Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Meet The Parents Of Mavin Records Act, D’ija (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Parents Of Mavin Records Act, D’ija (photos) (7773 Views)

The Parents Of Mavin Records Act D'ija (Photos) / Don Jazzy At Cherubim & Seraphim: Rare Baby Photos Of Mavin Boss Growing Up / Mavin Records Act Reekado Banks Completes House For Parents (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Parents Of Mavin Records Act, D’ija (photos) by faroukfahima(m): 4:03pm On Feb 23, 2015

Currently signed on to the Don Jazzy-led Mavin Records is Hadiza Blell, better known by her stage name, D’ija.

The petite singer is a Sierra Leonean-Nigerian recording artist, visual artist, fashion designer and songwriter.
Di’Ja, who has lived in Nigeria, Sierra Leone, the United States and Canada, started singing in 2008 back in Canada when she released her first song, ‘Rock Steady’ which was nominated for Best Urban/R&B Single at the 2009 Canadian Radio Music Awards.

The singer recently shared photos of her parents on Instagram, with her mum from from Kaduna State in Northern Nigeria while her dad is from Sierra Leone, a country that shares a lot with Nigeria in terms of heritage and history relating to the Slave Trade era.

In the not-so-clear pictures shared by the Mavin singer, it is clear she is more like her father, especially in the area of her complexion.

http://www.forumspotz.net/meet-the-parents-of-mavin-records-act-dija-photos/
Re: Meet The Parents Of Mavin Records Act, D’ija (photos) by SuperSuave(m): 4:04pm On Feb 23, 2015
N
Re: Meet The Parents Of Mavin Records Act, D’ija (photos) by hatux: 6:30pm On Feb 23, 2015
She fine but she's just skinny... tongue
Re: Meet The Parents Of Mavin Records Act, D’ija (photos) by phiszo(m): 7:08pm On Feb 23, 2015
i just like this lady embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Parents Of Mavin Records Act, D’ija (photos) by Viktor1983(m): 7:40pm On Feb 23, 2015
Fine Geh...

1 Like

Re: Meet The Parents Of Mavin Records Act, D’ija (photos) by DuchessLily(f): 8:53pm On Feb 23, 2015
Fine like her father
Re: Meet The Parents Of Mavin Records Act, D’ija (photos) by Sarimah(f): 9:00pm On Feb 23, 2015
she looks like her dad smiley
Re: Meet The Parents Of Mavin Records Act, D’ija (photos) by Xavier9ja(m): 9:03pm On Feb 23, 2015
awwwwww

1 Like

Re: Meet The Parents Of Mavin Records Act, D’ija (photos) by AndreRose(f): 9:07pm On Feb 23, 2015
hatux:
Yah. she is already getting the money, she might add alil weight.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Parents Of Mavin Records Act, D’ija (photos) by Afrok(m): 9:17pm On Feb 23, 2015
Op I've met them and my bank account balance still remains the same shocked, U see that's why news like these are not always my business angry, continues cooking with firewood beside his generating set undecided.

The father's mustache though wink...
Re: Meet The Parents Of Mavin Records Act, D’ija (photos) by angelTI(f): 9:25pm On Feb 23, 2015
The parent's picture looks like what was taken in the 80's especially the dad's.

Fine parent; fine daughter
Re: Meet The Parents Of Mavin Records Act, D’ija (photos) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 23, 2015
Fine girl...

Looks like her Dad sha. grin smiley wink cheesy
Re: Meet The Parents Of Mavin Records Act, D’ija (photos) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 23, 2015
hatux:
show us ur girl or wife
Re: Meet The Parents Of Mavin Records Act, D’ija (photos) by MisterLongman(m): 10:05pm On Feb 23, 2015
Those screaming she looks more like her dad need to examine their eyes (Maybe the skin tho)
Its evident where she got her forehead and face structure
Re: Meet The Parents Of Mavin Records Act, D’ija (photos) by MymothersKeeper(f): 11:11pm On Feb 23, 2015
hadanssah:
show us ur girl or wife

relax i saw her in Paddington London with maleek berry bovi, basket, she was like a little boy that dude knows what he's talking about grin but her money is sexy sha so cool

1 Like

Re: Meet The Parents Of Mavin Records Act, D’ija (photos) by jessiecah(f): 12:29am On Feb 24, 2015
Fine like her daddy and she has baby face
Re: Meet The Parents Of Mavin Records Act, D’ija (photos) by kolubo(m): 12:37am On Feb 24, 2015
Re: Meet The Parents Of Mavin Records Act, D’ija (photos) by david96(m): 7:13am On Feb 24, 2015
Do you often find yourself in a situation that you're so busy and unable to leave your location to get something to yourself or do you have that unique tailor that lives far away but you need your clothes the next morning before you travel but its late and lagos traffic is war don't worry Superflash Express Courier to the rescue . Here in Superflash our priority is to provide excellent service to our customers, we deliver items of all kinds ranging from foodstuff, certain foods, cosmetics, weavons, jewelry, clothes,bags,accessories,shoes,documents, household items ... We pick up and deliver in Unique speed all around lagos . SuperFlash Express; faster ,reliable, better . In lagos deliveries cost #1,000 except in Ajah,Badagry and Ikorodu where it costs #2,000 ,that same day. We are also fresh in delivering to anywhere in Nigeria and Abroad the next day. For enquiries email superflashxpress@gmail.com or visit www.superflashxpress.com or better still call 08029772977 or 08090650005 . Time is more valuable than money: patronize us : anyone can be stranded but Superflash Express to the rescue. Remember One day you'll need this kindly broadcast to friends and loved ones they may need it to thanks
Re: Meet The Parents Of Mavin Records Act, D’ija (photos) by badassProdigy(m): 7:46am On Feb 24, 2015
i see d resemblance...
Re: Meet The Parents Of Mavin Records Act, D’ija (photos) by kponkedenge(m): 7:48am On Feb 24, 2015
Nice family

lalasticlala ishilove obinoscopy seun

Meanwhile in another news

www.nairaland.com/2132165/face-santa-studio-beauty-pageant
Re: Meet The Parents Of Mavin Records Act, D’ija (photos) by agrovick(m): 8:07am On Feb 24, 2015
MymothersKeeper:

relax i saw her in Paddington London with maleek berry bovi, basket, she was like a little boy that dude knows what he's talking about grin but her money is sexy sha so cool
Chisos! Wickedddddddd
Re: Meet The Parents Of Mavin Records Act, D’ija (photos) by Slimzjoe(m): 12:05pm On Feb 24, 2015
She's Like The Only Celebrity I Hav a Crush On kiss
Re: Meet The Parents Of Mavin Records Act, D’ija (photos) by pat077: 1:45pm On Feb 24, 2015
She look fulanish.
Re: Meet The Parents Of Mavin Records Act, D’ija (photos) by badassProdigy(m): 11:16am On Mar 25, 2015
looks more of her dad than her mum...
Re: Meet The Parents Of Mavin Records Act, D’ija (photos) by Obidikejr(m): 11:52am On Jun 04, 2015
hatux:
On point bruh
Re: Meet The Parents Of Mavin Records Act, D’ija (photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 3:03pm On Jun 04, 2015
Afrok:
Op I've met them and my bank account balance still remains the same shocked, U see that's why news like these are not always my business angry, continues cooking with firewood beside his generating set undecided.

The father's mustache though wink...

You wan die ni?
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

The #1 Cause Of BELLY FAT (do You Eat This?) - Celebrities Eat It / Yoruba Actress Sola Sobowale (Toyin Tomato) Stunning New Photo / After 36 Years In Russia, This Man Returns To Africa Like This (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.