Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Your Building Is Incomplete If It Lacks These ... - Properties (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Your Building Is Incomplete If It Lacks These ... (107199 Views)

Well Maintain 2 Story Building Is S For Sale @ Alapere Kosofe Lagos (pics) / Sarafoam Building Is Currently Burning In Lagos (Photos) / 3 Story Building Is For Sale In Surulere Around Masha Kilo For N75M 08038156694 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Building Is Incomplete If It Lacks These ... by EndiaSami: 7:38pm On Feb 18, 2016
ogogo24:
Hello bros,

Please send your comprehensive price list to awa_24@yahoo.com. Looking forward to doing business with you soonest.

Cheers!

Chief. Greetings,
Expect mail soonest, thanks
Re: Your Building Is Incomplete If It Lacks These ... by EndiaSami: 7:39pm On Feb 18, 2016
CHANCEMAN:
Do you have toilet doors? If so what is your price range?
Yes sir,
From 15000 - 27000
Re: Your Building Is Incomplete If It Lacks These ... by Nobody: 2:02pm On Feb 19, 2016
Boss, so I was going to bring all my shyte (pun) from US but now have a change of heart due to #BeLikeBen and #BuyNaijaToGrowTheNaira

My biggest issue believe it or not is seeing that waste pipe behind the bowl.

In these two pictures, are the pipes hidden from view? Can you share the view from the back?

Also quantos dinero por favor?

Re: Your Building Is Incomplete If It Lacks These ... by EndiaSami: 8:04pm On Feb 20, 2016
EgunMogaji:
Boss, so I was going to bring all my shyte (pun) from US but now have a change of heart due to #BeLikeBen and #BuyNaijaToGrowTheNaira

My biggest issue believe it or not is seeing that waste pipe behind the bowl.

In these two pictures, are the pipes hidden from view? Can you share the view from the back?

Also quantos dinero por favor?
smiley.. boss..
Good to know you have decided to get your shyte" here in Nigeria. We got them here, quality unquestionable

Now, these WC sets are really unique ones. They are members of the family of the "EXECUTIVE SETS". when combined with the right tiles, they bring about "bathrooms made in heaven".
** you can try something creative, combined with some fittings tiles** ( are you thinking what iam thinking?, I hope so grin)

You can see the pipe from this WC.( p trapped) But a pan connector will be used so it will be visible a bit.
Features of this wc.
Uniqueness
Powerful flushing mechanism
Married set( tank and seat can't be seperated)
Soft close seat covers
705x370x790mm in measurement.
It comes in other black, blue and agate red

Re: Your Building Is Incomplete If It Lacks These ... by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 20, 2016
EndiaSami:

smiley.. boss..
Good to know you have decided to get your shyte" here in Nigeria. We got them here, quality unquestionable

Now, these WC sets are really unique ones. They are members of the family of the "EXECUTIVE SETS". when combined with the right tiles, they bring about "bathrooms made in heaven".
** you can try something creative, combined with some fittings tiles** ( are you thinking what iam thinking?, I hope so grin)

You can see the pipe from this WC.( p trapped) But a pan connector will be used so it will be visible a bit.
Features of this wc.
Uniqueness
Powerful flushing mechanism
Married set( tank and seat can't be seperated)
Soft close seat covers
705x370x790mm in measurement.
It comes in other black, blue and agate red

Thank you for the detailed response.

Specifically this one that I posted below, can you tell me how much this is on here and can you show the side and rear view?

The other colored ones are a bit too much Floridian retiree for me, I think it will fit Madam Gabby and Sir Hajj better grin

Re: Your Building Is Incomplete If It Lacks These ... by EndiaSami: 8:12pm On Feb 20, 2016
Now for WC NO 2. U cant see the pipe from behind.
This is another unique set. "EXECUTIVE SET" family.
Almost Same feature with the 1st.
Color ** white only**

Re: Your Building Is Incomplete If It Lacks These ... by EndiaSami: 8:14pm On Feb 20, 2016
Now for WC NO 2. U cant see the pipe from behind.
This is another unique set. "EXECUTIVE SET" family.
Almost Same feature with the 1st.
Color ** white only**
Close coupled ( seat and tank can be separated)

Re: Your Building Is Incomplete If It Lacks These ... by EndiaSami: 7:37am On Feb 21, 2016
59000. Cc egunmogaji
Re: Your Building Is Incomplete If It Lacks These ... by Nobody: 7:56am On Feb 21, 2016
EndiaSami:
59000. Cc egunmogaji

Thanks Chief. I'm assuming freight will be extra.

Do you carry slim sinks like this or drop in ones? I'm thinking of doing a concrete cabinet in the bathroom.

Thank for sharing your wares.

Re: Your Building Is Incomplete If It Lacks These ... by EndiaSami: 2:12pm On Feb 21, 2016
Re: Your Building Is Incomplete If It Lacks These ... by EndiaSami: 2:13pm On Feb 21, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Thanks Chief. I'm assuming freight will be extra.

Do you carry slim sinks like this or drop in ones? I'm thinking of doing a concrete cabinet in the bathroom.

Thank for sharing your wares.

Ure welcome boss.
Yea, yea you are right. But just hit me up when you're set.. let's talk. Na ma Oga u be. grin

Yes. I do. Those are vanity basins and vanity basins with cabinet.

The basins can be gotten differently or together with the cabinets

Something like this

Re: Your Building Is Incomplete If It Lacks These ... by Jummymine(f): 2:36pm On Feb 21, 2016
How much is this?
Re: Your Building Is Incomplete If It Lacks These ... by kerriman: 7:15pm On Feb 21, 2016
Pls kindly send the list of your product and price to emmanuelkerri10@yahoo.com
Re: Your Building Is Incomplete If It Lacks These ... by EndiaSami: 7:34pm On Feb 22, 2016
kerriman:
Pls kindly send the list of your product and price to emmanuelkerri10@yahoo.com

Mail sent.
Re: Your Building Is Incomplete If It Lacks These ... by EndiaSami: 8:14pm On Feb 22, 2016
150000. There are one's of 100000, 120000. Etc
Re: Your Building Is Incomplete If It Lacks These ... by EndiaSami: 8:14pm On Feb 22, 2016
07036341294. Call/ whatsapp

More updates coming
Re: Your Building Is Incomplete If It Lacks These ... by EndiaSami: 7:10am On Feb 23, 2016

Re: Your Building Is Incomplete If It Lacks These ... by mufutau55(m): 4:26pm On Feb 23, 2016
^^^^
Holy Shattaf Bidet Spray...smiley Very nice o. Stainless?

Hajji M.
Re: Your Building Is Incomplete If It Lacks These ... by EndiaSami: 3:00pm On Feb 26, 2016
mufutau55:
^^^^
Holy Shattaf Bidet Spray...smiley Very nice o. Stainless?

Hajji M.
smiley. Yes boss. Stainless
Re: Your Building Is Incomplete If It Lacks These ... by EndiaSami: 7:19am On Feb 27, 2016
Hotel renovation project, ikoyi Lagos Nigeria
45 units of 15L water heaters
Non nairalander. ( refered by a nairaland guest)

Thanks.

Re: Your Building Is Incomplete If It Lacks These ... by EndiaSami: 7:48am On Feb 27, 2016
Expect

Updates on faucets.
1. How to pick the right faucets for your bathrooms
2. Basic models of faucets to choose from

Updates on works with total Nigeria plc

Updates on delivery of basic sanitary wares
to Benin. For a hostel project.

More to come.....

Re: Your Building Is Incomplete If It Lacks These ... by EndiaSami: 4:20pm On Feb 27, 2016
Re: Your Building Is Incomplete If It Lacks These ... by EndiaSami: 10:26am On Feb 28, 2016
updates coming.....
Re: Your Building Is Incomplete If It Lacks These ... by EndiaSami: 3:01pm On Feb 29, 2016
smiley

Re: Your Building Is Incomplete If It Lacks These ... by CHANCEMAN: 8:59pm On Mar 02, 2016
Do you have shower cubicles with seats? How much for a regular size one for one individual?
Re: Your Building Is Incomplete If It Lacks These ... by EndiaSami: 1:45pm On Mar 03, 2016
CHANCEMAN:

Do you have shower cubicles with seats? How much for a regular size one for one individual?

Yes @chanceman. But what you mean is a shower room, instead of a shower cubicle.

Shower room( pic a ). With single seat. 90 x 90. It's 140,000.

Pic b. ( shower cubicle)

Re: Your Building Is Incomplete If It Lacks These ... by allCopacetic: 2:03pm On Mar 03, 2016
Beta soup na Money Kill am.... grin
Re: Your Building Is Incomplete If It Lacks These ... by EndiaSami: 7:13pm On Mar 03, 2016
allCopacetic:
Beta soup na Money Kill am.... grin

Shey?
Cheaper ones dey sef sha. This one na Italo(italy). I dey show oga so smiley
Re: Your Building Is Incomplete If It Lacks These ... by CHANCEMAN: 7:50pm On Mar 03, 2016
The cheaper ones what do they look like? What I have in mind,the base is deeper like a bath tub. Where are u located at?
Re: Your Building Is Incomplete If It Lacks These ... by allCopacetic: 9:50pm On Mar 03, 2016
absolutely,
applies to all things in general.
EndiaSami:

Shey?
Cheaper ones dey sef sha. This one na Italo(italy). I dey show oga so smiley
Re: Your Building Is Incomplete If It Lacks These ... by allCopacetic: 9:55pm On Mar 03, 2016
Feel Free to Look up our electrical offerings, I'm sure you'll find them appealing. Thanks
https://www.nairaland.com/2941901/building-dream-structure-watch-space
CHANCEMAN:

The cheaper ones what do they look like? What I have in mind,the base is deeper like a bath tub. Where are u located at?
Re: Your Building Is Incomplete If It Lacks These ... by guardiola: 6:26am On Mar 04, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (42) (Reply)

Professional Screeding /pop And Painting Designs Works(pictures) / Roofing sheets: Prices of all types of Aluminium Roofing sheets in Nigeria / Most Current Prices For Original Long Lasting Turkey Doors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.