Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,445 members, 7,823,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Nysc 2006 Batch B - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc 2006 Batch B (1502 Views)

2006 Batch B Corpers, Which Way Forward? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nysc 2006 Batch B by Ehiwere(m): 2:09am On Aug 29, 2006
Have any body been posted for this service year.If yes where precisely?If Jigawa i will be glad to assist.Its well,dont been discourage,God is taking you some where ok!
Re: Nysc 2006 Batch B by damaris(f): 2:34am On Aug 29, 2006
hi,pls i wish to know when the batch B 2006 will be going to camp, secondly will the imformation regarding the issue of corps members passport on id cards affect the batch B 2006?
pls i need urgent answers,
thx
NORA
Re: Nysc 2006 Batch B by Ehiwere(m): 11:26am On Aug 29, 2006
@damaris.The Batch B will be going to Camp 5th of september,which is next week.The posting should have gotten to various Institution now.If not @least Thursday you would gotten your posting.After then You will be ask to go to you school to collect your call up letter.After then you are advice to head to your camp,which will be open 5th.The registration will last for Three days.After then the camp is close to any intending corp member who didnt make it.
WIth respect to what will be require for the registration,when you collect your call up letter from your school they will tell you what you have to go with.
But i can still give you a insight of what you are expected to take to enjoy your stay in Camp.Definitely you will need school ID card to identify you,School statement of result,SSCE etc.Any way i will advice you take all creditial,including birth cert.to be on a safe side.Dont forget to bring copies of you passport,It wil be better they are much for some other things you might need them for even after Registration(24 will be cool,if possible with the negative).Before i forget i will also advice you,to photocopy your credential if possible upto 10copies each,cos this will cost you more if you decide to do this in camp(You know Nigerians Opportunity to make money,they might even inflate it to #10/#15 as against #3 @ home)So i advice you do it from home.
I believe with this little info you would gotten insight of what to expect.Dont hesitate to ask if you need any info.This si not a cause my prayer for is for to be posted to, i hope you knew what i wanten to say(The New World)
Re: Nysc 2006 Batch B by walexy(m): 7:20pm On Aug 30, 2006
I am posted to Anambra state and i need an info on how i would get to their orientation camp.Can someone assist me with that?
Re: Nysc 2006 Batch B by tolafela: 10:25pm On Aug 31, 2006
Hi everyone. Does anybody know the deadline for reporting at the camp? i have been posted to Taraba State and i need clarity on the above.
Re: Nysc 2006 Batch B by damaris(f): 11:44pm On Aug 31, 2006
hi
thanks so much Ehiwere for that valuable imformation,
glad to imform u that i ve been posted to Adamawa State.
but u see ,i ve never been to the north before, i learnt it always cool over there.
but i pray and hope i will be able to cope .
furthermore ,i need to know what essential items will be needed,
will one need to get items like bucket,foam,pillow?
and lastly .can i be allowed to use my transitor radio, pressing iron,and or bedside TV,
pls i need urgent reply,
thx for ur immerse assistance
i will sure remember ur care and concern
regards
Damaris
Re: Nysc 2006 Batch B by Ehiwere(m): 3:54pm On Sep 01, 2006
hi
thanks so much Ehiwere  for that valuable imformation,
glad to imform u that i ve been posted to Adamawa State.
but u see ,i ve never been to the north before, i learnt it always cool over there.
but i pray and hope i will be able to cope .
furthermore ,i need to know what essential items will be needed,
will one need to get items like bucket,foam,pillow?
and lastly .can i be allowed to use my transitor radio, pressing iron,and or bedside TV,
please i need urgent reply,
thx for your immerse assistance
i will sure remember your care and concern
regards
Damaris

Damaris,congrat.I must confess u are very funny.When will you have the time 4 such thing like watching TV or even pressing your cloths.
      U see i will answer your question with steps.

1.   About North weather,Actually the 1st day i saw my posting to Jigawa,i cryed like a baby.Do u know why?I have never wish to go so far.I have wanted Lagos because thats where am based.Little do i know God's purpose for me.Jigawa isnt to far from Adamawa,you are to pass through Bauchi to get there.So i believe the weather will be alike.
  Let me tell you about Weather in the North,Every thing here is Extreme,during the dry season ,the heat can drive u crazy,to the extend when u buy sachet water(bag) in your room.B4 20mins you're drinking hot water.
   Then when it is raining season the cloth is extreme,But one thing is sure the dry season is more.Dont border your self with all this,the Lord that have seen me to this point will be there for you to.
2.Then for the things u will be bring to camp.When i saw TV ,pressing iron ,i laughed like a baby.It depends on the Camp anyway(camp commandant).But i believe it apply to all camp.I must confess u wouldnt hv time for such things.For instance The bigo will be blow as early as 530am for morning drill,after the morning drill u go 4 break 4 breakfast.To cut things short,even taking your bath might be problem.In my time and camp,some pll find it difficulty to take there bath,bt i did my with wisdom.I have 2 wake up as early as 4am 2 take my bath,then before i sleep say 10pm i take another on before sleeping.
I can't really continue like this,but if u so need more info,can it be possible u call,because i will be leaving for the camp 2morrow,so i might be offline for the nxt 3weeks.
U might be surprise what i will be doing in Camp.Atleast 2 welcome people like u.I was welcome my time,so the Love i was shown by RCCF(Redeemed Corpers' Fellowship)Its my time to shown mine 2.So i hv 2 be there before time to put things in place.
Damaris before i forget,i will advice don't take pillow or bucket from home its just load.U see whan u get to the camp,u can buy one,anything u need can be gotten from the Camp.No need of carrying much Cloths One bag is enough 4 your confort.It depends on the type of person u are anyway.In some camp,i might be restricted been on murftyU will be given 2 white short nickers 2 white T shirt,1 kahki shirt and a trouser.Then a NYSC crested shirt.U are advice to be on the whith all time,but might be permitted to put on mufty on sunday.For church services.
You can bring in rechargable or touch,also advice u bring a blacket not 2 Big,extra white shirt and  white nicker thats is a bit Long if u dnt like very short ones.
  I will advice u identify with a fellowship,we have many RCCF,NCCF,NAC etc.RCCF is young so i dnt knw if they r in Adamawa.But i enjoy been among the family.It has really make my stay here wonderful.
damaris if u want us to talk more,or i will like to hear from u expectially when u get to the camp.Please do call me 08038412921.God bless u,and safe journey!
Re: Nysc 2006 Batch B by Ehiwere(m): 4:20pm On Sep 01, 2006
Just remember,u will be giving a form in the camp with or without a pillow.I dont believe u so much need that.Again try do a lot of photocopies of ur credentials,and bring in upto 24 copies of ur passport.Am not saying u need them all,but u can use them latter,better be with ur negative.
Re: Nysc 2006 Batch B by instinct(m): 12:10pm On Sep 03, 2006
i am posted to Akure, howz ONDO ?

i have neva been there but i anticipate it wont be much different from Lagos. any tips please

(1) (Reply)

The Best Oil/gas Company For Nysc / Lagos Corp Member Killed By A Reckless Driver / Kebbi State Nysc Batch C, Stream 1. Let's Get In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.