Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,429 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

What Is 'monkey Tail'? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Is 'monkey Tail'? (9813 Views)

Where Do You Start Cutting Yam From? Head Or Tail? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is 'monkey Tail'? by GalaxyBlends(f): 8:56am On Feb 23, 2015
I was discussing with some friends over the weekend and they mention Monkey tail, asked them what they meant by that but they refused to tell me. Please can anyone tell me wat a Monkey tail is And Its Health benefits as well. Thanks.
Re: What Is 'monkey Tail'? by izuch(m): 8:59am On Feb 23, 2015
just like the name implies, its a monkey's tail QED
Re: What Is 'monkey Tail'? by Blakjewelry(m): 9:02am On Feb 23, 2015
It is the tail of a monkey...... It is gin mix with India hemp.

1 Like

Re: What Is 'monkey Tail'? by GalaxyBlends(f): 9:13am On Feb 23, 2015
Blakjewelry:
shocked Really?
Re: What Is 'monkey Tail'? by Blakjewelry(m): 9:20am On Feb 23, 2015
GalaxyBlends:
shocked Really?
Yep... And it's not for rookies
Re: What Is 'monkey Tail'? by Omexonomy: 9:33am On Feb 23, 2015
Blakjewelry:
@ galaxyblends the quality and the age of the hemp in the soil matters a lot (gahana hemp) when preparing it and the length of time the hemp is allow to soak in the gin (70% alcohol volume) also matters alot and will help to determine the overall quality of the monkey tail
Re: What Is 'monkey Tail'? by Omexonomy: 9:36am On Feb 23, 2015
Blakjewelry:

Yep... And it's not for rookies
correct.
But a political thugs consumed it a lot b4 going for rally in lagos state and southwest.

1 Like

Re: What Is 'monkey Tail'? by Sabadon(m): 10:02am On Feb 23, 2015
monkey tail....@op are u a learner grin

1 Like

Re: What Is 'monkey Tail'? by GalaxyBlends(f): 11:53am On Feb 23, 2015
Omexonomy:

@ galaxyblends the quality and the age of the hemp in the soil matters a lot (gahana hemp) when preparing it and the length of time the hemp is allow to soak in the gin (70% alcohol volume) also matters alot and will help to determine the overall quality of the monkey tail
Hmmmmmm!
Re: What Is 'monkey Tail'? by Omexonomy: 1:26pm On Feb 23, 2015
GalaxyBlends:
Hmmmmmm!
dont take it and always discourage people from taking it for it has been known to turn human into another thing and stay away from people who take such.

2 Likes

Re: What Is 'monkey Tail'? by ikeno(m): 1:46am On Feb 25, 2015
Interesting......there's no harm in experimentingcheesycheesy
Re: What Is 'monkey Tail'? by jerflakes(m): 3:16pm On Feb 25, 2015
GalaxyBlends:
I was discussing with some friends over the weekend and they mention Monkey tail, asked them what they meant by that but they refused to tell me. Please can anyone tell me wat a Monkey tail is And Its Health benefits as well. Thanks.

It gin mixed with marijuana and kept for more than 20 days before drinking.

Stuff not for kids.
Re: What Is 'monkey Tail'? by madgoat(m): 11:23am On Feb 26, 2015
Back in 200L, a classmate of mine who was a chronic smoker was always drinking monkey tail.
Re: What Is 'monkey Tail'? by SAMBARRY: 11:52am On Feb 26, 2015
Monkey tail when you season it boil and fry it . Now mix it with efo riro tastes heavenly

(1) (Reply)

Chinese Fish Imports Threaten Growing Domestic Production / New White Baby Cot Bed for 35k / Nylon Printing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.