let us remember we have a voice with the power of the social media, so let us make enough noise, so as to force them not to taint the fairness of the process.

Those with numbers of the staff should it here, so we can keep calling them and reminding them of how dangerous delay is. Let us keep getting info and sharing it here
Haaa Oga, I didnt say what I said to spark off controversy. I just made a point to remind d hauz that some pple whose name were not in d list also attended d interview, cos I envisaged dat bringin up probs wen d list is finally out, even wen dey maintain transparency, as we hv blived so far dat dey hv. D cal for more applicants may not necessarily mean to give chance for some annointed candidates,like u insuanated but to accomodate more pple due to their performance. Some pple scored 65-80 who did not see their names on the list, I know u of all pple wudnt wish dem to 4get d process. So for dem, dat 2nd cal was an ansad prayer...

I wish evrybody success in dis exercise, even wen I knw not all wud be successful in dis particular exercise. Even as we pray fervently for a thing, wen it doesnt come as expected, we shudnt see it as d end but d begining of a new tin to come...

I wil reserve my story but will give my testimony here if I eventually get selected, God hasnt failed us yet and He will neva fail...

2 Likes

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by sidhomez(m): 4:53am On Apr 03, 2015
osagiemi:
I read online where The MD of FAAN said the agency is "grossly understaffed in the fire department", had just 600 staffs in that department as against 1500 that it should have in all airports in nigeria. So judging from that u can coin out an estimate of how many they might need. Mind u, he specifically mentioned "fire department".
nice one bruv! But if wat u said is true, dat means all people shortlisted for interview n physical fitness for fire fighting will get the job cos they only shortlisted 289 as against the 900 needed... I pray o
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by MrHighSea: 5:42am On Apr 03, 2015
sidhomez:
nice one bruv! But if wat u said is true, dat means all people shortlisted for interview n physical fitness for fire fighting will get the job cos they only shortlisted 289 as against the 900 needed... I pray o
Hello, Asst. F. S.= 835 candidates, Aero. F.S.= 406, AFO=289; (N/B: some MAY av dropped d race vice versa), Total = 1530 + ghosts + 9ja factor = our APL. D God dt did it for d Israeites to cross d deep 'black' sea n d God or Allah or Juju ( i tink 9ja z fully rep) dt did it for GMB will do for us. Hello.o, m'rng (@ least mek una ans greetin).
QuodEratDemonstrandum
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Mofetemi(m): 5:45am On Apr 03, 2015
seems NIS has rolled out the list of shortlisted applicants for cbt! Check NIS website now!. My subscription just lapsed. Will be in the cafe when the day is bright.......
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by DeanOlamide(m): 6:36am On Apr 03, 2015
Mofetemi:
seems NIS has rolled out the list of shortlisted applicants for cbt! Check NIS website now!. My subscription just lapsed. Will be in the cafe when the day is bright.......

I know we won't breathe if ur name is not still on the list but I pray u are shortlisted..... get us informed if its there and if not we no wan hear any grammar or logic or idea here biko...... you can as well give me ur full details so I can check for u now.......
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Mofetemi(m): 7:06am On Apr 03, 2015
DeanOlamide:

I know we won't breathe if ur name is not still on the list but I pray u are shortlisted..... get us informed if its there and if not we no wan hear any grammar or logic or idea here biko...... you can as well give me ur full details so I can check for u now.......

lol...lol....lol....lol..........Fella, you make me laugh! Just let the sleeping dog lies because if I lampoon you, you will just go and jump into the lagoon. Mind your business,.pls!
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by sidhomez(m): 7:07am On Apr 03, 2015
MrHighSea:
Hello, Asst. F. S.= 835 candidates, Aero. F.S.= 406, AFO=289; (N/B: some MAY av dropped d race vice versa), Total = 1530 + ghosts + 9ja factor = our APL. D God dt did it for d Israeites to cross d deep 'black' sea n d God or Allah or Juju ( i tink 9ja z fully rep) dt did it for GMB will do for us. Hello.o, m'rng (@ least mek una ans greetin).
QuodEratDemonstrandum
Oh... my bad. We plenty o
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by DeanOlamide(m): 7:10am On Apr 03, 2015
Mofetemi:

lol...lol....lol....lol..........Fella, you make me laugh! Just let the sleeping dog lies

bros u know say na true I talk na…..... I pray you are included on that list and pass the CBT and that has been my prayer for you..... I wish you goodluck and I think NIS only need lower cadre ços it favoured them more than level 8..... it's well....

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by informato: 8:47am On Apr 03, 2015
DeanOlamide:

bros u know say na true I talk na…..... I pray you are included on that list and pass the CBT and that has been my prayer for you..... I wish you goodluck and I think NIS only need lower cadre ços it favoured them more than level 8..... it's well....

dats tru...level 08 too scanty..
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by itsMrIke(m): 1:29pm On Apr 03, 2015
Mofetemi:

lol...lol....lol....lol..........Fella, you make me laugh! Just let the sleeping dog lies because if I lampoon you, you will just go and jump into the lagoon. Mind your business,.pls!

Have you checked? Is your name on the list? Is there hope on the released list?
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by citizenjuwon(m): 2:38pm On Apr 03, 2015
Let focus on faan recruitment......... Immigration recruitment have its own thread.

3 Likes

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Macjedi(m): 2:42pm On Apr 03, 2015
THE NIS LIST IS OUT BUT MY NAME WAS NOT THERE. CAN SOMEONE NOW GIVE ME UPDATE ON FAAN. THX
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by citizenjuwon(m): 4:21pm On Apr 03, 2015
Macjedi:
THE NIS LIST IS OUT BUT MY NAME WAS NOT THERE. CAN SOMEONE NOW GIVE ME UPDATE ON FAAN. THX
you are definitely on faan successful candidates list. Quote and Thank me later.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by osagiemi(m): 4:33pm On Apr 03, 2015
citizenjuwon:
you are definitely on faan successful candidates list. Quote and Thank me later.
Bro...I'm there too. Amen
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by osagiemi(m): 4:38pm On Apr 03, 2015
My guess is after election FAAN will make contact with us to come pick our letters. What u think guys?
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by extrovert6(m): 5:20pm On Apr 03, 2015
Do you mean our names are not shortlisted because we are already on FAANs list?
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by osagiemi(m): 5:23pm On Apr 03, 2015
extrovert6:
I seriously doubt that, but its a possibility though.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Smallville4live(m): 5:44pm On Apr 03, 2015
extrovert6:

That might be a huge possibility, if you can recall very well thy asked if you applied for other government jobs or you are a government employee. I Can't really remember it vividly though.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by yemostar: 6:20pm On Apr 03, 2015
Smallville4live:

That might be a huge possibility, if you can recall very well thy asked if you applied for other government jobs or you are a government employee. I Can't really remember it vividly though.

i don't think you having an appointment with one government agency should obstruct u getting an appointment with another, one thing thats certain is that you must quit one for the other... it is true they asked the question whether one has worked before in a uniform job or government agency but its probably for experience purpose because if they don't want pple that already have appointment with other government agencies they would have CLEARLY stated it but they didn't! Besides some of my friends that didn't do FAAN couldn't find their names on NIS list too... so explain that... and also none of us has been handed appointment letter yet and won't it be wickedness for them to obstruct us from getting another appointment? aabaa! see NIS is till uploading names till now, if u doubt that then type ur state in the search box in NIS site, cross check the uploaded candidates with the original successful applicants stipulated in their site... if the number doesn't add up then they are still uploading... now lets leave NIS recruitment for its thread and focus on FAAN recruitment here...

2 Likes

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by mcshegs(m): 7:54pm On Apr 03, 2015
Smallville4live:

That is not in anyway possible. I have my name on both ends I.e Faan and NIS. They're not mutually exclusive.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by DeanOlamide(m): 8:03pm On Apr 03, 2015
Mofetemi:

I can see ur first comment put before me someone with manners and u modify it just to embarrass yourself..... be careful with ur words cos they might get u in trouble.... do u actually think those on this list are kids?

I felt for ur ordeals during the faan exercise and that was why I care enough to check on you if ur name is on the list of those to write the NIS CBT and all u could do is to wish itself evil....

wondering how someone become successful at the end of the day..... careful with ur words.... in here there are people who can land u something more fulfilling before you get ur dream job......I don't come hear to insult people else I come here to learn and help people too..... be careful youngman..... goodluck
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 03, 2015
We bring to you for those who are willing to do online business. We offer you the following e-book business packaging. Some of which include 50-common interview questions and answers, 18k new laptop, 100 ways to loose weight fast, etc.

You can make your money fast by reading the following e-book
1.Discussion Forum
2. Online Payments And Accounts Funding
3. Bulk Sms Business
4. Facebook Cash/Money
5. Information Product Marketing
6. Affiliate Marketingi
7. Internet Real Estate
8. Webhosting And Designing
9. Blogging
10. Ecommerce/Online Store/Shop
11. Freelance Writing
12. Webpublishing
13. How To Make Money On eHow, Amazon Mechanical Turk
14. Email Marketing, Newsletter Publishing And Search engine optimization
15. How To Drive Traffic To Your Website And How To Advertise Your Online/Offlline
Products And Services For Free
16. How To Design A Facebook Fanpage
17. Where To Get 18K Laptops With free Delivery To Nigeria
18. How To Open, Verify, Operate And Fund A Fully Functional Paypal Account Right Here In
Nigeria.
19. How To Open Various Online Accounts That You Will Use To Receive Your Online
Payments
20. Ready Made Website templates To Kickstart your information marketing Business Right
Away
21. Affiliate Marketing Master's Course
22. Making Money With Football
23. Directories Of Free Internet Marketing Tools
24. 20 Free Softwares On Online Marketing Business
. Each E-book costs 1k only.
If you are interesting in getting any of the following, You can send your money through
First Bank
Account Name ; Falaye Babatunde s
Account number ;3071705522

After you have made your payment, send a payment notification message to Mail2bab@yahoo.com with the subject E-BOOK payment. Include the following in your message
1)The bank name that you paid into
2)The teller number /deposit slip no
3)The e-book you are buying
4)your name, phone number and deposit number
Please if you have any questions, testimony, comment or suggestion, kindly send me an email on Mail2bab@yahoo.com, falaye75@gmail.com or whatsapp me. 07035669350 and I will respond to it promptly.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by moral131(m): 9:17pm On Apr 03, 2015
Faan APL loading...... Let be patience as every person that reached the interview stage will recieve his or her appointment letter.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by citizenjuwon(m): 9:20pm On Apr 03, 2015
moral131:
Faan APL loading...... Let be patience as every person that reached the interview stage will recieve his or her appointment letter.
moral! You are leaving up to your name.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by captainuc(m): 10:53pm On Apr 03, 2015
Oh my word! I wonder why all the delay. I wonder, i only just wonder. Now, I've my name on both FAAN and NIS list. Pls God, help me, i don't want to be in a state of dilemma. But come to think of it, why are they not updating us regarding the exercise/interview? Hope all is well? just wondering......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Auwalboy(m): 11:13pm On Apr 03, 2015
captainuc:
Oh my word! I wonder why all the delay. I wonder, i only just wonder. Now, I've my name on both FAAN and NIS list. Pls God, help me, i don't want to be in a state of dilemma. But come to think of it, why are they not updating us regarding the exercise/interview? Hope all is well? just wondering......
congratulstions may Almighty Allah choose the best for us Ameen
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by captainuc(m): 11:34pm On Apr 03, 2015
Auwalboy:
congratulstions may Almighty Allah choose the best for us Ameen
Amen my brother!!!
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by DeanOlamide(m): 1:39am On Apr 04, 2015
[quote author=captainuc post=32325068]Oh my word! I wonder why all the delay. I wonder, i only just wonder. Now, I've my name on both FAAN and NIS list. Pls God, help me, i don't want to be in a state of dilemma. But come to think of it, why are they not updating us regarding the exercise/interview? Hope all is well? just wondering...... [/quote
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Macjedi(m): 8:49am On Apr 04, 2015
smiley From Tuesday faan colleaques there shall be showers of blessing. As JESUS is no longer in the grave; likewise our appointment letters is out of d grave and is coming to us free course unhindered. Enjoy!!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (150) (Reply)

Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.