Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Why Is Water Always Left Behind In The Toilet Bowl? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Is Water Always Left Behind In The Toilet Bowl? (1736 Views)

Pregnant Lady Dies In Her Sleep After Using The Toilet (Photos) / Lady Dies Mysteriously On Her Way To The Toilet (Photos) / Some Dangerous Mistakes We Make While In The Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Water Always Left Behind In The Toilet Bowl? by freeDR(m): 10:48am On Feb 24, 2015
What is the most important function of the water that is always left behind in the toilet bowl? Does it necessarily have to be there? If yes, why? Please, I want answers from Nairalanders. MODs, you can help by helping me to move this to the appropriate section. I couldn't think of any. Thanks.
Re: Why Is Water Always Left Behind In The Toilet Bowl? by Nobody: 10:50am On Feb 24, 2015
You don't have to leave it in your own, mop is your friend grin grin grin grin
seriously I use to ask myself that question too.
Plumbers in the house can help with the reason cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Is Water Always Left Behind In The Toilet Bowl? by delishpot: 10:51am On Feb 24, 2015
So that your shit smell can be reduced. The water stops the smell from the pipes leaking back up into your home. Plus it helps ease flushing.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Water Always Left Behind In The Toilet Bowl? by temitemi1(m): 10:52am On Feb 24, 2015
U need the water there to give that ur fat poo a smooth passage to ur soak away grin grin grin. GEJ till 2019!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Is Water Always Left Behind In The Toilet Bowl? by Rich4god(m): 10:57am On Feb 24, 2015
delishpot:
So that your shit smell can be reduced. The water stops the smell from the pipes leaking back up into your home. Plus it helps ease flushing.
this is the correct answer.... If by chance the water dries up, the stench from the pit will find its way back to the house.... I guessed u v entered pit latrine before?

1 Like

Re: Why Is Water Always Left Behind In The Toilet Bowl? by Cutehector(m): 10:57am On Feb 24, 2015
Because of d design of the water cistern. As u can clearly see, the out flow is curved in a u shape such that wen u flush, the water remainin forms with the shape of the outflow. This design was put in place also to reduce smell and allow for easy flushing since the water helps to reduce the viscosity of the solid wastes. Dis my language eh grin am I not too much

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Water Always Left Behind In The Toilet Bowl? by Omexonomy: 10:58am On Feb 24, 2015
freeDR:
What is the most important function of the water that is always left behind in the toilet bowl? Does it necessarily have to be there? If yes, why? Please, I want answers from Nairalanders. MODs, you can help by helping me to move this to the appropriate section. I couldn't think of any. Thanks.
because APC and their fellow janjaw.e.ed BH minions are evil and shekau their BH field commander will soon be capture alive what sayest thou?
Re: Why Is Water Always Left Behind In The Toilet Bowl? by Nobody: 10:59am On Feb 24, 2015
because it reminds jonaboy that the rivers of otuoeke is ready for fishing season after march 28th

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Water Always Left Behind In The Toilet Bowl? by freeDR(m): 11:02am On Feb 24, 2015
Omexonomy:
because APC and their fellow janjaw.e.ed BH minions are evil and shekau their BH field commander will soon be capture alive what sayest thou?
Ha!
Re: Why Is Water Always Left Behind In The Toilet Bowl? by freeDR(m): 11:04am On Feb 24, 2015
aanumama:
You are too funny grin
Re: Why Is Water Always Left Behind In The Toilet Bowl? by freeDR(m): 11:05am On Feb 24, 2015
delishpot:
You made a lot of sense.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Water Always Left Behind In The Toilet Bowl? by delishpot: 11:06am On Feb 24, 2015
aanumama:

Haha. Mop ke? Why you dey give this bros job nau grin. Imagine tge scenerio. Bros shit finish, clean nyansh, flush toilet, carry mop and then............... ha ha ha. I cant laugh o.
Re: Why Is Water Always Left Behind In The Toilet Bowl? by eposho: 11:10am On Feb 24, 2015
Cutehector:
Because of d design of the water cistern. As u can clearly see, the out flow is curved in a u shape such that wen u flush, the water remainin forms with the shape of the outflow. This design was put in place also to reduce smell and allow for easy flushing since the water helps to reduce the viscosity of the solid wastes. Dis my language eh grin ma I not too much
[quote][/quote]
engy wa shere. grin grin
Re: Why Is Water Always Left Behind In The Toilet Bowl? by Cutehector(m): 11:11am On Feb 24, 2015
eposho:

engy wa shere. grin grin
lol I come dey evn feel myself. grin
Re: Why Is Water Always Left Behind In The Toilet Bowl? by eposho: 11:21am On Feb 24, 2015
Cutehector:
lol I come dey evn feel myself. grin
in fact you con dey push water uphill. grin grin
Re: Why Is Water Always Left Behind In The Toilet Bowl? by Cutehector(m): 11:23am On Feb 24, 2015
eposho:

in fact you con dey push water uphill. grin grin
lol
Re: Why Is Water Always Left Behind In The Toilet Bowl? by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 12:03pm On Feb 24, 2015
Moderator do not move this irrelevant topic to the front page. I do not know why someone will just wake up and start creating "uncalled for" thread. At least a little child would know the reason for water in the toilet.
Re: Why Is Water Always Left Behind In The Toilet Bowl? by Omexonomy: 12:34pm On Feb 24, 2015
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
Moderator do not move this irrelevant topic to the front page. I do not know why someone will just wake up and start creating "uncalled for" thread. At least a little child would know the reason for water in the toilet.
95% of people in nairaland are children who cant reason properly
Re: Why Is Water Always Left Behind In The Toilet Bowl? by Nutase: 12:54pm On Feb 24, 2015
angry
Re: Why Is Water Always Left Behind In The Toilet Bowl? by freeDR(m): 2:33pm On Feb 24, 2015
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
Why don't you just keep your thoughts to yourself. Nairaland doesn't belong to you. Obviously, it belongs to a better kind of people. Nonsense
Re: Why Is Water Always Left Behind In The Toilet Bowl? by freeDR(m): 2:38pm On Feb 24, 2015
Omexonomy:
Of course, it's so obvious from your history how well you can reason. Look here, if Seun Osewa was like you, he wouldn't have been able to do anything like this. I think that gives you an idea of the reason why you are where you are today. You need some attitude change.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Water Always Left Behind In The Toilet Bowl? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Feb 24, 2015
diluminati:
because it reminds jonaboy that the rivers of otuoeke is ready for fishing season after march 28th
Lol you're funny grin
Re: Why Is Water Always Left Behind In The Toilet Bowl? by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 11:41am On Feb 25, 2015
Omexonomy:
Baba, the thing just tire me. Nairaland is a shadow of it self with irrelevant topics hitting front page because some minors have refused to face their studies but instead go about creating irrelevant threads.

(1) (Reply)

Every Minute 1 Under-5years Child Dies In Nigeria: What You Can Do To Help / Latest On Hiv /aids / Causes of Malnutrition, Effects and Prevention!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.