Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Which Album Is The Olamide's[bado,ybnl,] Album You Enjoys Most? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Which Album Is The Olamide's[bado,ybnl,] Album You Enjoys Most? (455 Views)

BBNaija: "Efe's 'Lagos' Album Is Wack" - See Comments On Boom Music Player / Donjazzy Joins In The Olamide Back To Back Joke - Screen Shots / Shirt Already Printed For The Olamide-Don Jazzy Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Album Is The Olamide's[bado,ybnl,] Album You Enjoys Most? by oluwasunshine(f): 7:06pm On Feb 23, 2015
The önes i enjoys most is vanilla ketan and atewo,the one i hate most is son of Abraham and esupofo. What of yours,your comment
Re: Which Album Is The Olamide's[bado,ybnl,] Album You Enjoys Most? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Feb 23, 2015
whack album entirely!
Re: Which Album Is The Olamide's[bado,ybnl,] Album You Enjoys Most? by hatux: 8:49pm On Feb 23, 2015
oluwasunshine:
The önes i enjoys most is vanilla ketan and atewo,the one i hate most is son of Abraham and esupofo. What of yours,your comment
Re: Which Album Is The Olamide's[bado,ybnl,] Album You Enjoys Most? by pojophilius(m): 8:55pm On Feb 23, 2015
oluwasunshine:
Hw u take sabi nairaland sef?,son of abraham na pheelz's song,atewo belongs to zeez...so wtf r u talkn abt??
Re: Which Album Is The Olamide's[bado,ybnl,] Album You Enjoys Most? by pojophilius(m): 8:58pm On Feb 23, 2015
oluwasunshine:
Hw u take sabi nairaland sef,na pheelz get son of abraham song,,atewo belongs to zeez,so WTF r u talkn abt?
Re: Which Album Is The Olamide's[bado,ybnl,] Album You Enjoys Most? by ray2Dmond(m): 9:05pm On Feb 23, 2015
oluwasunshine:
point of correction vanilla ketan,son of abraham,atewo wasn't an album ok
and also son of abraham and atewo doesn't belong to olamide shey you hear

(1) (Reply)

Angelina Jolie Has Ovaries Fallopian Tube Removed To Cut Cancer / Seun Kuti Thanks Bola Tinubu For Bringing CHANGE Into Nigeria / Must Read: Open Letter To Rmd By Mc Olokpa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.