Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,204 members, 7,853,110 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:18 AM

People Are Forced To Like The Music The Dont Like - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / People Are Forced To Like The Music The Dont Like (698 Views)

[VIDEO] Timaya – ''I Like The Way'' / Who Deserves Credit For A Hit Song, The Music Producer Or The Artiste? / ~ Ever Wondered What Ever Happened To A Singer You Use To Like? ~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Are Forced To Like The Music The Dont Like by shefcee: 12:02pm On Jan 08, 2009
In the music industries today all music produced are all hit track,but people are forced to listen to what they don't like, for example imagine an upcoming musician sang a very nice and interesting music but if that song is not play regularly like on radio station and the TVs station that song will not be considered a hit track.But imagine a situation where by a big star like TUFACE sing a song that is not up to the standard of this up coming musician but is song is played regularly is own music will be consider as the hit track.just make a reasoning with what i have just said that is the way it is.
Re: People Are Forced To Like The Music The Dont Like by MojiEsther(f): 2:38pm On Jan 12, 2009
True o, My brother. Talk about bribery and corruption at its peak. And then they play the songs so much that, you wont know when you started liking it.
Re: People Are Forced To Like The Music The Dont Like by tosinaded(m): 3:06pm On Jan 12, 2009
Nonsense!
Can the radio play all the songs evry tom dick and harry likes?
The radio play hits whether 4rm the past or recent ones!
U av no point!
Go and buy songs u like and play them,dnt expect radio to play songs u like,there are millions that listen to the radio
Re: People Are Forced To Like The Music The Dont Like by javalove(m): 5:01pm On Jan 12, 2009
abi oooo. na people like me dey suffer dis kind tin pass.

we r forced to like stiupid music all in the name of dance tracks.

i don taya
Re: People Are Forced To Like The Music The Dont Like by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 12, 2009
Radio stations dis days r total crap.thats y i hardly listen to garbage anymore.
Too much of beat poaching and this oh!! and ahh!! eeeehh!!! screamin.
WE ARE TIRED.
Re: People Are Forced To Like The Music The Dont Like by MeGaStReEt: 8:20pm On Jan 12, 2009
@poster, overmake sense dey worry this your thread.

any wey dem like make dem talk

but the TRUTH IS THAT I SOMETIMES GOT TO LIKE SOME SONGS I USED TO DISLIKE, because SOME TV STATIONS HAS TAKEN IT AS A DUTY TO REPEAT SOME USELESS SONGS AFTER 5 MIN, EVEN WHEN I SWITCH TO ANOTHER TV STATION, THE SAME SONG IS ALSO BEING AIRED, CAN U IMAGINE THE NONSNESE
Re: People Are Forced To Like The Music The Dont Like by chyk91(m): 11:33pm On Jan 12, 2009
yea very true, some songs are overplayed and d good ones are just not played enough.
Re: People Are Forced To Like The Music The Dont Like by tayoast(m): 11:46am On Jan 14, 2009
I don't think u can be forced to like a particular song.

If u listen 4 the first time, it could actually make sense, that's when u decide if it's really good or not.

It's when u lay ur hands on an album dt u get 2 select which is which.

Mind U, some are actually addictive e.g. OH FOKASIBE,

(1) (Reply)

9jahiphop's Reasons For Hating On Your Favourite Rappers! / Late 80s R&b Song From One Of My Lost Tapes: Any Help? / Music Production Tutorial(become A Music Producer Now!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.