Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,607 members, 7,955,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:14 PM

Kindly Help! Gmail Disabled My 2 Accounts - Computer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Market / Kindly Help! Gmail Disabled My 2 Accounts (616 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kindly Help! Gmail Disabled My 2 Accounts by Godspikin: 10:45am On Feb 23, 2015
Kindly advise me, Google disabled both of my accounts. The first one was disabled because on logging in on a desktop it requested that i should confirm my phone number but because d phone wasnt with me i skipped on trying to login on d fone later i discovered d account has been disabled and in order to get it working again i contacted support and dropped the second mail which up until that point had no issue so i can receive notification whenever the first one gets fixed. To my utter dismay i discovered that too has been disabled the following day. I need advise on how to get the two mails working again because as a jobseeker the mails had accompanied my CV on a lot of applications.
Re: Kindly Help! Gmail Disabled My 2 Accounts by BrokenTV: 5:28am On Feb 24, 2015
Godspikin:
Kindly advise me, Google disabled both of my accounts. The first one was disabled because on logging in on a desktop it requested that i should confirm my phone number but because d phone wasnt with me i skipped on trying to login on d fone later i discovered d account has been disabled and in order to get it working again i contacted support and dropped the second mail which up until that point had no issue so i can receive notification whenever the first one gets fixed. To my utter dismay i discovered that too has been disabled the following day. I need advise on how to get the two mails working again because as a jobseeker the mails had accompanied my CV on a lot of applications.
This exactly what happened to me, i thought i was alone on this, i followed the same procedure yesterday only for me to wake up this morning and find out that my second account has also been disabled. I need help because all my important mails and transactions are contained in this mail.
Re: Kindly Help! Gmail Disabled My 2 Accounts by BrokenTV: 5:31am On Feb 24, 2015
BrokenTV:

This exactly what happened to me, i thought i was alone on this, i followed the same procedure yesterday only for me to wake up this morning and find out that my second account has also been disabled. I need help because all my important mails and transactions are contained in this mail.
Seun, Mukina Lalacsticala please this should be moved to frontpage. For others to contribute.
Re: Kindly Help! Gmail Disabled My 2 Accounts by Elfree: 3:22am On Feb 25, 2015
am suffering the same..
Re: Kindly Help! Gmail Disabled My 2 Accounts by Nobody: 6:18am On Mar 04, 2015
Gmail is one of the Google service that enable users to send and receive mails from friends, family and business partners. Create your free account from here http://www.edumacro.com/www-gmail-com-sign-new-account-gmail-registartion/
Re: Kindly Help! Gmail Disabled My 2 Accounts by Chy27: 2:41am On Mar 17, 2015
Guyz, try using a different browser.
I mean use chrome if you were using opera or any other one.

(1) (Reply)

New Playstation 4 500GB Console - Call Of Duty Black Ops III Bundle / Buy Laptops From Aliexpress Through Us And Get 20% Discount / How To Configure Yeastar Gsm Gateways With Asterisk Vicidial Goautodial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.