Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,334 members, 7,957,892 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:33 PM

The Place of Forum Posting in Your Blogging Career - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / The Place of Forum Posting in Your Blogging Career (1138 Views)

Why Do Females Hate Video Games? / Do You Play Video Games Like This? / Does Anyone Play Video Games Online (xbox, Wii Or Ps3) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Place of Forum Posting in Your Blogging Career by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 23, 2015
Anyone that sets up a website or blog naturally desires to see visitors come to his/her website or blog. This is because the level of success you will see in your online business is determined by the amount of traffic (visitors) your site receives.

The big question is “How does one get enough visitors (traffic) and where does traffic come from?

Often time I receive mails and phone calls asking me how to generate traffic. The issue of traffic generation is very crucial because without traffic, your website, blog and in fact your online business is dead trust me.

There are so many ways of driving traffic to a site on the internet, but in this post I want to share with us one very potent means of traffic generation for every online business. It is what I have called “Forum Posting for Traffic Generation”

What Is Forum or Forum Posting?
I have noticed that there are various names being used in referring to a “forum”. Some quarters calls it “Message Boards, Bulletin Boards, Threaded Discussions, Discussion Boards, Discussion Groups or Conferences. However, it is generally called forums.

Therefore, a forum can be defined as a place where people have the ability to post any form of message in the form of threads and reply to other people thread messages as well. These posts are organized into threads where people discuss a single topic.

Read full post at : http://seotechyworld.com/place-forums-internet-entrepreneurship/
Re: The Place of Forum Posting in Your Blogging Career by Hermanie(m): 5:53pm On Mar 01, 2015
So you're a billionaire abi

(1) (Reply)

Whats Your Favourite Game? / How And Why Is RPG A Game Genre? / Playstation 2 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.