Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,885 members, 7,956,340 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:16 AM

UNCONFIRMED: ANOTHER PLOT OF CALUMNY AGAINST BUHARI ( SREENSHOTS) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / UNCONFIRMED: ANOTHER PLOT OF CALUMNY AGAINST BUHARI ( SREENSHOTS) (2922 Views)

An Unconfirmed Disturbing Report Pls Read. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNCONFIRMED: ANOTHER PLOT OF CALUMNY AGAINST BUHARI ( SREENSHOTS) by afuye(m): 4:55pm On Feb 23, 2015
We get a lot of leaked information from informants in Nigeria. Some of it is excellent, and some of it is just recycled conspiracy ideas on Facebook. Meanwhile we at CUPS have near perfected ways of verifying leaked information sent to us using different techniques, including the use of digital forensics, which is one of my fields of expertise as a Computer Security Research Scientist.We therefore don't publish any story unless be really believe there are elements of truth in it.

The story below reached us this morning (23/02/2015). It came from one of our reliable sources in Nigeria. It is one of the most disturbing stories that we have yet received. Read it and make your own judgement!

“I have it on a strong ground that there is a plan to capture a Shekau before the week to elections. And the captured Shekau who is currently undergoing training on what to say and do will mention Buhari as one of their core sponsors. The target according to the source is to discourage Southern voters and the Northern Christians (from liking Buhari). The confession is alleged to be so perfectly planned that Buhari may even be arrested and even those who love him may think twice (about his sincerity). The sum of 4.5 billion Naira is purportedly budgeted. The purpose of this budget I am told is for bribing some Northern clerics so when the time comes, they will pacify their followers (to reject Buhari as he is BoKo Haram sponsor). There will purportedly be audio of phone calls (between Buhari and the Boko Haram leaders). Buhari will not be able to sue the government since it will be an arranged confession of a captured terrorist. Now, I am not saying this (leak) is true. But knowing how desperate these PDP people are, they can do just anything to get Buhari out of the way. Honestly, I am deeply, deeply, deeply, worried. In fact, I am troubled. Kindly share this and let the world know about this evil machination of the PDP before it is too late. Kindly do it. The person who gave me this information is an Intelligence officer with the Army. He looks worried too.”

May God save Nigeria and Nigerians. Amen.

Dr. Idris Ahmed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNCONFIRMED: ANOTHER PLOT OF CALUMNY AGAINST BUHARI ( SREENSHOTS) by major466(m): 5:00pm On Feb 23, 2015
afuye:
[s]We get a lot of leaked information from informants in Nigeria. Some of it is excellent, and some of it is just recycled conspiracy ideas on Facebook. Meanwhile we at CUPS have near perfected ways of verifying leaked information sent to us using different techniques, including the use of digital forensics, which is one of my fields of expertise as a Computer Security Research Scientist.We therefore don't publish any story unless be really believe there are elements of truth in it.

The story below reached us this morning (23/02/2015). It came from one of our reliable sources in Nigeria. It is one of the most disturbing stories that we have yet received. Read it and make your own judgement!

“I have it on a strong ground that there is a plan to capture a Shekau before the week to elections. And the captured Shekau who is currently undergoing training on what to say and do will mention Buhari as one of their core sponsors. The target according to the source is to discourage Southern voters and the Northern Christians (from liking Buhari). The confession is alleged to be so perfectly planned that Buhari may even be arrested and even those who love him may think twice (about his sincerity). The sum of 4.5 billion Naira is purportedly budgeted. The purpose of this budget I am told is for bribing some Northern clerics so when the time comes, they will pacify their followers (to reject Buhari as he is BoKo Haram sponsor). There will purportedly be audio of phone calls (between Buhari and the Boko Haram leaders). Buhari will not be able to sue the government since it will be an arranged confession of a captured terrorist. Now, I am not saying this (leak) is true. But knowing how desperate these PDP people are, they can do just anything to get Buhari out of the way. Honestly, I am deeply, deeply, deeply, worried. In fact, I am troubled. Kindly share this and let the world know about this evil machination of the PDP before it is too late. Kindly do it. The person who gave me this information is an Intelligence officer with the Army. He looks worried too.”[/s]

Dr. Idris Ahmed.
Trash.

8 Likes

Re: UNCONFIRMED: ANOTHER PLOT OF CALUMNY AGAINST BUHARI ( SREENSHOTS) by OgenemaroKessy(m): 5:01pm On Feb 23, 2015
I am really tired of this purported propaganda in Nigeria's political corridor, with all sincerity if we should channel our resources and brain towards a better course, Naija wud have being the best Country in the World. Just my opinion.
Re: UNCONFIRMED: ANOTHER PLOT OF CALUMNY AGAINST BUHARI ( SREENSHOTS) by aminashy: 5:02pm On Feb 23, 2015
APC WIZARDRY PROPANGANDA., from sanusi nnpc money to gej is corrupt to snipers una no dey tire .

6 Likes

Re: UNCONFIRMED: ANOTHER PLOT OF CALUMNY AGAINST BUHARI ( SREENSHOTS) by Desteenee(m): 5:02pm On Feb 23, 2015
Dear faceless Dr Idris Ahmed, kindly tell another lie please, this won't sell.
How i wish every post on this beautiful forum can be moderated before it is published. And to know that they are some naive individuals that will read and believe this poo is another issue. Most deranged persons hide under the anonymity of most forum and post nonsense. Please stop!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNCONFIRMED: ANOTHER PLOT OF CALUMNY AGAINST BUHARI ( SREENSHOTS) by delishpot: 5:07pm On Feb 23, 2015
preping us for the great revelation ba? so we wont believe tge story when the bh boys confess ba? Too late shecow will be caught and he will name names and we will listen to tge names mentioned.

2 Likes

Re: UNCONFIRMED: ANOTHER PLOT OF CALUMNY AGAINST BUHARI ( SREENSHOTS) by afuye(m): 5:09pm On Feb 23, 2015
Please dont get me wrong, got this on my whatsappp and it sounds and looks real to me. Then I thought I should share it. We all know politics is a do or die affairs in Nigeria and politicians wont stop at nothing, going by the trends of personal attacks to okrika crises and killings of innocent civilians

aminashy:
APC WIZARDRY PROPANGANDA., from sanusi nnpc money to gej is corrupt to snipers una no dey tire .
OgenemaroKessy:
I am really tired of this purported propaganda in Nigeria's political corridor, with all sincerity if we should channel our resources and brain towards a better course, Naija wud have being the best Country in the World. Just my opinion.
major466:

Trash.
Desteenee:
Dear faceless Dr Idris Ahmed, kindly tell another lie please, this won't sell.
How i wish every post on this beautiful forum can be moderated before it is published. And to know that they are some naive individuals that will read and believe this poo is another issue. Most deranged persons hide under the anonymity of most forum and post nonsense. Please stop!

2 Likes

Re: UNCONFIRMED: ANOTHER PLOT OF CALUMNY AGAINST BUHARI ( SREENSHOTS) by major466(m): 5:15pm On Feb 23, 2015
afuye:
Please dont get me wrong, got this on my whatsappp and it sounds and looks real to me. Then I thought I should share it. We all know politics is a do or die affairs in Nigeria and politicians wont stop at nothing, going by the trends of personal attacks to okrika crises and killings of innocent civilians

You got your Intel from whatsapp Trash*10^1000

4 Likes

Re: UNCONFIRMED: ANOTHER PLOT OF CALUMNY AGAINST BUHARI ( SREENSHOTS) by afuye(m): 5:19pm On Feb 23, 2015
Going by what Mr. President said when he promised to catch Shakau before election. Sounds like a well marshalled plan we never can tell. Remember #EKITIGATE scandal as alleged by the president is false yet we know it is true!

major466:

You got your Intel from whatsapp Trash*10^1000

4 Likes

Re: UNCONFIRMED: ANOTHER PLOT OF CALUMNY AGAINST BUHARI ( SREENSHOTS) by dustmalik(m): 5:21pm On Feb 23, 2015
Considering how desperate PDP has been, this is totally believable.

2 Likes

Re: UNCONFIRMED: ANOTHER PLOT OF CALUMNY AGAINST BUHARI ( SREENSHOTS) by knightsTempler: 5:24pm On Feb 23, 2015
This is about the most Disingenuous hooey i have read on Nairaland this year.

Wondering who sat down to conjure this propaganda crap.

APC must have created a branch within their party machinery whose sole goal is churning out conspiracy theories for the gullible masses to feed on.

There's no other way to describe such insanity.

4 Likes

Re: UNCONFIRMED: ANOTHER PLOT OF CALUMNY AGAINST BUHARI ( SREENSHOTS) by walosha(f): 5:26pm On Feb 23, 2015
FEBRUARY 14 ELECTION POSTPONEMENT WAS RUMOURED AS FALSE INITIALLY. WE ALL KNOW THE AFTERMATH

4 Likes

Re: UNCONFIRMED: ANOTHER PLOT OF CALUMNY AGAINST BUHARI ( SREENSHOTS) by Samunique(m): 5:32pm On Feb 23, 2015
This OP is a complete evil personification, do u want to set Nigeria on fire? Do u realise what this ur rubbish post could cause?

Pls mods, this nonsense thread should be deleted!!!!

2 Likes

Re: UNCONFIRMED: ANOTHER PLOT OF CALUMNY AGAINST BUHARI ( SREENSHOTS) by dazdilijae(m): 5:33pm On Feb 23, 2015
APC game is gradually coming to an end so they are pre-empting the capture of shekau
In 2012 Buhari said killing BH was killing northerners but no1 thought he was connected to them
later BH named him as their representative for negotiations which he refused we didn't even think WHY HIM
All Buhari's campaign has been hinged on Security and Corruption in the Army
He claims he BH would end when he wins but doesn't say how, his popularity is hinged on their operations
Now the game changer came with military offensive with the tide changing and the APC knows soon and very soon BH would be history
in anticipation of revelations they are trying to sway public opinion
Please OP keep our story to yourself whoever is behind BH be it my father or Pastor he must face the law
The lives that have been wasted just to play politics must not be in vain
Pray he is Killed and that he doesn't sing in that direction if not nothing can save the sponsors
SHEKENA

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNCONFIRMED: ANOTHER PLOT OF CALUMNY AGAINST BUHARI ( SREENSHOTS) by jayonpoint(m): 5:35pm On Feb 23, 2015
OgenemaroKessy:
Well then is amazing hw propaganda turn-out to be come reality . wasn't election postponement started as propaganda? Ekiti audio tape(rigging) also was tagged propaganda but check on youtube for video evidence by the military cap. Has all of these nt proven to be reality. With PDP desperation to win an already loost election by deploying all means possible including illegal ones is alarming. Alli knw, PDP, Jonathan n their ilks in crimes will be ashamed by God's grace...except if only God no longer exist.

2 Likes

Re: UNCONFIRMED: ANOTHER PLOT OF CALUMNY AGAINST BUHARI ( SREENSHOTS) by major466(m): 5:36pm On Feb 23, 2015
knightsTempler:
This is about the most Disingenuous hooey i have read on Nairaland this year.

Wondering who sat down to conjure this propaganda crap.

APC must have created a branch within their party machinery whose sole goal is churning out conspiracy theories for the gullible masses to feed on.

There's no other way to describe such insanity.
Their plan is to put spikes on the wheel of progress and water down the prospect of the military capturing Shekau alive as the regional military force close in on Boko Haram.
Re: UNCONFIRMED: ANOTHER PLOT OF CALUMNY AGAINST BUHARI ( SREENSHOTS) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 23, 2015
The if that happens, we shall soak dogs and baboons in their own blood. We will turn nigeria upside down.
Re: UNCONFIRMED: ANOTHER PLOT OF CALUMNY AGAINST BUHARI ( SREENSHOTS) by Samunique(m): 5:43pm On Feb 23, 2015
major466:

Their plan is to put spikes on the wheel of progress and water down the prospect of the military capturing Shekau alive as the regional military force close in on Boko Haram.
I believe u!!!!

They want to go a step ahead in case of any eventuality, so that no one will take FG serious should shekau be captured and names are mentioned.

Hmm, APC, God is watching!!!!

5 Likes

Re: UNCONFIRMED: ANOTHER PLOT OF CALUMNY AGAINST BUHARI ( SREENSHOTS) by ManUtdholic: 5:44pm On Feb 23, 2015
afuye:
We get a lot of leaked information from informants in Nigeria. Some of it is excellent, and some of it is just recycled conspiracy ideas on Facebook. Meanwhile we at CUPS have near perfected ways of verifying leaked information sent to us using different techniques, including the use of digital forensics, which is one of my fields of expertise as a Computer Security Research Scientist.We therefore don't publish any story unless be really believe there are elements of truth in it.

“I have it on a strong ground that there is a plan to capture a Shekau before the week to elections. And the captured Shekau who is currently undergoing training on what to say and do will mention Buhari as one of their core sponsors. The target according to the source is to discourage Southern voters and the Northern Christians (from liking Buhari). The confession is alleged to be so perfectly planned that Buhari may even be arrested and even those who love him may think twice (about his sincerity). The sum of 4.5 billion Naira is purportedly budgeted. The purpose of this budget I am told is for bribing some Northern clerics so when the time comes, they will pacify their followers (to reject Buhari as he is BoKo Haram sponsor). There will purportedly be audio of phone calls (between Buhari and the Boko Haram leaders). Buhari will not be able to sue the government since it will be an arranged confession of a captured terrorist. Now, I am not saying this (leak) is true. But knowing how desperate these PDP people are, they can do just anything to get Buhari out of the way. Honestly, I am deeply, deeply, deeply, worried. In fact, I am troubled. Kindly share this and let the world know about this evil machination of the PDP before it is too late. Kindly do it. The person who gave me this information is an Intelligence officer with the Army. He looks worried too.”

Dr. Idris Ahmed.
All afuye I knw are senseless
Chai mbaka why

2 Likes

Re: UNCONFIRMED: ANOTHER PLOT OF CALUMNY AGAINST BUHARI ( SREENSHOTS) by major466(m): 5:52pm On Feb 23, 2015
Samunique:
I believe u!!!!

They want to go a step ahead in case of any eventuality, so that no one will take FG serious should shekau be captured and names are mentioned.

Hmm, APC, God is watching!!!!
Exactly.

3 Likes

Re: UNCONFIRMED: ANOTHER PLOT OF CALUMNY AGAINST BUHARI ( SREENSHOTS) by prelomo: 6:02pm On Feb 23, 2015
Many propagandas has turned to be true,let us wait and see what will happen,but i know that to every rumour there is little element of truth.

2 Likes

Re: UNCONFIRMED: ANOTHER PLOT OF CALUMNY AGAINST BUHARI ( SREENSHOTS) by Samunique(m): 6:02pm On Feb 23, 2015
Xbabangida:
The if that happens, we shall soak dogs and baboons in their own blood. We will turn nigeria upside down.
Shameless female terrorist, u just registered on NL Feb 23 2015 and u are here threatening baboons and dogs will be soaked in blood.
Why are u still wasting ur time on NL, why not go right away and join ur fellow female suicide bombers?

Olodo, bloody terrorist!!!!

5 Likes

Re: UNCONFIRMED: ANOTHER PLOT OF CALUMNY AGAINST BUHARI ( SREENSHOTS) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 23, 2015
Samunique:
Shameless female terrorist, u just registered on NL Feb 23 2015 and u are here threatening baboons and dogs will be soaked in blood.
Why are u still wasting ur time on NL, why not go right away and join ur fellow female suicide bombers?

My boy I've been on nairaland long before you were born out of wedlock... so pls just shut up that thing you call mouth.

1 Like

Re: UNCONFIRMED: ANOTHER PLOT OF CALUMNY AGAINST BUHARI ( SREENSHOTS) by afuye(m): 6:04pm On Feb 23, 2015
[size=14pt]YOUR PAPA AND MAMA ![/size]

Samunique:
ManUtdholic:

All afuye I knw are senseless
Chai mbaka why
Re: UNCONFIRMED: ANOTHER PLOT OF CALUMNY AGAINST BUHARI ( SREENSHOTS) by ammanison(m): 6:08pm On Feb 23, 2015
Becoming more interesting

Re: UNCONFIRMED: ANOTHER PLOT OF CALUMNY AGAINST BUHARI ( SREENSHOTS) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 23, 2015
Possibly true. hmmm

1 Like

Re: UNCONFIRMED: ANOTHER PLOT OF CALUMNY AGAINST BUHARI ( SREENSHOTS) by Samunique(m): 6:10pm On Feb 23, 2015
Xbabangida:

My boy I've been on nairaland long before you were born out of wedlock... so pls just shut up that thing you call mouth.
I don't discuss with a terrorist, most especially a female for that matter!!!!

Meanwhile i just discovered u have multiple accounts on NL, u are the same as "Afuye" just look at how crooked ur life is !!!!

1 Like

Re: UNCONFIRMED: ANOTHER PLOT OF CALUMNY AGAINST BUHARI ( SREENSHOTS) by afuye(m): 6:11pm On Feb 23, 2015
Thanks a bunch

ammanison:
Becoming more interesting
Re: UNCONFIRMED: ANOTHER PLOT OF CALUMNY AGAINST BUHARI ( SREENSHOTS) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 23, 2015
Samunique:
I don't discuss with a terrorist, most especially a female for that matter!!!!

Meanwhile i just discovered u have multiple accounts on NL, u are the same as "Afuye" just look at how crooked ur life is !!!!
What is this one saying ? PlS just go away.
Re: UNCONFIRMED: ANOTHER PLOT OF CALUMNY AGAINST BUHARI ( SREENSHOTS) by Ralphlauren(m): 6:29pm On Feb 23, 2015
Shocking shocked shocked shocked but I won't put this past GEJ and his aides.

They are very desperate and they will do ANYTHING it takes to stay at aso-rock.

Now it's becoming clearer why Okupe and Fayose are soooooooooo super confident that Buhari can never be the president of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: UNCONFIRMED: ANOTHER PLOT OF CALUMNY AGAINST BUHARI ( SREENSHOTS) by Samunique(m): 6:32pm On Feb 23, 2015
Xbabangida:

What is this one saying ? PlS just go away.
She-terrorist, pls don't quote me again!!!!
Re: UNCONFIRMED: ANOTHER PLOT OF CALUMNY AGAINST BUHARI ( SREENSHOTS) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 23, 2015
Samunique:
She-terrorist, pls don't quote me again!!!!
But you quoted me first. I understand ur frustration.. Pls Soak urself in ur own blood. It'll give u some relief.
Goodbye.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Joke: For Better Or Worse / Church Sign Generator - Take This To Church With You On Sunday / Hahahaha Follow Me Laugh O!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.