Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Peter Okoye, His Kids And Nephew Take A Bike Ride (photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye, His Kids And Nephew Take A Bike Ride (photo) (37941 Views)

Peter Okoye & His Family Host Samuel Eto'o In Their Home (Photos) / Jude Okoye & His Family's Church Outfits / Paul Okoye & His Adorable Son Pose For Lovely Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye, His Kids And Nephew Take A Bike Ride (photo) by Optional2(f): 10:15pm On Feb 24, 2015
Early d week Was 2 child insulting their self then came Tonto nd her Mr X wit married or not wit abortion or no abortion now na d Okoye's family dy don park their car 4 dis nite
Re: Peter Okoye, His Kids And Nephew Take A Bike Ride (photo) by eldnix: 10:16pm On Feb 24, 2015
Him ride bike wit his little ones n. U tink we should knw?@ op na wa 4 uooo...
Re: Peter Okoye, His Kids And Nephew Take A Bike Ride (photo) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Feb 24, 2015
i love peter for always creating time for his kids. He's a lovely father.
Nice family
Re: Peter Okoye, His Kids And Nephew Take A Bike Ride (photo) by 4lorunsho(m): 10:24pm On Feb 24, 2015
ijinlove20:
I just like this guy. What a lovely family
why won't you like him when he has money no offense babe
Re: Peter Okoye, His Kids And Nephew Take A Bike Ride (photo) by Nickymezor(f): 10:27pm On Feb 24, 2015
So cool smiley
Re: Peter Okoye, His Kids And Nephew Take A Bike Ride (photo) by Nickymezor(f): 10:28pm On Feb 24, 2015
So cool smileyhe is indeed a family man
Re: Peter Okoye, His Kids And Nephew Take A Bike Ride (photo) by Optional2(f): 10:34pm On Feb 24, 2015
kelvine:
Lord bless me,this is so cool. The wife should have just joined in the pix to make make it one happy and blessed family on a bike.
i tink is d wife dat snap them so dnt expect her to b among the bike riders

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye, His Kids And Nephew Take A Bike Ride (photo) by Ybholy(m): 10:36pm On Feb 24, 2015
Naija and celebs !!!!!!!!!! Just a bike ride , I thought its even a public ride. Lols, I''ll join sooooooon
Re: Peter Okoye, His Kids And Nephew Take A Bike Ride (photo) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 24, 2015
4lorunsho:
why won't you like him when he has money no offense babe

Keep quiet! It's not all about money ok.

#No Offence#
Re: Peter Okoye, His Kids And Nephew Take A Bike Ride (photo) by OgologoDimkpa: 10:43pm On Feb 24, 2015
And this is on front page maka why? embarassed
Re: Peter Okoye, His Kids And Nephew Take A Bike Ride (photo) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Feb 24, 2015
0b1nna:

I'm sure he likes you even more. smiley

Thanks deari. Just wish it were to be true.
Re: Peter Okoye, His Kids And Nephew Take A Bike Ride (photo) by danielmichael(m): 10:52pm On Feb 24, 2015
ijinlove20:
I just like this guy. What a lovely family
Go look for yur own
Re: Peter Okoye, His Kids And Nephew Take A Bike Ride (photo) by Omolola1(f): 11:23pm On Feb 24, 2015
Good
Re: Peter Okoye, His Kids And Nephew Take A Bike Ride (photo) by Saucekide25(m): 11:27pm On Feb 24, 2015
GET AMAZING DISCOUNTS AND SWIFT DELIVERY WHEN YOU ORDER ITEMS ON JUMIA.COM [Pay on Delivery]...TO PLACE YOUR ORDERS CALL or WHATSAPP (08122204769)or E-MAIL me via (EONUEGBU1@GMAIL.COM).[/quote]
Re: Peter Okoye, His Kids And Nephew Take A Bike Ride (photo) by 1009ja: 11:44pm On Feb 24, 2015
Chop ur moni jari
Re: Peter Okoye, His Kids And Nephew Take A Bike Ride (photo) by wunmi590(m): 11:52pm On Feb 24, 2015
jessiecah:
Peter always makes out time to play with these children and that's what every father should do

Like mi ba? grin
Re: Peter Okoye, His Kids And Nephew Take A Bike Ride (photo) by richielan: 12:02am On Feb 25, 2015
Single person Makes $389,844/Yr in Her Spare Time on The Computer Without Selling
Anything,,, through the site given below
www.cashbay20.com

"I basically make $30,000-$40,000 a month online.Through this site.

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Re: Peter Okoye, His Kids And Nephew Take A Bike Ride (photo) by gramillion(f): 12:04am On Feb 25, 2015
Happy happy family,lucky kids...one love..dis is cul
Re: Peter Okoye, His Kids And Nephew Take A Bike Ride (photo) by eyinjuege: 12:35am On Feb 25, 2015
kelvine:
Lord bless me,this is so cool. The wife should have just joined in the pix to make make it one happy and blessed family on a bike.

Maybe she's the one that snapped the picture. I love it when I see unity amongst siblings. Its so cool being a twin I guess.
Re: Peter Okoye, His Kids And Nephew Take A Bike Ride (photo) by Nobody: 1:28am On Feb 25, 2015
Hey...what's going on here?

Re: Peter Okoye, His Kids And Nephew Take A Bike Ride (photo) by Nobody: 1:41am On Feb 25, 2015
glen12345:
Peter Okoye takes his kids and Nephew (Paul's son) for a bike ride. This is awesome.

https://instagram.com/p/zc5keHSsCO/

This is how you know someone who is a learner and not a bike enthusiast.

That is a mountain bike with mountain bike tires. Good luck trying to ride with those tyres on the road, especially Nigeria's. You will weary out yourself in 10 mins and hurt your back. Just look at the teeth on those tires grin

Such tires are designed for mountain and trail usage. The illiterate should have bought a road bike or replaced those tires with road slicks: just like I did with my mtb.

Re: Peter Okoye, His Kids And Nephew Take A Bike Ride (photo) by SQLmastar(m): 2:27am On Feb 25, 2015
pDude:

This is how you know someone who is a learner and not a bike enthusiast.

That is a mountain bike with mountain bike tires. Good luck trying to ride with those tyres on the road, especially Nigeria's. You will weary out yourself in 10 mins and hurt your back. Just look at the teeth on those tires grin

Such tires are designed for mountain and trail usage. The illiterate should have bought a road bike or replaced those tires with road slicks: just like I did with my mtb.
abeg make we hear word! angry
You probably haven't rode a bike your entire life.
Do you even know where the brakes are?
Re: Peter Okoye, His Kids And Nephew Take A Bike Ride (photo) by richielan: 3:49am On Feb 25, 2015
Start working from home!Great job for students, stay-at-home moms or anyone needing extra income... You only need a computer and a reliable internet connection... Make $90 hourly and up to $12000 a month by following link at the bottom and signing up..You can have your first check by the end of this week
www.buzz77.com

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Re: Peter Okoye, His Kids And Nephew Take A Bike Ride (photo) by kelvinnn(m): 6:07am On Feb 25, 2015
smiley
jessiecah:
Peter always makes out time to play with these children and that's what every father should do
Hi
Re: Peter Okoye, His Kids And Nephew Take A Bike Ride (photo) by kelvinnn(m): 6:10am On Feb 25, 2015
lyntiffany:
am loving it, maketh sense alot.
smiley hi
Re: Peter Okoye, His Kids And Nephew Take A Bike Ride (photo) by Obiorahifeoma(f): 6:39am On Feb 25, 2015
Exact @kelvine
Re: Peter Okoye, His Kids And Nephew Take A Bike Ride (photo) by Obiorahifeoma(f): 6:40am On Feb 25, 2015
Exactly @kelvine
Re: Peter Okoye, His Kids And Nephew Take A Bike Ride (photo) by EasyBundles(m): 6:49am On Feb 25, 2015
Try us today @Easy! Bundles & we'll never disappoint u
Re: Peter Okoye, His Kids And Nephew Take A Bike Ride (photo) by Nobody: 6:57am On Feb 25, 2015
SQLmastar:
abeg make we hear word! angry
You probably haven't rode a bike your entire life.
Do you even know where the brakes are?

undecided undecided undecided undecided

That is actually my bike in the pix undecided
Re: Peter Okoye, His Kids And Nephew Take A Bike Ride (photo) by meccuno: 8:31am On Feb 25, 2015
okooloyun1:
9ce family picture. Their gateman sef dey use Air Conditioner? D day d guy go sleep so tey he won't open d gate on time for them make dem no blame him ooo.
Executive Gate man.......These are his perks....
Re: Peter Okoye, His Kids And Nephew Take A Bike Ride (photo) by whatofyou: 8:50am On Feb 25, 2015
[quote author=pDude post=31058409]

undecided undecided undecided undecided

That is actually my bike in the pix undecided[/quo

You should be asking if such accessories are readily available in our markets. The 29inch tyre gear bicycle I bought 'belgian' from Onitsha, and used for some months before one of the tubes went bad, is still gathering dust at home because I haven't been able to get the matching tube. It took me several, monthly trips to Enugu to even buy a pair of new tyres.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Patoranking Shows Off New Ferrari / Bobrisky Gifts Money To Lady Harassed For Tattooing Him On Her Back (Video) / John Njamah Weds Agwi Tangi, Cameroonian Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.