Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,559 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

If You Were To Pick A Player... Which? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / If You Were To Pick A Player... Which? (819 Views)

Florence Omagbemi The First Woman To Win AWCON As A Player And A Coach / Compare Diego Simeone's Photo As A Player And As A Coach / Van Gaal Reveals He Paid For A Player's (finidi George) Transfer Fee At Ajax (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were To Pick A Player... Which? by RoyalBlak007: 11:22am On Feb 23, 2015
IF YOU WERE TO PICK A PLAYER TO PLAY FOR YOUR FAVORITE CLUB SIDE TILL THE END OF THE SEASON,WHICH PLAYER WILL IT BE?
STATE YOUR REASON TOO.

Mine will be to see Vincent Kompany@Fc Barcelona
The guy is rocksolid..

Re: If You Were To Pick A Player... Which? by spyg1(m): 11:32am On Feb 23, 2015
Christiano Ronaldo of Nigeria Dr GEJ No.15. Luv him to play at Aso Rock FC of Abuja. The guy sabi play politics die.
Re: If You Were To Pick A Player... Which? by M4gunners: 11:44am On Feb 23, 2015
Harry Kane from Spurs. I can't imagine that guy with Sanchez up front. Then Özil and Santi Cazorla doing the needful. Mehn Arsenal go just carry the League.
Re: If You Were To Pick A Player... Which? by RoyalBlak007: 11:48am On Feb 23, 2015
M4gunners:
Harry Kane from Spurs. I can't imagine that guy with Sanchez up front. Then Özil and Santi Cazorla doing the needful. Mehn Arsenal go just carry the League.
nice one..buh i tink arsenal needs a very gud CENTER BACK
Re: If You Were To Pick A Player... Which? by M4gunners: 12:00pm On Feb 23, 2015
RoyalBlak007:
nice one..buh i tink arsenal needs a very gud CENTER BACK
We have bought a new guy for that already. Attacking is the best defender.
Re: If You Were To Pick A Player... Which? by Baddestguyp(m): 12:30pm On Feb 23, 2015
our team is complete, perhaps Sanchez returning to barca would be a good idea
Re: If You Were To Pick A Player... Which? by Greatihex(m): 6:46pm On Feb 23, 2015
Baddestguyp:
our team is complete, perhaps Sanchez returning to barca would be a good idea
you no want sanchez again? No b the guy una bn dy call best player 4 epl?
Re: If You Were To Pick A Player... Which? by Baddestguyp(m): 7:59pm On Feb 23, 2015
Greatihex:
you no want sanchez again? No b the guy una bn dy call best player 4 epl?
bro, read my post again
Re: If You Were To Pick A Player... Which? by tuffgongjo(m): 1:40pm On Feb 24, 2015
M4gunners:
Don't you think it is a tad too early to start "Hyping" the "Hurricane"?
Re: If You Were To Pick A Player... Which? by CeiW5k: 1:51pm On Mar 07, 2015
i have a chance...
Re: If You Were To Pick A Player... Which? by Greatihex(m): 8:40pm On Mar 07, 2015
I will go for marco reus. He will help to further improve hazard and give him some competition in the goals aspect.
Re: If You Were To Pick A Player... Which? by Rexnegro(m): 2:52am On Mar 08, 2015
RoyalBlak007:
IF YOU WERE TO PICK A PLAYER TO PLAY FOR YOUR FAVORITE CLUB SIDE TILL THE END OF THE SEASON,WHICH PLAYER WILL IT BE?
STATE YOUR REASON TOO.

Mine will be to see Vincent Kompany@Fc Barcelona
The guy is rocksolid..
Bro is it by rocksolide ? Abegi power no do am dis days o...I'll rather take cahill to kompany... From a Barca faithful also.
Re: If You Were To Pick A Player... Which? by stambouli: 10:15am On Mar 08, 2015
Paul pogba@ arsenal

(1) (Reply)

English Player,adam Johnson Arrested Over Child Sex Allegation / MERRY BET Shall Be Giving You All In Sport Prediction To Win Big!!! / See What Mourinho Said After Arsenal Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.