Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,618 members, 7,770,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:26 PM

Urgent advice needed; Which Course Should I Do BOSIET OR IWCF? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Urgent advice needed; Which Course Should I Do BOSIET OR IWCF? (1914 Views)

Help, Please Where Can I Get BOSIET In Port Hacourt / Help, Please Where Can I Get BOSIET In Port Hacourt / International Well Control Forum(iwcf) Free Online Course (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent advice needed; Which Course Should I Do BOSIET OR IWCF? by chrysso83(m): 3:48pm On Feb 24, 2015
Good day my good people. i just got an offer to get trained free of charge in any proffesional course of my choice. Am a chemical engineering graduate. i want to work in the oil and gas industry. i have never had any work experience in the industry. Between BOSIET and IWCF which is suitable. is there another course that can give me an edge in gaining employment? Pls urgent reasonable advice is needed. Mods pls do d needful i need to give feedback in one hour.
Re: Urgent advice needed; Which Course Should I Do BOSIET OR IWCF? by chrysso83(m): 5:41pm On Feb 24, 2015
Somebody should give me a reply here na
Re: Urgent advice needed; Which Course Should I Do BOSIET OR IWCF? by crudedude(m): 1:12am On Feb 26, 2015
cc: imag5
Re: Urgent advice needed; Which Course Should I Do BOSIET OR IWCF? by Nobody: 2:38am On Feb 26, 2015
Engineers in the house are please needed here...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cheap MTN Data for Andriod/iPhone, Phone or Modem, 1GB for N1,200

Convert Airtime to Cash (20% Processing Fee)

Design a Simple Dynamic Website + Domain Name + Hosting in One Day for N30, 000 (Negotiable)

Call: 08107873795
Thanks and God bless
Re: Urgent advice needed; Which Course Should I Do BOSIET OR IWCF? by Nobody: 6:11am On Feb 26, 2015
Hello how are you doing, as a chemical engineer you don't need iwcf for now OK, because they still look at the basic degree you have before considering you for a role drilling role is very tough even if you have iwcf, as for boseit you don't need to do boseit if a job requires you going offshore your employer will train you so don't waste that large sum of money, my advice is as a chemical guy they are good courses you can do the first is Nebosh igc you can you build your career path on that also you can for other technical area like NDT, corrosion courses like NACE you will get a ticket at least a trainee to build your career from there you can do whatever course you want to do, if you go for any of these please don't do boseit very expensive and Risk, but compliment those course I mention with HUEIT it affordable. Lastly OP which area in the oil and gas do you have a passion for? Then will talk more.

Imag5
Re: Urgent advice needed; Which Course Should I Do BOSIET OR IWCF? by chrysso83(m): 6:14pm On Feb 27, 2015
imag5:
Hello how are you doing, as a chemical engineer you don't need iwcf for now OK, because they still look at the basic degree you have before considering you for a role drilling role is very tough even if you have iwcf, as for boseit you don't need to do boseit if a job requires you going offshore your employer will train you so don't waste that large sum of money, my advice is as a chemical guy they are good courses you can do the first is Nebosh igc you can you build your career path on that also you can for other technical area like NDT, corrosion courses like NACE you will get a ticket at least a trainee to build your career from there you can do whatever course you want to do, if you go for any of these please don't do boseit very expensive and Risk, but compliment those course I mention with HUEIT it affordable. Lastly OP which area in the oil and gas do you have a passion for? Then will talk more.

Imag5
Thanks for d info. My area of passion is drlling. More advice will be well appreciated. thanks

(1) (Reply)

Marine Engineering In Nigeria / Cheaper Ways To Pay For ACCA, CFA And CISA Exams / Can Salary Earning Fetch You Your Dream Status And Properties?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.