Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,645 members, 7,955,350 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:37 PM

"I made the money EME used to push all of us" - Wizkid tells Skales in new tweet - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / "I made the money EME used to push all of us" - Wizkid tells Skales in new tweet (849 Views)

Upcoming Artist, Flavourway Is Willing To Push U To The Top For Free / Download Video : Davido Ft. Olamide - The Money (official Video) (MP4,3GP) / Official Video: Davido Ft. Olamide – The Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I made the money EME used to push all of us" - Wizkid tells Skales in new tweet by mrofficial(m): 12:32pm On Feb 23, 2015
I dunno what's up with them. This tweets were sent out by Wizkid few minutes ago.

Re: "I made the money EME used to push all of us" - Wizkid tells Skales in new tweet by deejayterabyte(m): 12:34pm On Feb 23, 2015
I smell frontpage

grin
Re: "I made the money EME used to push all of us" - Wizkid tells Skales in new tweet by mrofficial(m): 12:42pm On Feb 23, 2015
Skales tweets

Re: "I made the money EME used to push all of us" - Wizkid tells Skales in new tweet by iduzebaba(m): 12:48pm On Feb 23, 2015
why u dey chop skales eye for public now,
Re: "I made the money EME used to push all of us" - Wizkid tells Skales in new tweet by Nobody: 12:55pm On Feb 23, 2015
This is Childish mhen
Re: "I made the money EME used to push all of us" - Wizkid tells Skales in new tweet by tobillionaire(m): 12:55pm On Feb 23, 2015
Y wizzy dey fall ma guy hand. Na
Re: "I made the money EME used to push all of us" - Wizkid tells Skales in new tweet by 04kaa: 1:00pm On Feb 23, 2015
Kids will always be kids, this is where U need the experience that Banky gave them...unfortunately little money will always get to kids head

remember nothing is permanent in life. not even money ..remember what u guys were b4 u all blew up....be humble guys

1 Like

Re: "I made the money EME used to push all of us" - Wizkid tells Skales in new tweet by kroosx: 1:05pm On Feb 23, 2015
Stunt growth of the brain
Re: "I made the money EME used to push all of us" - Wizkid tells Skales in new tweet by Zammydagreat(m): 1:46pm On Feb 23, 2015
brb
Re: "I made the money EME used to push all of us" - Wizkid tells Skales in new tweet by ejiro2130(m): 3:11pm On Feb 23, 2015
Why do Nigerian artist hate saying somebody wrote a song for them?? There's nothing bad in singing someone's song as long as you got it through legal means.

I always knew Wizkid can't write songs even his vocabs are poor but that azonto song isn't something to brag about, its only cool cause it's Wizkid if it was skales or me the song would av ended up in a gutter.
Re: "I made the money EME used to push all of us" - Wizkid tells Skales in new tweet by SuperSuave(m): 3:20pm On Feb 23, 2015
Hc
Re: "I made the money EME used to push all of us" - Wizkid tells Skales in new tweet by michaelmo11(m): 7:32pm On Feb 23, 2015
I hope dey sort out this sh*t going on between them.
Re: "I made the money EME used to push all of us" - Wizkid tells Skales in new tweet by teebabsman(m): 9:26pm On Feb 23, 2015
Wizkid is a foooolll
Re: "I made the money EME used to push all of us" - Wizkid tells Skales in new tweet by daryoor(m): 6:25pm On Feb 24, 2015
i gat more money than her ex, way more money than "her ex"
download tha new chris breezy tyga sh.it or DIE!
Re: "I made the money EME used to push all of us" - Wizkid tells Skales in new tweet by Nobody: 2:10am On Feb 25, 2015
Smh.

(1) (Reply)

Premiere:don Jazzy | Get Down Ft. Reekado Banks, Di’ja & Jay Electronica / Simi And The "Jamb Question" - By Charles Novia / DOWNLOAD: Base One Ft.phyno And Olamide – Werey Re O (REMIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.