Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,629 members, 7,955,307 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:04 PM

Exclusive! Davido Bags Multi-million Naira Endorsement Deal With Forte Oil - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Exclusive! Davido Bags Multi-million Naira Endorsement Deal With Forte Oil (1066 Views)

Olajumoke Orisaguna Shares Stunning Photos As She Bags Multi Millionaire Deal / Tiwa Savage Meets With Forte Oil, Shares Photos After / Omotola Signs Multimillion-Naira Endorsement With Scanfrost (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exclusive! Davido Bags Multi-million Naira Endorsement Deal With Forte Oil by klem93(m): 9:30pm On Feb 23, 2015
Music star Davido was spotted with Nigerian businessman and CEO of Forte Oil, Femi Otedola recently but now we can confirm that the HKN Music front-man has inked a lucrative deal with the Forte Oil worth between 80 and 100 million Naira.

Davido is the second celebrity and artiste to be signed by the company following Tiwa Savage in 2014. Davido who recently released a new single titled “The Sound” with a music video posted a photo on Instagram last week with Femi Otedola and captioned it “F.O x O.B.O 2015″.

Davido’s sophomore album is expected to hit stores in May. http://tooxclusive.com/news/exclusive-davido-bags-multi-million-naira-endorsement-deal-with-forte-oil/

Re: Exclusive! Davido Bags Multi-million Naira Endorsement Deal With Forte Oil by Afrok(m): 9:35pm On Feb 23, 2015
If TRUE, congratulations to him... Hardwork pays and in one of our very own upcoming artiste voice " join U Davido very soon" cheesy.
God Bless My Hustle and Bless Urs Too.
Re: Exclusive! Davido Bags Multi-million Naira Endorsement Deal With Forte Oil by AndreRose(f): 9:36pm On Feb 23, 2015
Congrats to him.
Just a matter of time am gona make my money too.
Re: Exclusive! Davido Bags Multi-million Naira Endorsement Deal With Forte Oil by MrCork: 9:40pm On Feb 23, 2015
klem93:
Music star Davido was spotted with Nigerian businessman and CEO of Forte Oil, Femi Otedola recently but now we can confirm that the HKN Music front-man has inked a lucrative deal with the Forte Oil worth between 80 and 100 million Naira.

Davido is the second celebrity and artiste to be signed by the company following Tiwa Savage in 2014. Davido who recently released a new single titled “The Sound” with a music video posted a photo on Instagram last week with Femi Otedola and captioned it “F.O x O.B.O 2015″.

Davido’s sophomore album is expected to hit stores in May. http://tooxclusive.com/news/exclusive-davido-bags-multi-million-naira-endorsement-deal-with-forte-oil/

....which Congrat??...this bush Mechanic loookin boy that cant spek english?? ...Serrrrious loooong hiss!! angry
Re: Exclusive! Davido Bags Multi-million Naira Endorsement Deal With Forte Oil by B4UIWAZ(f): 9:45pm On Feb 23, 2015
Congrats obo...... in airforce 1's voice, working on my album join you guys soon lmao grin
Re: Exclusive! Davido Bags Multi-million Naira Endorsement Deal With Forte Oil by cescky(m): 9:49pm On Feb 23, 2015
grin grin Corky joe is back

Just what nairaland needed
[quote author=MrCork post=31018622]
....which Congrat??...this bush Mechanic loookin boy that cant spek english?? ...Serrrrious loooong hiss!! angry[/quo
Re: Exclusive! Davido Bags Multi-million Naira Endorsement Deal With Forte Oil by xpac01(m): 10:12pm On Feb 23, 2015
MrCork:

....which Congrat??...this bush Mechanic loookin boy that cant spek english?? ...Serrrrious loooong hiss!! angry
It's well. I understand how you feel. . .
Re: Exclusive! Davido Bags Multi-million Naira Endorsement Deal With Forte Oil by joeyarticles: 2:22pm On Jan 24, 2016
I love this Davido's swag, miggles with billoniars, He has now signed a new deal with sony music, Oluwa bless my hustle biko

http://www.prestnaija.com/davido-in-new-york-to-sign-deal-with-sony-music/

(1) (Reply)

opssss::: / What Really Happened At AMVCA, By Charles Novia / OMG!!!! Must See Photos, Khloe Kardashian Steps Out Naked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.