Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,389 members, 7,958,107 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:57 AM

A Total Amount Of M134,000,000 Was Paid For Custom Duty Alone For Dos Cars Below - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / A Total Amount Of M134,000,000 Was Paid For Custom Duty Alone For Dos Cars Below (5752 Views)

Which will you choose out of the cars below? / Cars Below 1 Million? / How Do I Know If A Car Custom Duty Has Been Paid ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Total Amount Of M134,000,000 Was Paid For Custom Duty Alone For Dos Cars Below by erico2k2(m): 11:16pm On Dec 10, 2017
Chukapage:
see wetin strong poverty don do u?? while you work hard at the end earn highest 100k per month another dude is working smart legitimately earning hundreds of millions per annum stop being too comfortable with crumb salaries think of ideas invest and be an interpreneur
I know your type, you live with your parents and have no responsibility.Even teh president cant earn enough to buy this.You have no idea right?
Only Biz men and Politicians plus thieves can afford these.Apprt from that People who live and work abroad!

1 Like

Re: A Total Amount Of M134,000,000 Was Paid For Custom Duty Alone For Dos Cars Below by sultaan(m): 11:47pm On Dec 10, 2017
erico2k2:

I know your type, you live with your parents and have no responsibility.Even teh president cant earn enough to buy this.You have no idea right?
Only Biz men and Politicians plus thieves can afford these.Apprt from that People who live and work abroad!

People who live and work abroad cannot afford to drive this type of cars in Nigeria otherwise they will live in Nigeria.

You know the businessman who owns this is being blackmailed to pay tens millions of naira as duty on unsold inventory and will probably not be importing for a while, another business dead in the southwest from the economic choke hold of the north.

How many cars have been seized in Nano, or Kaduna northern dealer?
Re: A Total Amount Of M134,000,000 Was Paid For Custom Duty Alone For Dos Cars Below by erico2k2(m): 11:50pm On Dec 10, 2017
sultaan:

People who live and work abroad cannot afford to drive this type of cars in Nigeria otherwise they will live in Nigeria.

You know the businessman who owns this is being blackmailed to pay tens millions of naira as duty on unsold inventory and will probably not be importing for a while, another business dead in the southwest from the economic choke hold of the north.

People who live and work abroad own cars like this my friend, Im speaking of waht I know. non of these cars cost more than £200k,
Re: A Total Amount Of M134,000,000 Was Paid For Custom Duty Alone For Dos Cars Below by Chukapage(m): 7:28am On Dec 11, 2017
nurey:

Your comment just shows how. Silly you are. People. Who export not Import just to correct your assertion.

Also you talk about individuals not companies, or if your company makes 120million per year as profit, you will remove all the money and go and buy car straight and not reinvest and pay for running cost.

Be specific with the agriculture business I am into agriculture and also exporting I don't see what you are exporting that warrants you making 50million per month as profit in agriculture, you just open your mouth and start throwing tantrums like you talking to a kid.

Company is different from individual
oga groundnut, cocos, palm oil if your able to pay customs export fee and get a license bro you would be able to make stinking cash bro I knw what am saying ..it is not only "companies" that import all this oil pipes individuals do it too come to PH and see for your self..I am not silly ...palm oil is exported to Greece, Malaysia even America ,China guy research money is in agriculture if your smart enough
Re: A Total Amount Of M134,000,000 Was Paid For Custom Duty Alone For Dos Cars Below by erico2k2(m): 8:57am On Dec 11, 2017
sultaan:

Oga we do .I bought a brand new range rover sport Autobiography 2012 cost £110k .
People do So of you are not in that circle I will understand .my friend here just bought a 2017 Gwagon . Go to the Auto Section see what Men are driving .
Re: A Total Amount Of M134,000,000 Was Paid For Custom Duty Alone For Dos Cars Below by nurey(m): 9:18am On Dec 11, 2017
Chukapage:
oga groundnut, cocos, palm oil if your able to pay customs export fee and get a license bro you would be able to make stinking cash bro I knw what am saying ..it is not only "companies" that import all this oil pipes individuals do it too come to PH and see for your self..I am not silly ...palm oil is exported to Greece, Malaysia even America ,China guy research money is in agriculture if your smart enough

We dont export palm oil to malaysia, they are a major producer of the commodity. I also told you i am into Agriculture there is money in Agriculture but that your monthly take home pay isnt visible. Yes there are legitimate people who can afford probably a tokunbo of those cars but any hard working man who buys a brand new $200,000 worth of ride in nigeria must be making a PAT of 1billion per annum.
Re: A Total Amount Of M134,000,000 Was Paid For Custom Duty Alone For Dos Cars Below by Chukapage(m): 9:31am On Dec 11, 2017
nurey:

We dont export palm oil to malaysia, they are a major producer of the commodity. I also told you i am into Agriculture there is money in Agriculture but that your monthly take home pay isnt visible. Yes there are legitimate people who can afford probably a tokunbo of those cars but any hard working man who buys a brand new $200,000 worth of ride in nigeria must be making a PAT of 1billion per annum.
oga PALM OIL is exported to Malaysia I know what I am saying my cousin is a palm oil exporter he exports majorly goes to Malaysia don't be deceived what your saying is just like saying Nigeria has oil so we don't still import oil OR America has oil so they don't import oil but America still import oil..Or saying Germany makes automobiles but don't import automobiles but Germany imports cars from America and China just as they export to this areas too that's why its called "trade"
Re: A Total Amount Of M134,000,000 Was Paid For Custom Duty Alone For Dos Cars Below by nurey(m): 9:38am On Dec 11, 2017
Chukapage:
oga PALM OIL is exported to Malaysia I know what I am saying my cousin is a palm oil exporter he exports majorly goes to Malaysia don't be deceived what your saying is just like saying Nigeria has oil so we don't still import oil OR America has oil so they don't import oil but America still import oil..Or saying Germany makes automobiles but don't import automobiles but Germany imports cars from America and China just as they export to this areas too that's why its called "trade"

Better check your cousin well, its just like saying you want to import limestone to ogun state is it a good financial/business decision?

malaysia crops twice the land size we crop for oil palm

Re: A Total Amount Of M134,000,000 Was Paid For Custom Duty Alone For Dos Cars Below by Chukapage(m): 9:43am On Dec 11, 2017
nurey:

Better check your cousin well, its just like saying you want to import limestone to ogun state is it a good financial/business decision?

malaysia crops twice the land size we crop for oil palm
oga stop being a doubting Thomas and try palm oil is exported to Malaysia that its one of their main source of revenue does not make it impossible I have given you similar cases using America, Nigeria and Germany
Re: A Total Amount Of M134,000,000 Was Paid For Custom Duty Alone For Dos Cars Below by nurey(m): 9:48am On Dec 11, 2017
Chukapage:
oga stop being a doubting Thomas and try palm oil is exported to Malaysia that its one of their main source of revenue does not make it impossible I have given you similar cases using America, Nigeria and Germany

YIMU grin

Re: A Total Amount Of M134,000,000 Was Paid For Custom Duty Alone For Dos Cars Below by erico2k2(m): 10:39am On Dec 11, 2017
Chukapage:
We buy Palm oil.cashew nut. Yam . Banana . Plantain . Coconut . Ugu . Banga . Dried fish . Egusi etc in the uk all imported from Nigeria . Who nor go nor know even Indomi
Re: A Total Amount Of M134,000,000 Was Paid For Custom Duty Alone For Dos Cars Below by sultaan(m): 5:08pm On Dec 11, 2017
erico2k2:

Oga we do .I bought a brand new range rover sport Autobiography 2012 cost £110k .
People do So of you are not in that circle I will understand .my friend here just bought a 2017 Gwagon . Go to the Auto Section see what Men are driving .

So you and your friend who work and live abroad paid $100,000 for a car ship it to Nigeria, paid the duty and went back to you house and work 2 weeks later parking your car in a garage in banana island?

Unless you work in the NFL, Premier League or NBA, people work for you when you drive those abroad, politicians know better than to own one of those vehicles
Re: A Total Amount Of M134,000,000 Was Paid For Custom Duty Alone For Dos Cars Below by erico2k2(m): 7:23pm On Dec 11, 2017
sultaan:

So you and your friend who work and live abroad paid $100,000 for a car ship it to Nigeria, paid the duty and went back to you house and work 2 weeks later parking your car in a garage in banana island?

Unless you work in the NFL, Premier League or NBA, people work for you when you drive those abroad, politicians know better than to own one of those vehicles
Mr Sultan are we strangers ? You are talking as if you don't know me . Plz check my post if you don't see the said car to be converted from RHD to LHD . It's no news . Like I said everyone has his/her class and circle . Some of us in the UK own Houses worth the value of £1.5m and this is fact . .non of those cars is worth more than £200k . If I have added £30k more toime I would have added anti balestics to it ie bullet proof .
Car dnt mean a thing abroad . If you drive plane nah ur pocket B dat . The mayor of London rides a bike to work that year .
PS :it's was not $110 but £110
Re: A Total Amount Of M134,000,000 Was Paid For Custom Duty Alone For Dos Cars Below by sultaan(m): 4:03am On Dec 12, 2017
Seems I didn't express my thoughts properly, what I was trying to imply is that if you live and work abroad it is not normal to have a £100k car sitting in a garage in Nigeria only to be used a couple of weeks a year( generally).

In Mr Erico2k2 case he spends more time in naija, those who spend most of their time abroad are not really inclined to dash money to the NCS that easily.
Re: A Total Amount Of M134,000,000 Was Paid For Custom Duty Alone For Dos Cars Below by nurey(m): 7:14am On Dec 12, 2017
sultaan:
Seems I didn't express my thoughts properly, what I was trying to imply is that if you live and work abroad it is not normal to have a £100k car sitting in a garage only to be used a couple of weeks a year( generally).

In Mr Erico2k2 case he spends more time in naija, those who spend most of their time abroad are not really inclined to dash money to the NCS that easily.

You are right about it. My brother got the 2016 E2xx CDI in 2016 and said it's no big deal buying expensive latest cars over seas then a 5th generation mustang passed by and he asked me how much that would cost, I told him around 3 million depending on bell and whistles, told me he can't pay more than 1m for tokunbo of it, that it's like 1naira sachet water in the US.

The Nigerian custom fee is guillotine waiting to drop on the Neck of the individual that wants good things in life in Nigeria

(1) (2) (Reply)

Roadx Motorsport Is Organising A Launch Party For Car Racing Fans In Nigeria / To The Men: If This Lady Sells Petrol At N1000 Per Litre, Will You Buy? (Photo) / Ladies: Let's Talk About Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.