Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,080 members, 7,957,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:09 AM

Nairalanders Please Lets Help Bornsad - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nairalanders Please Lets Help Bornsad (694 Views)

Nairalanders Please Help Me Out / "Parents Please Lets Be Careful Of What We Do Infront Of Our Kids" / Nairalanders!!!!! Please Advise On This For Bride Price Paying Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Please Lets Help Bornsad by cbrass(m): 11:54pm On Feb 23, 2015
I saw this moniker on a thread and was shocked, I tried to call his bluff but having taken the pain to track his comments I discovered he must have gone through turbulent times in his life to name himself bornsad. I just want you to come out and share it with us. Yes bornsad speak up Please . smiley
Re: Nairalanders Please Lets Help Bornsad by Nobody: 12:48am On Feb 24, 2015
cbrass:

I saw this moniker on a thread and was shocked, I tried to call his bluff but having taken the pain to track his comments I discovered he must have gone through turbulent times in his life to name himself bornsad. I just want you to come out and share it with us. Yes bornsad speak up Please . smiley

OMG! This is not necessary nah!

Bro, I so much appreciate your concern but publicity isn't my thing and I'm really so embarrassed right now...

See, I'm fine, ok?

Owk, I'm not but believe me, if NL could help me, I wouldn't have problems today... I can't publicize my issues not necessarily out of secrecy but it's not just the kind of things you let people into, not even your immediate family, cause no one will understand. I've been living through this day by day and though I've not gotten to the age where my predicament will be more pronounced, I've come to realize my will to live and face it is stronger than my desire to kick the bucket. I don't know how yet, but I'll be fine. Maybe alone (no family nor friends), maybe rejected, but will be just fine with a new thicker skin!

I don't need public sympathy, not even any more words of encouragement cause this thread is the best encouragement one could think of.

Sometimes I wish life starts and ends online, lol. I don't think I've come across the OP before. I still can't believe he actually went out of his way to review my posts. We still have big hearted peeps after all. Neither was I aware I was making my personal life struggles so obvious online. Anyway, "thank you" is too mild to express my gratitude, wish I could come up with stronger expressions. Those that have you as a friend are quite lucky. I really appreciate this, really.

God knows I'll be just fine.

With your permission, OP, I want to now officially close this thread!

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please Lets Help Bornsad by ignis: 3:30am On Feb 24, 2015
Interesting. ...
Re: Nairalanders Please Lets Help Bornsad by cbrass(m): 6:47am On Feb 24, 2015
If you so wish bornsad even though I do not feel comfortable calling you that moniker. Anyway you are welcomed... just. got so worried about you that's why. am sorry for embarrasing you wink
Re: Nairalanders Please Lets Help Bornsad by cbrass(m): 6:48am On Feb 24, 2015
ignis:
Interesting. ...

Does this look like a nollywood movie undecided
Re: Nairalanders Please Lets Help Bornsad by Nobody: 8:08am On Feb 24, 2015
cbrass:

If you so wish bornsad even though I do not feel comfortable calling you that moniker. Anyway you are welcomed... just. got so worried about you that's why. am sorry for embarrasing you wink

Thanks smiley
Re: Nairalanders Please Lets Help Bornsad by bellong: 10:13am On Feb 24, 2015
He is a great lad only that he doesn't want to believe the issue will not last forever.....

Hang on and hold on as you have been doing and it shall become a story tomorrow.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Would You Pick? / Can One Really Do Without Thinking? / Shiloh 2015 From Glory To Glory :)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.