Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Instrumentation And Control Training... - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Instrumentation And Control Training... (486 Views)

I Wish To Learn Laboratory Instrumentation And Control... Pls Help Me / Instrumentation And Control Training... / Instrumentation And Control Training... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Instrumentation And Control Training... by Anita2014: 12:49pm On Feb 24, 2015
WHO TAKES OVER FROM THE RETIREES IN THE OIL AND GAS INDUSTRY, IF WE DO NOT TRAIN THE YOUNG ONES?

WE ANTICIPATE A HUGE DEMAND IN WORKFORCE AS THE MULTINATIONALS HAND OVER TO INDIGENOUS COMPANIES.

This is why PB PLUS is committed to the act of training young individuals with the will power to learn something new. Our training is Practically driven and our instructors are drawn from the oil and gas industries.

''I will rather teach them to fish than give them fish, as an empty bag will never stand upright''

Enroll your ward for the next Practical Instrumentation and Control Training!
Date: 2nd 13th of March.
Training Fee: #50,000.
Venue: 128 Effurun/Sapele Rd, by Hotel De Mark, Warri, Delta State.

Remember! PB PLUS is approved by DPR as a training provider in the oil and gas industry. We are also members of the British Safety Council.
For more info: visit: www.pbplusoilandgas.com, 08065297614, Email- anita.kotor@pbplusoilandgas.com.

(1) (Reply)

HSE Let's Talk Health,safety & Environment / Immigration/visa Consultancy Training / Oil And Gas Professionals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.