Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Punishments Given To You By Your Senior Ones Or Prefect Back In Secondary School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Punishments Given To You By Your Senior Ones Or Prefect Back In Secondary School (448 Views)

7 Types Of Punishments We Had In School We Can Never Forget / How Many Of You Wrote Love Letter In Secondary School? / Types Of Punishments You Received When You Were In Primary And Secondary School. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Punishments Given To You By Your Senior Ones Or Prefect Back In Secondary School by DaZion(m): 1:57pm On Feb 23, 2015
Whenever I remember this cruel senior of mine, I began to feel like beating him up but I just can't...

When I was in Jss1 back then..We're like "School Freshers"..
We're just doing our normal stuffs, "chatting and playing"..

This cruel senior came and he told my friends and I to be pushing a Lorry drawn on the board...
He beat us, because we're unable to push it..That day was an "Eye Opener" for me and my friends...

Share Yours Guys..
Re: Punishments Given To You By Your Senior Ones Or Prefect Back In Secondary School by DanceVille: 2:00pm On Feb 23, 2015
Knee Crawling...
My knees were torn that day.
Re: Punishments Given To You By Your Senior Ones Or Prefect Back In Secondary School by ERCROSS(m): 2:42pm On Feb 23, 2015
Remembered my first day in a secondary school... I was called by this S.S.3 guy, he happens to be one the bad boiz in skool then, they call him STAINLESS (back then when secondary school still sweet, fighting with other schools and all sorts) I went straight to where he sat down wit a group of his friends, he asked me wot my name was and I replied.. Then he asked me to drop my bag, I drop am..he then asked me go buy him something to eat... I stretched forth my hand in a gesture to collect d money, but instead, na slap I collect.. my eye red..he come tell me say if dem born me well make I no buy am come..
Chai kon see speed, I run go buy am oooo...

(1) (Reply)

H / Project Topics And Materials In Co-operative Economics / Delta State School Of Nursing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.