Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,748 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:01 AM

TOP 10 Greatest People Of All Time(vote The Best) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / TOP 10 Greatest People Of All Time(vote The Best) (840 Views)

My Hip Is My Greatest Asset —ebube Nwagbo / Vote The Best Music Youngster:korede Bello,kiss Daniel,lil Kesh Or Reekado Banks / Mama2015:…who Would You Vote The Best Dressed Male? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TOP 10 Greatest People Of All Time(vote The Best) by sketcherJ(m): 11:07pm On Feb 23, 2015
Yes....great people are known by their acts when they are alive and the legacies they laid down and their amount of followers.....follow me as i take u through the 10 greatest men of all time....list compiled by me...

1.Jesus christ:::this is a great man when he was alive...he did great things;extraodinary things....from his mother s womb to his death and ressurection...is amazing..his parables are unique...christians beleive in him as the way and light to heaven....

2.prophet muhammed(SAW)::::he formed islam and his teachings and ethics are not forgotten today..most of his teachers are in the quran holy book....he is the leader and pioneer of islam...muslims adore him

3..albert eistein.;;;yes dis great scientist is worthy of d group...he formed various science formulas used 2day..he dedicated his whole life to science wen he was alive....

4..steve jobs;;u might not know him but this man was a genius during his time...he is d founder and ist ceo of d i industry(iphones ipads itunes)he died in 2006

5.nelson mandela::this man fought for peace;was imprisoned for d best part of his live...he never relented...africa wont forget u nelson....

6...micheal jackson;;;beleive it or not micheal jackson was great...up till 2day his dancing and singing skills couldnt be matched by anybody

....great people are born everyday..i might be wrong in my findings...add urs and vote d best...

Meanwhile dere is a logic group on whatsapp named "10 rules of logic"where we sought to improve human thinkings and reasonings.....to join add this no on whatsapp;;;08146423038
Re: TOP 10 Greatest People Of All Time(vote The Best) by sketcherJ(m): 11:18pm On Feb 23, 2015
7..madame teresa;;this woman was an icon when she was alive..she cared for the orphans and gave to the poor...

8.William shakespeare;;;one of the best classical writers of all time...wrote plays like romeo and juliet,..merchant of venice etc...his plays are still read in schools today

9..Abraham lincoin::who can forget this american president?his quotes are great...good legacies..he fell down many time but rose again

10. Lionel.Messi.::i am not a barca fan...no...but this man is d best ranking footballer in the world...though he has been losing his position..my no.10 goes to him

vote the best
Re: TOP 10 Greatest People Of All Time(vote The Best) by benosky(m): 11:22pm On Feb 23, 2015
ok
Re: TOP 10 Greatest People Of All Time(vote The Best) by bennifield11(m): 11:22pm On Feb 23, 2015
Ronaldo. Before leo messi
Re: TOP 10 Greatest People Of All Time(vote The Best) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 23, 2015
undecided prophet Muhammad (saw) should be at no1...that I don't agree
Re: TOP 10 Greatest People Of All Time(vote The Best) by skylane: 11:35pm On Feb 23, 2015
List is not complete o,what about king alexander d great who conquered 3 empires by the age of 21 years,what about leonardo da vinci? The engineer,poet the famous painter of mona lisa?,what about king solomon the most richest man ever and there will neva b non like him etchmmm correct the list
Re: TOP 10 Greatest People Of All Time(vote The Best) by badassProdigy(m): 1:54am On Feb 24, 2015
u're comparing Lord Jesus Christ wit common men... #hellNo

(1) (Reply)

This Rich Guy Threw Real Diamonds Into Pond Just Because He Hates America. / Man Turns Celebrity After He Trekked From Lagos To Abuja Becos Of Buhari (PHOTOS / Wizkhalifa Confesses His Love For Amber Rose Through A Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.