Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,546 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Optical Illusion!!! Who Sees The Young Lady In This Pix? - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Optical Illusion!!! Who Sees The Young Lady In This Pix? (32664 Views)

Optical Illusions! / Optical Illusions / Find The Young Lady In This Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Optical Illusion!!! Who Sees The Young Lady In This Pix? by VickyRotex(f): 8:53pm On Feb 23, 2015
Nairalanders!!! Just an exercise to task your brain... How long does it take you to see the lady in the image? Some might have seen this though.

If you have seen this before, how long did it take you to figure it out?

Who s gonna take just 10 seconds to figure it out? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Optical Illusion!!! Who Sees The Young Lady In This Pix? by knightsTempler: 8:56pm On Feb 23, 2015
Tying to figure it out, give me like a minute.

4 Likes

Re: Optical Illusion!!! Who Sees The Young Lady In This Pix? by OKUCHI11(m): 9:01pm On Feb 23, 2015
hoooraayyy second to comment
Re: Optical Illusion!!! Who Sees The Young Lady In This Pix? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 23, 2015
I hv turned my fone all I cud bt cnt find
her..and as it appears..its gona take me a year or neva if somone dznt help me out

2 Likes

Re: Optical Illusion!!! Who Sees The Young Lady In This Pix? by dkronicle(m): 9:07pm On Feb 23, 2015
I wont say av not seen, but its getin clearer

1 Like

Re: Optical Illusion!!! Who Sees The Young Lady In This Pix? by menix(m): 9:09pm On Feb 23, 2015
Nah old woman I see jor, except shez pregnant of d said young gal.

4 Likes

Re: Optical Illusion!!! Who Sees The Young Lady In This Pix? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 23, 2015
I know a latecomer when I see one. This pic has already been dealt with by nairaland.
Re: Optical Illusion!!! Who Sees The Young Lady In This Pix? by lomprico(m): 9:13pm On Feb 23, 2015
See it! A young girl facing back, with a long eye lash! Took me less than a minute

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Optical Illusion!!! Who Sees The Young Lady In This Pix? by VickyRotex(f): 9:14pm On Feb 23, 2015
smiley Okay, here is an hint, you dont have to turn your phone upside down. The Old woman's nose is the Young lady's face, she has a long eye lash. hope this helps?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Optical Illusion!!! Who Sees The Young Lady In This Pix? by VickyRotex(f): 9:16pm On Feb 23, 2015
lomprico:
See it! A young girl facing back, with a long eye lash! Took me less than a minute

Yea grin
Re: Optical Illusion!!! Who Sees The Young Lady In This Pix? by VickyRotex(f): 9:23pm On Feb 23, 2015
RicKyRichards:
I know a latecomer when I see one. This pic has already been dealt with by nairaland.

Eyah... Not sure its this pics...

Late comer indeed!!!

1 Like

Re: Optical Illusion!!! Who Sees The Young Lady In This Pix? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 23, 2015
VickyRotex:

Eyah... Not sure its this pics...

Late comer indeed!!!
I was actually the first person to spot it then, so I know it's the same image.
Re: Optical Illusion!!! Who Sees The Young Lady In This Pix? by ShakurM(m): 9:36pm On Feb 23, 2015
Alas! There she is

Look well, keep looking...

Till kingdom come cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Optical Illusion!!! Who Sees The Young Lady In This Pix? by VickyRotex(f): 9:42pm On Feb 23, 2015
RicKyRichards:

I was actually the first person to spot it then, so I know it's the same image.

Oh okay... smiley
Re: Optical Illusion!!! Who Sees The Young Lady In This Pix? by Yames70(m): 10:25pm On Feb 23, 2015
Kio67:
I hv turned my fone all I cud bt cnt find
her..and as it appears..its gona take me a year or neva if somone dznt help me out
just concentrate on the old woman's nose, that is the right side of the young girl's face.An inverted V at the side of the old woman's nose is the young girl's nose and the concave line above is the young girl's eye lashes which is very long! you can picture the rest up to her neck.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Optical Illusion!!! Who Sees The Young Lady In This Pix? by Twaci(f): 12:45am On Feb 24, 2015
I don try, I no see am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Optical Illusion!!! Who Sees The Young Lady In This Pix? by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:51am On Feb 24, 2015
Twaci:
I don try, I no see am.

blind bat tongue
Re: Optical Illusion!!! Who Sees The Young Lady In This Pix? by Twaci(f): 12:53am On Feb 24, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

blind bat tongue
.....and I just saw it.
Re: Optical Illusion!!! Who Sees The Young Lady In This Pix? by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:58am On Feb 24, 2015
Twaci:
.....and I just saw it.

......and the crowd goes wild..... #okbye
Re: Optical Illusion!!! Who Sees The Young Lady In This Pix? by Twaci(f): 1:03am On Feb 24, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

......and the crowd goes wild..... #okbye
Jeffrey, u should be asleep by now. Ur mates don already pass first round.
Re: Optical Illusion!!! Who Sees The Young Lady In This Pix? by Tinyemeka(m): 7:29am On Mar 14, 2015
VickyRotex:
Nairalanders!!! Just an exercise to task your brain... How long does it take you to see the lady in the image? Some might have seen this tho.

If you have seen this before, how long did it take you to figure it out?

The first time I saw this pix, it took me 2hours to figure out the young lady's image. sad Now this doesnt mean am dumb. grin
It took some people less than 2hours, while it took others morethan a day. This doesnt mean they are dumb also.

I have one brilliant friend, for two weeks now, believe me she's yet to figure it out, even after trying to explain it to her via chats.

Who s gonna take just 10 seconds to figure it out? grin

I'm not lying. I saw the old woman's face first before seeing the young lady in about 5 secs. Maybe plain luck.
Re: Optical Illusion!!! Who Sees The Young Lady In This Pix? by VickyRotex(f): 9:42pm On Mar 14, 2015
Tinyemeka:

I'm not lying. I saw the old woman's face first before seeing the young lady in about 5 secs. Maybe plain luck.

Wooow... Cool smiley smiley
Re: Optical Illusion!!! Who Sees The Young Lady In This Pix? by michphenomena(m): 12:26pm On Mar 15, 2015
I no see anytin.....my eyes don dey turn me self......

1 Like

Re: Optical Illusion!!! Who Sees The Young Lady In This Pix? by VickyRotex(f): 8:28pm On Mar 17, 2015
michphenomena:
I no see anytin.....my eyes don dey turn me self......

grin I guess you should have seen it by now smiley
Re: Optical Illusion!!! Who Sees The Young Lady In This Pix? by michphenomena(m): 8:30pm On Mar 17, 2015
VickyRotex:

grin I guess you should have seen it by now smiley
see wenti.....I no see anything jaare

1 Like

Re: Optical Illusion!!! Who Sees The Young Lady In This Pix? by VickyRotex(f): 8:33pm On Mar 17, 2015
michphenomena:
see wenti.....I no see anything jaare

Lols. Its not too difficult.

Just ignore the left woman's eye, cos that's the young lady's hair, the old woman's nose is the young lady's face, facing right. The old woman's right eye brow is the young lady's long eye lash. Just picture a young lady facing right. The old woman's chin is the young lady's shoulder.

Hope this helps.!!! smiley
Re: Optical Illusion!!! Who Sees The Young Lady In This Pix? by ptoall1000: 6:18pm On Mar 24, 2015
VickyRotex:

Lols. Its not too difficult.
Just ignore the left woman's eye, cos that's the young lady's hair, the old woman's nose is the young lady's face, facing right. The old woman's right eye brow is the young lady's long eye lash. Just picture a young lady facing right. The old woman's chin is the young lady's shoulder.
Hope this helps.!!! smiley
Your explanation helped.

1 Like

Re: Optical Illusion!!! Who Sees The Young Lady In This Pix? by VickyRotex(f): 6:22pm On Mar 24, 2015
ptoall1000:

Your explanation helped.

Great!!! Good to know smiley
Re: Optical Illusion!!! Who Sees The Young Lady In This Pix? by hardbody: 11:40am On Mar 30, 2015
The young lady left before i got here

5 Likes

Re: Optical Illusion!!! Who Sees The Young Lady In This Pix? by Gorgeous58(f): 11:48pm On Apr 01, 2015
The young lady short oo. You sure say no be dwarf?
Re: Optical Illusion!!! Who Sees The Young Lady In This Pix? by VickyRotex(f): 8:22am On Apr 02, 2015
Gorgeous58:
The young lady short oo. You sure say no be dwarf?

cheesy grin cheesy
Na midget, no be only dwarf tongue grin
Re: Optical Illusion!!! Who Sees The Young Lady In This Pix? by VickyRotex(f): 8:23am On Apr 02, 2015
hardbody:
The young lady left before i got here

Go after her biko grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? / Can You Translate This Photo Into Words? (pic) / Peep Into The Life Of The Person Above You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.