Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,062 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

I Hired Men To Beat My Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Abort His Pregnancy - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Hired Men To Beat My Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Abort His Pregnancy (928 Views)

Chinese Woman Reportedly Hired Men To Do This To Husband’s Mistress (photos) / Bride Trying To Abort Pregnancy In Uganda Busted / My Pastor Asked Me To Lie That Armed Robbers Snatched My Boss’s Vehicle. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Hired Men To Beat My Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Abort His Pregnancy by Hollawaley(m): 10:46am On Feb 23, 2015
[img][/img]The police in Lagos have arrested a female suspect, Janet Effiong who allegedly hired assassins to rob and kill her estranged boyfriend. She however confessed that she only engaged the hired killers to beat up her former lover and not to kill him.
Effiong is currently being held in the detention at the Special Anti Robbery Squad SARS, Lagos State Police Command headquarters, Adekunle Fajuyi Way, GRA, Ikeja, for the alleged offence. Detained along with her is Femi Talabi who she contracted to carry out the hatchet job.
The two suspects were arrested last week by the SARS operatives, following an alleged attempted violent attack on a taxi driver, who was a former boyfriend to Effiong.
Talabi was arrested along Airport Road, Ikeja, with an iron fabricated toy gun, when he attempted to attack a complainant, one Murphy Edet, a cab driver.It Was gathered that Edet received a strange call from a person who, in turn, asked him to take him to Papa Ajao, in Mushin area of Lagos.
“He came and negotiated the price before embarking on the journey. On getting to Airport Road, Femi asked him to stop. The driver suspected foul play and did not stop. He attempted to bring out something from his bag. Both of them started struggling and in the process, policemen attached to the Lagos State Government Security outfit,Rapid Response Squad on patrol sighted them and commandeered the vehicle to stop. They arrested the suspect with a fabricated toy gun.He confessed that a lady contacted him to deal with the driver with a promise to offer him a sum of N20, 000.He said that N10,000 part payment was made. He was transferred to SARS for further investigation. Subsequently,SARS detectives picked up the lady who confessed she only told him to beat up the driver who was her former boyfriend and not to kill her,said a police source. Femi Talabi,said in his confession, “I live at 27 Oworo Road, Bariga Area. I am from Epe Area of Lagos state..I am an Air conditioner Technician. My workshop is at Lekki.
Police arrested me because Janet Effiong gave me a hatchet job to carry out. She said I should beat a man, but I don’t know the man’s name. She said the man was her former boyfriend whom she aborted pregnancy for three times.
I knew Janet at Alfa Beach, Lekki, where she sells food. I used to buy food from her after close of work. She did not ask me to rob the man or collect his vehicle.
I called the man to meet me at Victoria Garden City (VGC) to carry me somewhere. Janet gave me his mobile number.
He came to VGC on Saturday 2nd February to carry me to Papa Ajao Area. The man charged me N7,000, but I told him I would pay N6,000. As we were going, we got to Airport Road and I told him that I wanted to ease myself and he did not stop, because it was between 7:30 p.m and 8:00 pm. So, as we got to Airport road he stopped. He was looking at me suspiciously.
As I wanted to bring out something from my bag to hit him, he started struggling and RRS patrol vehicle sighted us and asked us to park for check. They arrested us,took us to their office at Airport Road and later, Alausa,Ikeja Task Force Office and subsequently,we were transferred to SARS.
It was a Mercedes Benz clutch that I fabricated in form of a gun.The Toyota Corolla Saloon car was gold in coloursaid the 35-year-old suspect.In her own confession, Janet Effiong,,admitted culpability for the offence.
I live at No. 23, Baale Street,in Lekki Area. I am from Uduan Local Government Area of Akwa Ibom State. I have a restaurant in Lekki area. I am the owner.SARS detectives arrested me, because I hired Femi to beat up my ex-boyfriend Murphy Edet.
Edet took a loan of N200,000 from me and he did not refund.Femi charged N20, 000,To carry out the task but I paid him N10,000 and I promised to pay balance after the deed had been done.
We have been dating since 2012. I have been spending for him, thinking that he would marry me. He impregnated me three times which I aborted two,because he asked me to do so.I told him I cannot abort the third one and I took him to police station at Ajiwe where I reported him. But when we got to the police station, he pleaded that the case be withdrawn that he would take care of the baby.when the matter was resolved amicably.Soon afterwards, he denied me again and he insisted that I should go and abort the pregnancy,while I threatened to deal with him.
I did not go back to the police because I had already told them that I was withdrawing the matter.
He is single, but he has a girlfriend that he wanted to marry. I did not tell Femi Talabi to kill him and if I had wanted to kill him, I would have stabbed him..Femi used to come and buy food from my canteen. I opened up to Femi one morning what my boyfriend had done and he assured me that he could do the job.But sometime in October last year, I complained to his brothers, they talked to him and he said he was not ready for marriage yet, that I should go for abortion”, said Effiong.
www.blizzwap..com

Re: I Hired Men To Beat My Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Abort His Pregnancy by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 23, 2015
These two are a disgrace to their unborn child
SMH
Re: I Hired Men To Beat My Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Abort His Pregnancy by Hollawaley(m): 10:58am On Feb 23, 2015
missjenna:
These two are a disgrace to their unborn child
SMH
I just don't know how these pple think.she thinks after her husband has been beaten,he will respect her and now marry her.But naw the offer is gone She'll be chilling in kirikiri with the fridge technician while her husband is out there with his new wife!

(1) (Reply)

So-said Charity Homes:creating A Vulnerable Persons Free Nation / ELECTROCUTED: Man Dies Trying To Vandalise Power Cables In Kaduna (graphics Pics / _

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.