Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Lupita Nyong'o's Hair And Makeup At The Oscars - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lupita Nyong'o's Hair And Makeup At The Oscars (1420 Views)

Lady With Bizarre Makeup At UNILAG Matriculation (Photo) / Strictly For Fashion And Makeup Freaks!!!!!!! / Who Wore It Better ???? Ini Edo Or Lupita Nyong'o's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lupita Nyong'o's Hair And Makeup At The Oscars by kmaz: 2:36pm On Feb 23, 2015
I love Lupita Nyong'O.....I really do, she's truly black, beautiful and a good actress too. She was trending globally and winning at all the award ceremonies last year for her performance in 12 YEARS A SLAVE and really rocked the red carpet with her beautiful gowns like a true star. She's one of those women that have made the African Woman truly proud.

Although she's not winning this year, I think her team has not been making her stand out as she should....what do you think?....BE THE JUDGE!

Here's Lupita's Hair and Makeup Look at the just concluded Oscars.

[img][/img]

Re: Lupita Nyong'o's Hair And Makeup At The Oscars by ginawest(f): 2:43pm On Feb 23, 2015
shiz too black.
Re: Lupita Nyong'o's Hair And Makeup At The Oscars by ginawest(f): 2:44pm On Feb 23, 2015
shiz too black..shiz fyn tho
Re: Lupita Nyong'o's Hair And Makeup At The Oscars by Chubbiehills(f): 2:46pm On Feb 23, 2015
she is a beauty...i luv her in that movie 12years a slave
Re: Lupita Nyong'o's Hair And Makeup At The Oscars by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 23, 2015
I love this woman! She has smaller girls than I do yet she's not bothered to wear them in their tiny glory. Was going for her hairstyle before my hair became over done! I plain love her kiss
Re: Lupita Nyong'o's Hair And Makeup At The Oscars by lemonu: 1:44pm On Apr 04, 2015
yep, i like her also very +++ much...
kmaz:
I love Lupita Nyong'O.....I really do, she's truly black, beautiful and a good actress too. She was trending globally and winning at all the award ceremonies last year for her performance in 12 YEARS A SLAVE and really rocked the red carpet with her beautiful gowns like a true star. She's one of those women that have made the African Woman truly proud.

Although she's not winning this year, I think her team has not been making her stand out as she should....what do you think?....BE THE JUDGE!

Here's Lupita's Hair and Makeup Look at the just concluded Oscars.

[img][/img]
Re: Lupita Nyong'o's Hair And Makeup At The Oscars by irynterri(f): 8:47pm On Apr 04, 2015
ginawest:
shiz too black.
yea..dats why the world loves her she is black,proud and not ready to bleach and that is a rare type of lady

(1) (Reply)

Get Trained in Makeup & Gele, Bead Making, Event Decoration, Cocktail&Smallchops / 80% off (clearance sales) today only... Come In,order And Pay On Delivery / High Quality Handbags Are Available For Just 2500 Naira Only.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.