Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,898 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

How DIAMOND BANK Has Refused To Refund My Missing Money - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How DIAMOND BANK Has Refused To Refund My Missing Money (598 Views)

Man Prefers Prison Than To Refund N6m He Stole / EFCC Gives Obaigbena Two-week Ultimatum To Refund N670m / Fake Doctor To Refund Nine-year Wage To FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How DIAMOND BANK Has Refused To Refund My Missing Money by mcichie1: 9:13am On Feb 24, 2015
2 weeks ago.. Someone stole my ATM card and withdrew d sum of 50k from my account before I hurriedly rushed to the bank and blocked the card.I have no doubt that d enemy is within cos I have just 3 people that has access to my password recently...
My major problem is whom to accuse....
On that note I applied for a photo footage of that particular transaction after I remembered how a friend of mine used it to savage his own situation....
But up till date DIAMOND BANK has refused to help me (their customer) out of this mess...
God will judge all of us oooo
Re: How DIAMOND BANK Has Refused To Refund My Missing Money by dominique(f): 9:21am On Feb 24, 2015
Did you verify that the account is truly yours? Did you go with police report? What was their response for not releasing such crucial information? For all we know, their ATM cameras are faulty.
Re: How DIAMOND BANK Has Refused To Refund My Missing Money by derrick333(m): 10:26am On Feb 24, 2015
Request 4rm footage will b difcul 2get ,especially if d intruder witdrew d moni in Anoda bank ATM ,secondly u say 3persns hav access2ur passwad?? dat means it nt ur passwad animore,its now a publicword,I had similar request2,it took dem up2 8months 2resolve it ,cus it was wit Anoda bank ATM
Re: How DIAMOND BANK Has Refused To Refund My Missing Money by adellam16(f): 2:59pm On Feb 28, 2015
I cannot laff! @ poster, u said someone withdrew ur money nd u gat 3 suspects! Go and harrass d suspects dem na. Dey dere dey blame bank

1 Like

Re: How DIAMOND BANK Has Refused To Refund My Missing Money by daben1(m): 10:34pm On Feb 28, 2015
It's you that God will judge!!
Re: How DIAMOND BANK Has Refused To Refund My Missing Money by daben1(m): 10:35pm On Feb 28, 2015
It's you that God will judge!!
No bring bad market for Diamond bank o!

(1) (Reply)

Another Gallant Soldier Falls Again, Pay Tributes To Him! / Teenage Boys Expelled From School After Stabbing Pupils With Diabetes Pen Needle / DARK SUNDAY: Over 90 Killed, Many Injured As Fulani Insurgents Attack In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.