Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

How To Confirm That You Are Mean Spirited - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Confirm That You Are Mean Spirited (670 Views)

Why Are Nigerian Mother In-laws Too Mean Towards Their Daughter In-laws?. / See What My Ex's Boyfriend Texted Me. What Does It Mean? (screenshots) / Esther Jenny Has Confirm That Her Son Bruce Jenny Is Turning Into A Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Confirm That You Are Mean Spirited by missross(f): 5:35pm On Feb 23, 2015
The following are my opinions.

1.People avoid spending time with you because they end up feeling bad after each meeting.

2.You are very self centred. When considerations are to be made,you want to be given concession first before any other person. In fact,if you had your way,you would take everyone's share!

3.You are very quick tempered! Once your feathers are ruffled,you blow your top.If you are the person everyone is always appealing to calm down,yet you go on for hours and even days,then you sure are wicked!

4.You are verbally abusive. No insult is too heavy where you stand. Cussing out on people's parents and wishing their entire family death to their faces, are easy for you to carry out.

5.You do not forgive! You can hold a grudge to your grave. If possible,you make sure your children and grandchildren continue the malice when you become an ancestor! You are very mean spirited!

6.No matter how good someone or something is,you see only the error or problem in that entity. Na only you waka come? You are the only good thing on this God's Earth!

7.You are never cooperative. Its cumbersome to work with you.You offer no mentorship and deal with colleagues by competing with them dangerously. Bringing them down is your favourite hobby.Your subordinates are dead meat! You fry them for lunch!

8.You lack civility. You can be rude whenever and wherever! Who's present doesn't matter to you.The "F" word flows like river jordan from your mean lips!

9.You deal with debtors like shylock! You gleefully call for the equivalent of a pound flesh if the debt is not paid when due. You can spill blood for that!

10.You make kids cry. Clap for yourself! When kids are around you,they are more or less in Hitler's concentration camp. Playing is not allowed,childish babbles are forbidden.You force~feed them with meals they can't stand.Imagine forcing a toddler to eat hot pepper Rice or bile tasting bitterleaf soup. Your excuse is that you are 'training' them. No you are not!You are just what you are;A very wicked monster!

If you ve gone through these points and find out you have at least 5 of the following characteristics,it then means that you are..........read my mind.

http://www.naijadivaexpress.org/2015/01/how-to-know-you-are-mean-spirited.html
Re: How To Confirm That You Are Mean Spirited by Nobody: 6:03pm On Feb 23, 2015
You just spent the whole time accusing me of things I've never done. And I spent the whole time reading with my mouth agape, in disbelief. How could you be so judgemental. grin
I'll report you to Nneka123 4 5 6 7 "8".
Lol...I can be naughty. cheesy
Re: How To Confirm That You Are Mean Spirited by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 23, 2015
Why shd a normal human possess up to 5 of dis qualities?

Such a person sure does need a psychological examination.

(1) (Reply)

Help! A Mother With HIV/AIDS And Stroke / Dont Be In A Haste To Judge / Dress Your Bed In A Refined Elegance With These Fabrics. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.