Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,179 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

Do You Know the Importance of a Vegetarian Diet and How it Gives Better Health? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Do You Know the Importance of a Vegetarian Diet and How it Gives Better Health? (751 Views)

4 Fruits Nigerians Don't Know The English Name / Vegetarian Diet Training Course / Top 4 Popular Nigerian Fruits You Don’t Know The English Name For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know the Importance of a Vegetarian Diet and How it Gives Better Health? by diet234: 1:56pm On Feb 23, 2015
A vegetarian diet focuses on plants for food (most times strictly). These include fruits, vegetables, dried beans and peas, grains, seeds and nuts. There is no single type of vegetarian diet.

But before I go on and on, believe me I know this is quite a difficult diet to follow especially for a Nigerian (we too love meat). Our love for meat is well played out when you see a Nigerian at a social function like weddings etc. or at a food sale stand (bukka). They have 70% assorted meat on the plate and 30% whatever else (LOL).

Well, it is important to know that people who follow vegetarian diets can get all the nutrients they need.

Learn more about vegetarianism and the facts surrounding the vegetarian diet: http://diet234.com/vegetarian-diet-for-better-health/

(1) (Reply)

Raw Bee Honey (delivery Anywhere In Nigeria) / Alsatian Rottweiler Local Breed Which Dog Meat Is Sweetest? / In Need Of Cocktail Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.