Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,203 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Ahmadu Bello University Prospectus Only - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ahmadu Bello University Prospectus Only (814 Views)

Latest News About 2011 / 2012 Admission For Abu Zaria Prospectus Only / Prospectus And Fee Structure Of Universities In China / A B U Zaria(sbrs Prospectus)Have To Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ahmadu Bello University Prospectus Only by complexguy: 3:40pm On Jan 08, 2009
Good day my fellow Nairalander is been long since you guys have heard from me last,have been runing some personal business,i know that you people are not new to what i am about to post. Just want to let you people know that AHMADU BELLO UNIVERSITY ZARIA admission list is out,the list was pasted on the net last week so for those that have seen name (CONGRATULATION) i know how hard it is to be given admission .For those whose names are not in the list i will advice you to be patience,wait for the second list to come out but my advice is that you shouldnt let the second chance pass you by try any possible means you have and by God grace your money will not be of waist.Well if you need some information or asistance from me you can call 07055881786

(1) (Reply)

Jamb Trick / How Do I Improves My Grammar And Speaking English? / Please, I Need Info On The 2009/2010 Ptdf Post Graduate Scholarship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.